Author Topic: HL2 idea  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
HL2 idea
« on: July 23, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »
I am also thinking of a plan for hl2rp
Well i think that they should make a more totalitarian state meaning the combine should be more stricter every promotion
I am not saying that you have not got the idea i am just saying it might be a good idea.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2 idea
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:05:11 PM »
That's how it works

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 06:38:08 AM »
I think what he means is for the CG cca to be stricter, idk
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:38:22 AM »
What i mean is: If the CCA get stricter every time he gets a promotion,Then how about increase this level,Meaning They should get more of a boost of strictness.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 11:39:08 AM »
That should be what they do already, not everyone will be the same "strictness" though

Offline Helljumper

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 01:11:07 PM »
         I think The CCA should treat Citizens like garbage because Humans are inferior to the Combine. Also they should mess with the Citizens more often. But the Citizens who are loyalists should be treated with some kind of a respect. The Citizens who are Rebels should be punished and tortured severely.
-Helljumper-

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
         I think The CCA should treat Citizens like garbage because Humans are inferior to the Combine. Also they should mess with the Citizens more often. But the Citizens who are loyalists should be treated with some kind of a respect. The Citizens who are Rebels should be punished and tortured severely.

The CCA are humans in Metropolice Uniforms, but in a simple way, the longer they are part of the CCA, the more humanity starts to drift away from them and the more controlled or brainwashed they become from the supplements they are fed. Messing with citizens depends on how they do it related to what rank they are/how long they've been in the CCA. You wouldn't expect an 04 to start making a citizen's life absolute hell voluntarily.

If a "Rebel" is found out and caught by the CCA they did a pretty poor job. "Rebels" would just get tortured and amputated anyway, so everything you keep suggesting is already being done.

Offline codex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 06:05:11 PM »

The CCA are humans in Metropolice Uniforms, but in a simple way, the longer they are part of the CCA, the more humanity starts to drift away from them and the more controlled or brainwashed they become from the supplements they are fed. Messing with citizens depends on how they do it related to what rank they are/how long they've been in the CCA. You wouldn't expect an 04 to start making a citizen's life absolute hell voluntarily.

If a "Rebel" is found out and caught by the CCA they did a pretty poor job. "Rebels" would just get tortured and amputated anyway, so everything you keep suggesting is already being done.

I agree with Abbott, I think most of what you suggested is already being done.

Offline John

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 02:55:35 PM »
Well, although I haven't been a C.C.A unit in Catalyst Gaming, I think that the units are still more strict whenever they receive a promotion. But thanks for the idea, it made me interested.

10% Forum warning issued for necroposting - posting in thread older than 14 days. Please read the forum rules. ~Khubajsn
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:05:03 PM by Khub »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal