Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226 Private Logs||::>  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226 Private Logs||::>
« on: January 24, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »
UNIT:226
DIVISION:APEX
CLEARANCE:04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [Self]
Subject: [First Day as 04.]

<::|| My first day as 04... I had time to join APEX Division today... was about to kill my-self. Good thing it was just loyalty check. I haven't done much, but patrol and arrest few Level Three Verdicts. I'll write more when something else happens, but APEX Division will probobly put me in a lot of danger and... I hope I'll make it to 02 atleast. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-04.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:17:29 PM by Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.APEX-04.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:54:53 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:"I Need Some Painkillers."

<::|| My face still hurts very bad, from yesterday, I got the messege clear don't ask for promotions, wait for them. I have a bent in my mask too it's bearly visible though. Before going on a 10-50 today I had some supplements and breen's water. After my breakfast I took a cold shower. I felt re-freshed and was ready to Patrol. The city was very calm and empty today, the sun was warmer then usual during winter so I had a good time outside today. I maybe did 10-15 circles around Plaza today, but the day is not over it's just... 3:12PM right now. Still being an 04 I know I will have to do my first amputation soom, and I had some bad thoughs about it, one of the units told me he never got use to it and I will never too. I just hope I don't have to do it too often.||::>

Saving File As:"I Need Some Painkillers."
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: [Self]
Subject: [Gas Leak]

<::|| Today started off as any other day, I went on a patrol, arrested few Level Three Verdicts. I had to give a light beating to one, didn't feel to great about that, but it's my job. I was checking the store for Buissnes permits, when I hear on the radio something about falling bricks and wood from the UCH. I thought it was nothing... Then I heard something about gas leak, and few minutes later a loud crash, I ran outside and saw a crowd of citizens around the UCH, I looked up and saw a fire through the hole. I asked a unit next to me if he knew what happaned, but he didn't. I radioed in if they were alright, after few minutes and Officer called me up to get a citizen out of the bathroom. I walked up to the third floor, as soon as I walked into A-6, I belive it was, the heat went right through my mask and I was even sweating a little, I got the citizen safely out. Then I heard a crushing noise from the third floor again and ran up, when i got there GRID was on the floor and the OfC tried helping him up. He couldn't get up  so they called in a NOVA unit. OfC told me to help put out fire, I had to run to few aparments to get extinguisher, I started putting out the fire, I overheard that GRID needed stretchers. I ran out of foam while the OfC threw foam granades at the fire I ran to get another extinguisher, I was getting very hot and tierd. I had to run for to more extinguisher before the foam did anything. I was panting after Iw as out of the 5th extinguisher and the OfC threw few more foam granades in and the fire was begining to go out. OfC told me to go take a break after this, it was a very hard day today, but I'm proud of helping puting out the fire and maybe even saving few lives.
    I'm going to log-out now, hope I will get a good rest later today. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:18:40 PM by [ѪRG-AѪ] Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »
// Just a question, Why was an APEX taking out the fire? That's a GRID's job, could have called for another GRID unit, like myself, I was there :P

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 04:01:01 PM »
// Just a question, Why was an APEX taking out the fire? That's a GRID's job, could have called for another GRID unit, like myself, I was there :P

// 282 was only grid on at the time untill officer came on after 282 was knocked down
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 07:56:43 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Another Bomb?

<::|| So today started off normaly, I arrested Level Three Verdict, and patroled most of the day. Between 3-4pm I got a radio transmission about a possible 51B in UCH A-6 again! This time me and few recruits clamped the door while a GRID unit disarmed the bomb. After about 30 minutes he came out and... the bomb was just a box with C4 writen on it... 30 minutes of our time wasted... well I guess it's better then having the A-6 blow up. After that I realized I haven't ate anything all day or drank. So I went to the Nexus to eat some lunch. After that I patrolled for a little bit and I got lucky to do my 9mm marksmanship with 563, he said I did very well, which I didn't expect at first, but I really was proud of my self. I went on a patrol after that after 15-20 laps around the Plaza I came back to nexus to update my logs and manifest, hope the rest of the day will go by fine. ||::>

Saving File As: Another Bomb?
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 07:17:23 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Not the best day.

<::|| Today was... not the best day for me, and some units. First I went to the training for Level One Breaching, I understood everything, but an 02 unit... well didn't, he shot me during the practice... They called in NOVA unit to get me, I had to go to the med-bay. When we got there the Officer who trained me told me to tell him how to breach during the surgery. I told him everything right, so he told me to look into joining SCYTHE when I become 02, I guess that's a good part of the day.
        after the surgery I took a break and some pain killers which I have to take every 9 hours for now. I remember hearing something on the radio about a man and then we went to code RED. I was told to head to D6HAP, when I got there I saw Officers and few units shooting at someone, but I didn't see who. I did know it was going to be a dangerous day. I was assigned to Sweeping Group 2, while group 1 went towards the bar, we checked the wearhouse and the canals. Then Team 1 told us that they need help, so we went there sweeped the bar, and 152 told us to join Team 1. We were moving out and one unit got shot with a shotgun, well the unit didn't get hit. We went after the 647E, he got shot once and fleed to the subway, somother man was also with him, but he seemed to have no weapons. We got in a fire fight on the trai-tracks, and then we had to chase him, I knew the TranCEPT would be clamped so the anti-citizen would be sorrunded anyways, when we got there I heard a granade explode and I got a visual on him. We slowly moved in and then 513 I belive, was aiming at him and the man was aiming at 513, I quickly aimed at the man too. Then they both shot each other. We all ran to get 513 and 152. I helped carry 152 to the med-bay, both of the units got there. I hope they both will make it. for the 647E, he was detained but needs medical attention to be interviewd. I hope the rest of my day will go fine and I will make it through the day.||::>

Saving File As: Not the best day.
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »
UNIT: 226
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well... I haven't looked in my logs for a while. I was busy all this time as I am now 02 it has been along time sence I checked my logs. I was looking through them during my 10-100. Goo memories left behind me, I have killed a lot of people... but they all deserved it, maybe not all... I'm getting more comfotable at amputating people though. I give out heavy beating to Level Two Verdicts now. Mostly I patrol though. Nothing Majot happaned over all this time. Just antena breaking and almost killing a unit right next to me, we lost all our radio signals.
     Also few weeks ago, we have a biotic breakout. The Thumpers shut off because we had no power, same happaned to all UU Doors. Me and some units were trapped outside. I remember seeing units get hit by a Guar Bitotic and flying maybe... 50 feet in the air. I got lucky not to get hit at all. I killed about 19 biotics. at the end we looked up to find the whole Nexus watching us from the roof. I belive we did maybe to District Six Sweeps, one of them was to look for an escaped Conscript.
       Overall the APEX training saved my life few times now. I'm getting better at my job two. One thing I forgot to log. Some kind of units appeared in Nexus, UED. They took me in for an Interview today, it was easy questions mostly. Also, many High Command Units got re-assigned... even Sectorial Commander did. APEX DvL also, 152. New DvL is 435 now. There has been a lot of changes done, like rank authorizations. I can't say... maybe it's for the better... well I need to get back to my 10-50.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-02.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:
Officer
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: "High Command"

<::|| Well, I'm in High Command now, actually I'm in High Command for few weeks now. When I got promoted to 01 I started training a lot of units in APEX Division, I even got to train a recruit in few basics. I was called up to HCMR while taking a business Interview. When I got there I didn't expect anything good. UNIFORM Divisional Leadern was there, she told me about how I was training a lot of units. After that she told me that they needed UNIFORM High Command. I couldn't speak for a minute at first, I was in shock. I thought about how UNIFORM Officers never go 10-8. I told her I was ready for the job.
    It's been about two weeks now, I trained a lot of recruits, took a lot of Interviews and looked over many Combine Civil Authority applications. It was a big step for me, joining High Command. To tell you the truth I didn't even think of being in High Command, but here I am. We still need another UNIFORM Officer, but not everyone is right for that job. Most units want to stay in their Division. I got to lead a first squad of units sweeping District Two, we were under heavy fire, good thing we had the riot shields. When we got to the sewers we started hearing a lot of bio-losses, and units in need of medical attention. I saw a citizen running away from us, after few warnings I opened fire on him. While chasing him I saw a DB of a citizen, possibly one of the 647E-s. We amputated the man before he had time to tell his buddies of us. We hten were pinned down again, this time on the other side of sewers in District One. I threw a flash in, we moved in, but the room only had one suspect left in it. He was holding an 01 unit that needed medical attention hostage.  We got the 01 to safety, lucky for him there was a NOVA unit in my squad, that unit took care of 01.
      When we walked out into the Plaza we saw about 15 units, and Overwatch squad moving towards UCH. We were to guard in Plaza. We heard few shots from UCH and we didn't really care about them this time. The new problem were the Necrotics coming fro District Six HAP. I killed about 9 of them, then the Overwatch squad came and helped us. We then went on Status: Red. We slowly got to Status: Green, I continued training the recruits and the units returned to their Standard Derectives. ||::>

Saving File As: "High Command"
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 02:18:17 PM »
CLEARANCE: Officer

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: File 1

<::|| Suspect: Cody Winters, 78042.
        Names: Samuel, Jake, Peter Hanna ||::>

Saving File As: File 1
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFOMR-OfC.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:21:35 PM by Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Possible BOL #1:                       
         Name:Micheal Shadowmere
         Nickname:Unknown.
         CID:Unknown
         Description: 5'9, Black Hair, Grey Eyes, Clean Shaven, Standard clothes.
         Offences: Multiple Homicides, Class A
         Danger Level: 3
         Notes: Wonders in District Six. Possibly seen in the subway tunnels.

Possible BOL #2:
         Name:Unknown.
         Nickname: Reaper.
         CID: Unknown.
         Description: African-American.
         Offences: Tortures and then Kills the citizens near Plaza.
         Danger Level: 3-4
         Notes: Possible 10-103M.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:25:42 PM by Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: POI - BOL List.

<::|| POI - BOL #1
         Name: Unknown.
         Nickname: 'Retriever'
         CID:Unknown.
         Description:Orange Warpaint, Standard City 45 Clothing with backpack, semi/short afro.
         Distinguish Marks: Black Male, several (four) scars on his fore arm.
         Violations: Suspected Anti-Citizen of an armed AC group known as Outcast. Seen with two vested      individuals in D6.
         Verdicts to Be Carried Out: Level One and Interrogation.
         Level of Danger: 4
         Weaponry: 9-MM Pistol, Knife.

POI - BOL #2
          Name: Samantha Green
          Nickname:Unknown.
          Description: Brown Hair, Average Height Female, Standard Citizen Clothing.
          Distinguish Marks: None.
          Violations: Possession of Class One Contraband.
          Verdicts to Be Carried Out: Detain Interrogate. Do not Amputate.
          Level of Danger: 5
          Weaponry: Spas-12, 9MM Pistol, and Grenade.
          Notes: Last seen exiting Train-station.

POI - BOL #3
          Name: Alfons Sundburg
          Nickname: Unknown.
          Description: Old, Male, wearing Jumpsuit. Has a Beard.
          Distinguish Marks: Hell Angels Tattoo on his neck.
          Violations: District Six Saints Member, Planning attacks on CCA Units.
          Verdicts to be Carried Out: Level One or/and Interrogation.
          Level of Danger: 4
          Weaponry: 9MM Pistol, Knife.
          Notes: Communicates on Frequency 133.3, has daughter named Frida supposed loyalist.||::>

Saving File As: POI - BOL List.
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:00:40 PM by Saints Sasha »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.VICE-01.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 04:14:06 PM »
DIVISION: VICE
CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: New Division, Old rank.

<::|| What to start with? a lot of changes... they are still happening. The two biggest for me are getting a new rank and division. My new division is Vice, Mechanical Division, really. My new... my old rank is now 01, I actually feel alright, I can finally get back to Civil  Authority duties such as patrolling. I need to get all the Vice Training Done to actually be an 01 in that division. As I said, the changes are not over yet. I hope they will be soon, so we can feel confident about what we do. I do have to say, it seems more organized now. Apex and Uniform (The old divisions) are now made into one division "Jury". I have completed all Apex training in my past and I feel good about it. Maybe some day I will have training from all Divisions. Well, I got to get back to my Directives and Training.  ||::>

Saving File As: New Division, Old rank.
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.VICE-01.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.VICE-01.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 08:47:37 PM »
DIVISION:VICE
CLEARANCE:01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Now, today wasn't such a great day... It started off pretty well actually.  Divisional Leader of Vice 738 called us up to Vice Testing room during my training. When all of the Vice units got there 738 handed each one of us a map of District Two. He told us we will be upgrading and fixing the whole District. When we got there (Of course we had all the tools with us) 738 told us we can choose any place to work on, and that he will get some citizens to help us. I chose to work on the Civil Workers Clinic. I replaced all the doors, the whole floor, and painted all the rooms. Officer 604 brought me a citizen to help install new lights. I was done, so I went outside to see what to do next, we were sent to the District Two bar.
     When we got there, we started hearing radio chatter about a gas leak in Plaza park, I thought it was nothing. Then I heard one of the units over the radio, he was very nervous, many of the started cursing over the radio. We ran there as fast as we could, when we entered Plaza I saw a large group of units backing away from the Park, I ran to them,  which was a stupid idea. As soon as I got there, the largest explosion I've seen in my life threw all of us against the brick wall. I hit my back so hard, I had a hard time straightening my self out. I stood up to see most of the units trying to get up, some couldn't. I had a hard time getting my self, when I did another explosion hit us, this time only slightly weaker. I was thrown against the brick wall again, this time a felt a sharp pain go through my right arm, and it didn't stop. When I got up using my left arm, I realized I couldn't move my right arm. I wasn't sure that it was broken - yet. My arm was bleeding very badly too, I had to limp over to 604, who told me to follow him. I took a fire extinguisher with my left arm, which was hard to even carry. We ran.. limped to the UCH, we went in. The heat and the explosions didn't stop us, I went to check out A-2 while 604 was in A-1. A strong explosion threw me out of the room, I hit 604 on the shoulder I believe. I started to get very weak, I walked into the room, just to get thrown against the wall by another explosion. I could bearly move, an explosion from the Second floor threw out two burning bodies. I tried to get out after 604 as fast as I could, but I was so weak... my right arm was swinging in the air, but I didn't care about the paint anymore. I heard that 213 the Vice officer was 10-108 (Down) and when I got outside I saw a flipped over APC with units around it. I limped there, which took me about 10 minutes. I felt as I was about to pass out, I called in 10-99 (Injury) I went towards the Nexus, when I got up the stairs I couldn't move an inch, I was about to fall over, but a unit helped me up. He took me to the Medical Bay. I don't remember much after that, I woke up with a cast on my right hand. Next to me on another bed, another unit was hurt. I heard a loud explosion from the hall way, I ripped out my IV and stood up, so did the unit next to me. I walked there, weak... and tiered. When we got there, half of the hallway was blown out with about 5 dead units. Unit 604 put out the fire, I found a Divisional Leader and Elite Ground Unit. we later found out it was the Storm division, all of them were De-serviced. I used all my strength to clean up the smallest rubble there was. I went on a patrol, but... it was horrible with my right arm broken. I hope I will get better soon, I hate having one arm...||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.VICE-01.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:30:29 AM by KillmePlz »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 10:24:29 PM »
DIVISION: Section 1
CLEARANCE:
Recruit
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Back Where I Started

<::|| One thing I didn't expect when joining Civil Authority, is waking up from a half-year long stasis as a recruit... I woke up just few hours ago, I don't remember what happened exactly, but what I do know is that I was in coma/stasis after a grenade explosion. A lot has changed since my last log, before I went into statsis. I'm a Recruit again, but to be honest it's much easier then the first time and I think additional training won't hurt. I should return to my duties now, maybe I'll find out more about what exactly happened to me. ||::>

Saving File As: Back Where I Started
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034