Author Topic: Jimmy Elliote's Authorization Application  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Nick?3

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jimmy Elliote's Authorization Application
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:30:28 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Nick
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I would say about six years over a span of twenty-five communities.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: My estimate... roughly three years?

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-A [Former] member of the CIA's S.O.G. Operational Division during the Vietnam-era and war.

-This is simply for my character being able to give off stories of the old 'days.' He may however, retain some trade-sets as followed:

1. Intellectuality regarding pyschological evaluation and mentality fitness; with physical reactions basing.
2. Knowledge. The knowledge of simply being able to say he's an old-salt, wisey. Extensive understanding of M.O.S. Codes and military-evaluatives, as well as legislation and political databasing.
3. Obviously as the S.O.G. suggests and the Vietnam-era, he's served under the basis of the United States Army during the '60's to '70's... He held the rank of First-Lieutenant with prior OCS training and basics in Navigations, Naval-Science, ROTC conditioning and his various extenses as a Senior-Operational Agent in the CIA. I.E.

His ranks
--------------

United States Army: First-Lieutenant, Senior-Officer, O-02. (1LT.)
CIA/S.O.G. Programm: Senior-Operational Agent, Contracting Officer. (SO-A.)

4. An ability or familiarity with firearms. However, nothing larger then a pistol, most-likely a Colt-1911 or M9F2 would he fair very well with, due to the country's weapons manufacturing line at the time. He's also familiar with carbines and spring-loaded bolt weapons, such as: The early variant of an M16 (B.) and M14-C. Rifle.

Name: Nigel Thornberry. (I couldn't resist, apologies.) His actual name: James A.K.A. Jimmy Elliote
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
// W.I.P. Story is being written in document.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Intellectuality of mental fitness. (Or knowing the human nature regarding interrogations, torture and evaluative pyschology.)

-A service record that's rather well decorated (In-Character of course.) regarding being able to say he's "been there; done that." and improve a general out-look of roleplay with hopeful passive.

-Vague understanding and ability to use side-arms and small caliber weapons, such as, M1911's, M9F2's and various Makarov-9mm. PP-2's. Anything that's below 7 inches, really.

-And to add with the pistols, only two forms of 'higher grade' weapons: M16 (B.) and the later-variant of an M14-C Carbine, spring-match rifle.

Defects
-I doubt this would take much effect with the current state of being; and I'll be honest. The CCA in an 'IC' look, would want him dead, for a fairly obvious reason however it was only during his dog-days he served, retired at the moment, he is.

-He's at that age. Faulty spines, and canes. Obviously he's not doing arobatics, but I mean... maybe we can go 'Sam Fisher' style if he's in his mid-forties.

-During his experiences in his dog-days, he's... well... he's picked up various forms of depression, of that guilt or hate that concurs. He has a rather mild-tonage of PTSD that required some medical provance to assist with, however he's rather well at keeping it toned down. He does have trauma.

-I wish for him to have in his lower-torso, an older lodged casing that was unable to be surgically removed, and so, gives him a constant belance of pain.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Can't be too sure. Have a party, maybe.

I kid, I kid. Er... well, create a hopefully well-passive environment. He's not Resistance nor Civil-Authority however each side will sway him towards his ultimate fate. What I plan to do really is increase the bonds and show people, "You don't need to be a 24 year old Soap McTavish with a mohawk who can use every weapon out there and kills for a living; but was ex-NSA/Delta Force, SPF, SEAL, e.t.c." and instead bring an older light to a man who's deeply troubled in a pestering world, that reflects against his older-lived memories of love, of peace, and of the hate, the war, the violence and his nightmares regarding it.

Who's haunted by his choices in the past, and pride that was drained and traded for a fake silver medal, over his friend's lives. Witnessing critical events in our history and constrewed emotions that base his personality-esque. Someone who has emotion and simply wishes to tell his story. His side.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nick, NICK and Nicky.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I'm a First-Lieutenant in the Marine Corps' and I'm able to actually bring to light the real-facts correctly. I know what he would be feeling; as I've actually felt it myself. You can see I was feelin' it there.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:28:39 AM by OzJackal »

Semper Fi~

BOS: Marines, United States.
Name: Nick Lucci.
POST-ID: 298-31-0615.
Current Position/Rank: First-Lieutenant, Senior Airman and Aviation Officer, O-2/A.
M.O.S.: 7500's; Aviation and C.A.S. support. MV-22 A.S. "Osprey."
S.R.: Roughly three years; second T.O.D.
A.O.S.: Badghis, Afghanistan; Montri; Kuwait (Not D-P Yet)
Unit: VMM-264, 2nd MAW A.S. Division-C, Company F "Black Knights."
^

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jimmy Elliote's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:40:26 PM »
I'll wait for the backstory to finish... But may I give you this tip: Due to the fact you are referring to a soldier from the vietnam wars which was quite a while ago, be sure to include in your backstory what happened to your character between the end of the vietnam wars and the beginning of the portal storms etc etc.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Nick?3

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:50:19 AM »
Will-do. It isn't really that long; however. The time-period. Currently... most people who served in Vietnam right now are in their 40's (late) and 50's.

Semper Fi~

Current Position/Rank: First-Lieutenant, Senior Airman and Aviation Officer, O-2/A.
^

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 04:46:39 AM »
Will-do. It isn't really that long; however. The time-period. Currently... most people who served in Vietnam right now are in their 40's (late) and 50's.
I believe they would be 60's, 70's...
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »
I believe they would be 60's, 70's...
I know someone who is 42 and he was born in 1969, And it isn't 2016, it's 2012.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 03:20:13 AM »

3. Obviously as the S.O.G. suggests and the Vietnam-era, he's served under the basis of the United States Army during the '60's to '70's... He held the rank of First-Lieutenant with prior OCS training and basics in Navigations, Naval-Science, ROTC conditioning and his various extenses as a Senior-Operational Agent in the CIA. I.E.

He served in the 60's-70's, No idea what age at that time, Also the IC time that the server is set is 2016.
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Nick?3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:01:05 AM »
He served in '72.

Semper Fi~

^

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:36 AM »
Please try and complete your backstory before posting, just a heads up :/

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 01:21:34 AM »
Gonna deny this, Nick's behavior and attitude with other, previous characters that he has been granted have been abused, and this will no doubt be the same.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal