Author Topic: The names, Mask, Ben Mask.  (Read 1299 times)

Offline [CG] Rekyit Merlo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The names, Mask, Ben Mask.
« on: August 05, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
Hello, everyone, I am [BnT] Commissar Lord Mask AKA as Benjamin Mask in the HL2RP Server. I thought I would drop by here for once instead of just lurking in the forum darkness. I guess I'll tell you a little about my self, and how I came to be. I've been roleplaying since I was 9 years old. I roleplayed on Warcraft 3 and in Starcraft The original. I came about Garry's Mod and instantly joined a HL2RP Server known as Half-life 2 Land, where I was nearly banned for being a minge but I had no idea of all these rules due to them being preset in the game lobby in WC3 And Starcraft. After being there for around 2 years I went to Monkey And Wolly's Starship Troopers roleplay. After I went to Hostell and then to BnT where I still am and then I joined here around three or four days ago. So far I have really enjoyed your servers, keep up the good work! I just hope that you guys don't die which has been happening to some of my favorite roleplay servers. Besides all that RP History mumbo-jumbo, I'm deeply interested in Warhammer 40k and have all 3 DoW2 games on steam. So hit me up some time maybe we can play? And thats all I have to write!

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The names, Mask, Ben Mask.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 11:39:26 AM »
Welcome to the community.  We've got a HL2RP server you can try, the rules can be found here on the forums.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 11:45:07 AM »
Welcome.
what

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »
Welcome.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Jakalantern

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 06:30:06 AM »
Welcome, Mate! I've seen you around the HL2RP and I hope you have a great time here at CG!

Take all care.
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: LMFAOLMFAO
8:41 PM - Newbrict: ??
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: "Your gonna live! You're gonna be fine!" *prop pushes himself into the wall and kills himself*
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Hahahahah
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Yeah I died.
8:42 PM - Newbrict: LOL
-
2:09 AM - Jakalantern-brbderp: Haha
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: kawk
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: wat
-
Characters:
CA.C18.GRID-OfC.189; Alive, Training/Commanding Units.
Joel Parkes; Alive, Co-leading a large resistance group.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal