Author Topic: Char appeals.  (Read 1332 times)

resistance0123

Char appeals.
« on: January 14, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
Well, I while ago (about 2 or 3 months) I had posted a appeal in the help section. I had no idea this was the wrong section.

Steam Name: xz0123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26103377
Character Name: Bobby Chun, Wyatt Chang, Johnny Kipp
Reason for the switch: It was an accident the first time, I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to come back. Even with the warnings in the forums, I never visit the posts because I only look at the suggestions.

The first char was entered in on purpose, I thought I would be able to go through without problems.

The second char was entered to test the EXP of the chars, I saw a blue bar that I haven't seen in the city server before, so I decided to test it.

The third was a precautionary approach, I had visited the city again, found out that they were inaccesible. I went back into the outlands, made a new char (Now deleted) and misclicked the 3rd city char.

Yes, this is the hugest freaking bad luck I could've ever had, because it was two days right after I had been unbanned. (Reason for banning unknown)

If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: All these chars should've just took a look at it, then walked right out.

Wyatt Chang: Loyalist, was in the outlands to watch overwatch at work. Permitted to go back into city after showing off a few points to guards at the front entrance. Was able to be accepted back with kindness, record unchanged as they believe it was a mistake and he didn't know where he was going.

Bobby Chun: Waited for a few weeks until finally jumping on a citizen train transporting citizens to city 45. Was accepted back without any record of entering outlands.

Johnny Kipp: Friends with Chun, jumped on the same train. Was accepted back without any records of entering outlands.

Time when it happened(if mis-click): The crappiest thing about this, is my first time playing the outlands server was not just bad, but also RIGHT after a ban that had been put on me. I would say this is just unfortunate.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Char appeals.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »
To do anything about this appeal, firstly I need you to connect your Steam account to your Forum profile, so I can check your characters' inventories.

About the characters themselves:
The first char was entered in on purpose, I thought I would be able to go through without problems.
Since he was selected on purpose, he'll most likely need to stay.

The other two could be moved, but as I said, I'll have to check your inventory first.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Char appeals.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 08:39:59 AM »
First character went to outlands on purpose. Sorry, but he is going to stay.

Second character: Wyatt Chang:
Code: [Select]
Inventory:
"stationary_radio":1
"bandage":1
"citizen_supplements":3
"breens_water":3
"boxed_backpack":1
"request_device":1
"smooth_breens_water":3
"small_bag":1
"paper":2
"aura_flashlight":1
"backpack":1

I have my thoughts about the stationary radio, but that item is easy to obtain in the city, so I'll let him trough.

Third character: Johnny Kipp:
Code: [Select]
Inventory:
"breens_water":3
"citizen_supplements":2

Looks clean. I'll let him trough as well.

Ask an admin ingame on the city server to get your characters Wyatt Chang and Johnny Kipp unoutlanded.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal