Author Topic: Citadel Daily - Rough Drafts  (Read 897 times)

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Citadel Daily - Rough Drafts
« on: June 21, 2011, 04:43:48 PM »
This is where all the Rough Drafts for the Citadel Daily. All the interviews, sections, etc. Only Editors, Writers, and Journalists may post here.

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Daily - Rough Drafts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
Anti-Civil Behavior on Catwalks
The CWU shop will sell
you the best items
for the lowest prices!

Do we all know how to act Civil? Obviously not. Multiple Citizens were seen on the City18 Catwalks. They were up
there for several minutes, they were also warned/threatened to be amputated if they did not come down several
times. They would not come down and were shot down and amputated shortly after. We at Citadel Daily would like to
remind you to follow the Combine Civil Authority's rules and to act Civil at all times. We also disregard Anti-Civil
Behavior. The names of the Anti-Citizens on the Catwalks were kept anonymous by Civil Protection Teams.
A few City18 Citizens who witnessed the event comment on the events. One man comments,
"I know not to go up there, how could they even make it up there? They would have had to go through the Sector Six
entrance.
" Another man quotes, "I'm a Loyalist. I got this armband because I am against things like THAT. I have this
armband also because I also report things like that,
" The Citadel Daily was created to help Citizens such as your self to
remind you to always act civil.

Unknown Scanner Death

A scanner was found destroyed on the ground above a scorch. It obviously fell onto the ground and exploded. No one knows
what happened and no one witnessed it. They found no bullet marks or fingerprints. It may have just malfunctioned. The CCA is
still trying to find the cause of destruction now. After they find the cause they will report it to us as soon as
possible. If they do find the cause you can read it in the next issue of Citadel Daily. The City 18 Administrator quotes, "Behavior such
as this will not be tolerated. If we find who did it they will be amputated immediately.
" Not even the DvL unit was able to find out the
cause.

"Let's have a Ration Distribution!"

During the latest ration distribution, every one of City18's citizens attended it. Ration Production was so slow, as the line grew, it grew.
The line was slow large it was out the door, it was like this for atleast an hour. Of course everyone was able to grab their rations and leave, except the leaving part was not so simple. At least eight people were blocking the exits. People were pushing each other to get in and get out, as well as Civil Protection pushing people for pushing people. A Fight was broken out between Civil Protection and a Citizen. The Citizen was Amputated Shortly after.

We hope you enjoyed the Citadel Weekly! Tune in next week for our second issue!

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal