Author Topic: Character Bio - Commander 03109  (Read 3003 times)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Character Bio - Commander 03109
« on: March 05, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
Character Name: Commander 03109.

Previous Name: Unknown.

Digits: 03109

Previous Known Digits: 61709, 03109.

Previous Ranks: Recruit to Oh-One, Sociostablization Officer.

Fatal Flaw/Defect: His mind-set towards other Units (over-aggressiveness towards them, thinks of them as nothing) causes him to probably be the most hated Unit since he arrived. Most Units would probably stab him in the back when they gain the chance.

CID: Unknown.

Physical Description: This Unit stands at an extremely tall height and a ceremonial sword hangs at his side. He adorns a golden aiguillette.

Mental State: Finds joy in causing Units annoyance. Thinks of himself as a "relic" of older times. Can act serious when required, normally only in the case of a Code Red/Black or a firefight.

Physical State: Against average Citizens and most Units, it is a struggle to successfully take him down. One to two Vortigaunts can easily take him down in close quarters, as he has shown he can easily dodge their bolts at longer ranges.

Background:
Known stories/documents concerning 03109.
<::|| UU-CCA.OfC-61709 :: Helmet Storage: Accessing...In-built audio-log ||::>
<::|| CCA.C45.APEX-OfC.031 Private Logs ||::>

His background is relatively unknown and if you want to hear it, he might explain it to you IC. I prefer to keep it in-game so I can interact with Units/Citizens.

I have a background written but I don't want to post it until I have it up to my standards.

Strengths - Skills/Traits:
-Bionics allow him to lift things most people can't.
-Experience combined with previous Sociostablity and Combat training causes him to be a serious contender in any fight.
-Has access to the entire Civil Authority Armory, allowing him to use close to any weapon he has access to.
-Is trained to operate a modified Armoured Personal Carrier that can hold up to four Overwatch Units plus himself.
-Has access to a "personal" division of Overwatch Units named WARDEN.

Weaknesses:
-Height. It limits his access to areas and makes him stand out much more then he likes.
-Electricity. It has been recorded multiple times that he has physically died from being electrocuted, either from contact with Vortigaunts or even just getting jolted from a power source.
-Power. Without power, he can't move. Simple.
-Bionic eye. His left eye is the "brain" of his bionics. If it is damaged, he can not move any of his bionical limbs, leaving him vulnerable unless he has supporting Units with him.
-No knowledge on medical-related things.
-Little to no knowledge on mechanics.

Notable Traits:
-Extremely cocky and self-absorbed, with a few selection of Units that he actually considers as competent under himself.
-Only two Units currently alive as seen his face with his consent.
-Is one of the two Units that carry a sword, the other being Commander 47974.
-Treats Commander 27070 as a child or a "second-me."
-Every Unit he has personally trained or watched over for an extended period of time (more then 5 training sessions) have reached Divisional Leader or higher.
-The lower ranked Units find him to be strange and unusual, yet certain High Command members who have been around since he arrived as APEX Officer find him to be a great assest to assist them.

Looks like:
Spoiler for creds to TBI.:

Accent: No-one alive has heard him speak without a Voice Coder.

Mannerisms: Very predictable speaking pattern.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:52:23 PM by KillmePlz »
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Character Bio - Commander 03109
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »
For the fatal flaw/defect, it should actually be strength of an 04 as the bionics would be next to impossible to move without power. Running would be out of the question. Giving him 01 strength is still a lot. MINIMUM 03 but recommended 04. If he's taken no powerless training, it would = citizen. If he powerless trains daily, it could be 02 but most likely 03. And if he only powerless trained a couple time, I'd go with 04.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
Credits to Statua for the format.

I lol'd.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »
For the fatal flaw/defect, it should actually be strength of an 04 as the bionics would be next to impossible to move without power. Running would be out of the question. Giving him 01 strength is still a lot. MINIMUM 03 but recommended 04. If he's taken no powerless training, it would = citizen. If he powerless trains daily, it could be 02 but most likely 03. And if he only powerless trained a couple time, I'd go with 04.

He does non-bionics training each day, and it is very hard for him to move without energy, just that he can still hit quite hard. So don't expect him to run up to you and punch you in the face, more like a weakened shuffle and then do a struggled swing that can easily be dodged by a citizen.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »
Dr. Cole Matthews has a lot of tea and coffee in his desk. If the CmD found out about this ICly, would he loot my desk and get high on CWU Morning Blend coffee?
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
Dr. Cole Matthews has a lot of tea and coffee in his desk. If the CmD found out about this ICly, would he loot my desk and get high on CWU Morning Blend coffee?

I make my own blend or order someone to make me coffee. Therefor, I shall order someone to raid you desk.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 10:48:07 AM »
I will always be taller than you, and stuff :D

On another note, anger... Its very... Bland, and when your unit gets angry, he tends to be.... Predictable, and its so easy to push buttons, so to speak :>

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
Updated my character bio after I saw statua update his, which reminded me to update mine... yeah.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »
Explain his mindset IN the fatal flaw section. Is he elitist, does he feel like an overlord? What is his mindset that might make another unit stab him to death while he's eating?

Also, he needs more characteristics in his strengths and weaknesses. Those are all physical points. There should be stuff like Bravery or Cowardly. Outgoing or Timid. Assertive or Pushover. Sympathetic or Dickheaded? Etc.

If you want a character that's unique, non-cliche, and flavourful who you just love to play with and have so many things to work with, add some key points to his history. Give him some weaknesses that will affect the gameplay. Give him some strengths that will help him. Dont OP him, but dont leave him too bland. Also, sometimes characters with lots of weaknesses and little strengths are fun. Characters who have all the strengths and no weaknesses however get boring and people generally dont want to spend much time with them.

Just some pointers for ya.

Also. You need to write a full multiple paragraph backstory. A backstory is essential in every character. It's like the foundation of a building. Once its there, the building is stable and wont wobble all over the place. Same goes for a character. If you have a backstory, you have something to look back on to make decisions like "Would my character do this?" or "Does my character know about this kind of thing from before the war?" No, you dont have to write an entire book on your character explaining every single little thing he/she did, however if you briefly explain their life and all the major points as well as afew smaller points, its much easier to make the decisions.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:46:16 PM by Statua [CMD] »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal