Author Topic: Alexei Borjoven's White Notepad  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alexei Borjoven's White Notepad
« on: May 20, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
//Currently in possession of Unit 922/Alexei Borjoven. Do not meta.

**The hand-writing is black, and sloppy.

Citizen giving information: John Ketler 03205.

"Yeah so, I went undercover, and got into a rebel group. The leader is Adam Brown, and one of the members is Darren Brown. They were planning to steal rations and stuff like that. They were speaking something about knifes, but I am not sure. Now I remember! A guy named Mac was in the group too. Mac Michaels! Well, they spoke about milk and giving away rations to the citizens. That's all."

Notes:
Adam Brown [CID-UNKNOWN] - Possible resistance leader
Darren Brown [CID-UNKNOWN] - Possible resistance member
Mac Michaels [CID-UNKNOWN] - Possible resistance member
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:12:53 PM by [Kai Daniels] [Unit 922] »
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexei Borjoven's White Notepad
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 02:53:00 AM »
Brown Hair, 28 yrs. Attempted murder & Hooded figure has a radio, goes by "Hood".
Held captive by both men and a third accomplice a A African American Male.
5'11, Black hair is now slamming his radio on the ground and getting rid of his contraband.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexei Borjoven's White Notepad
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
Citizen's report:

Ckhi Kuzad. Well he's my best friend, before the war we went to med-school together. He's white and I believe he's 26 now. Went to med-school, white, 26 and has brown hair. There's nothing special about him really. Well he uses the water you guys give us and bandages he makes. He can set bones into place and such.
Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal