Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226 Private Logs||::>  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 12:05:49 AM »
UNIT: 226
SECTION: Section 1
CLEARANCE: Recruit

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: LOG-00486C

<::|| Well.. not much to say past two weeks have been still and dull for me. I haven't recieved any training since the ones I got after getting out of stasis. My routine has been the same for days no: Eat, Clamp Nexus Entrance, and Patrol. The city is very empty, I can't remember the last time a Ration Distirbution happened... I've been thinking on which division I want to join lately, I've been an 01 in Apex, Officer in Uniform, and an 01 in Grid, though I never finished Grid training. I never knew it would be hard to decide on a division for the third time, but... I just need to make a decision that will benifit me and the union I guess. I'll go back to clamping theentrance for now... again. ||::>

Saving File As: LOG-00486C
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Post Auto-Merged: January 21, 2013, 08:53:05 PM
UNIT: 226
SECTION: Section Two
CLEARANCE: Recruit

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Video-Log Opened: VD-LOG#00639C

*A tall unit, around 6,2 feet with very pale skin gray eyes and a face full of scars stands still in Detainment block. He has messy black hair and a 5 o'clock shadow on his face. He speaks with a deep voice and a light Russian accent, "My first video log after all this time in Civil Authority... I decided to try this out after seeing few units doing it in the break room." The unit clears his throat and corrects his Utility Belt a bit before speaking again, "I feel a bit awkward doing this, but it takes less time then typing all of my logs out." He smirks a bit, looking down at the ground, but the smirk quickly fades off of his face. He looks back up and speaks with some anger in his voice, "Some citizens... deserve a good beating... but my rank doesn't allow me to do that without authorization", he sniffs twice before speaking again, "Nexus is completely empty today... I checked outside too... even more deserted." He glances around the Detainment Block and exhales deeply. Shifting his attention back to the console he says, "I'll go clamp the entrance for some time and maybe eat before going back to stasis...", he sighs before leaning in closer and pressing a few keys on the console. The video goes static for a few seconds before ending.

Saving File As: VD-LOG#00639C
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:53:05 PM by Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988