Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.S4-05.357 Private Logs||::>  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.CCA.S4-05.357 Private Logs||::>
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »
UNIT:357
SECTION: 4
CLEARANCE:05

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: 1

<::|| Alright, my old password still works, seems that is one of the few things that did not change.

It has been... I don't know how many days since the reform and my departure from City 45 to City 11, but I am back here in City 45 which is by far my favorite posting out of all the cities, even the sweaty smell of the mess hall and the inherent lack of air conditioning which gives it the atmosphere of a low-class gym. Even so, it is my low class gym. I may not have my rank authority anymore for reasons that evade me, but that doesn't mean I cannot find ways back up to my old position with my old squad-members. Now onto the events of today. It started with a routine mass training and integration session. I was swapping out what remained of my old oh-one gear for the standard uniform and some of my old effects from when I was a recruit, which was nostalgic. I got a call from 938, my old fellow 01, who is now a bloody Officer, that there was an accident in the "Advanced Breaching" area, which is a realistic house places near the new meeting room. I arrived to find that 21100 had accidentally (or so was said) shot a recruit in the right foot with a pulse rifle. It's hard to believe it was an accident considering she is in Section 0 but I never took her to be the wrathful type. Anyway, the recruit was bleeding badly but the round went right through, somehow managing not to hit any bone in the foot which in itself is a miracle. It was easy enough to patch up, but save for my prior experience, I don't know if I was actually authorized to treat him alone. He should be fine in the space of a couple days, I can't remember his digits. Need to work on that in general.  Nothing much else to report except that there was a crazy black man with a bow and arrows that shot a unit in the shoulder, who was taken care of by another unit. He got the B.O.L notice he deserved.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:52:19 PM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal