Author Topic: Share your storys!!  (Read 3814 times)

Share your storys!!
« on: August 05, 2012, 01:18:26 AM »
Okay I  dont know if people will acctually use this or not but you can post your storys here. Your stroys can be whatever you want it doesent matter. Storys can include a story that you made up or a real story about that one time you seen a ufo, you can share gaming storys and mystery storys! I just want this to be a post where people post anything that has to do with a "STORY". Please post because I want to here them and I am sure other people do to!  ;D

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Share your storys!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »
I'll post the 5 chapters of my fan faction I guess.

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
When I get the first two pages of a zombie-book I wrote back, I'll post them.  It's not published yet, but hopefully sometime it will be.  Me wants some criticisms.
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
A lot of people get confused when talking about the young James, stories of him going to school and playing in the park like normal kids are often used to tone down the actual facts of his life before creating Youtube videos. Early in his life, James lived with his parents; a Circus midget and Bearded Lady, as part of a traveling circus that went from town to town spreading enjoyment to all the young children and their families. James was raised well-mannered, and honorable. He would often be seen handing fairy floss to orphans and homeless people free of charge. Then something changed.
The Circus was losing customers. Families no longer wished to take their children to see James' father be mangled by the lion, and no one was interested in his mother's beard. This upset James immensely. One day over his dinner of bread and cheese he turned to his mother and said “Dearest Mother, tomorrow I shall go to the city, to see why the people no longer wish to come to the circus.”

His mother looked grimly at him and forbid him to ever go near the city, “Wicked and terrible things live there”, she told him. That night, James packed his bag with a few mementos and supplies and after sneaking quietly past his snoring mother who was passed out at the table, he ducked out of the tent and headed off to the city.Within 5 minutes, James had himself a steady job as a Hotdog vendor, a car, and a nice flat overlooking the town. But James didn’t mind the view for it reminded him of when the circus packed up to move on. Now you may find it strange that James at the age of 5 had his drivers' license, but stranger things were afoot. While stopping to fill up gas one day he noticed the price had gone up. This displeased him greatly, and after researching what was going on, he walked from the gas station all the way to the Arabian desert to kick the Arabian Prime Minister in the nuts.
Where if not for the countless eye witnesses and television crews covering the story, many would not believe it to be true, but then a mere 5 days later James arrived back at the gas station carrying behind him a cargo container filled with crude oil that he had been given by the Arabians in hopes that he would not impregnate all their females.
By the Age of 20, James' life had dropped in quality drastically. He no longer had his job as a hotdog vendor, he had a mortgage, 3 kids, an alcoholic, abusive wife and a drug addiction to horse tranquilizers.Long gone was the James raised by the circus, now in his place was the angry young man who would push old people down stairs, punch babies and start fights with dustbins for looking at him wrong. This dramatic decline also included many stints in rehab with Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie, and twice with Charlie Sheen. It is also claimed that he was the one that gave Britney Spears her crew cut.
These were some of James' darkest times, but soon after one of his failed attempts to start his own space station, James came to what he called his awakening.
Waking up one day on the side of the road covered in what looked like half eaten pineapples, broken beer bottles and 16 plucked chickens James realised it was time to get his life back in order. What followed was the montage of all montages, and in a matter of a few short scenes, James had cured cancer, brought peace to the Middle East and now made and uploaded videos on the internet. Life, it seemed, had given James another chance.

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »
One day a man named Kevin went to the toilet and took a piss. whilst pissing he dropped a a lighter in the piss filled toilet and reached in to get it, and he got piss on his hand.

After Kevin had prepared for the day he set off for work and as he drove there he dropped his phone and knelt down to get it, whilst kneeling he hit a car and that car shunted forward hitting a mother and daughter.

As the police questioned Kevin he died of a heart attack.

Moral of the story, don't drop shit and drive at the same time.

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 02:20:51 PM »
This story is from the point of view of Kaileb, a survivor of an infection that has spread over the world, this is 5 years after the begenning of the infection, and he has been injured severely, both mentally and physically many times.

I was wandering about, and noticed the sweet scent of a cadaver. Not that it stuck out, or that I was unused to the smell by now, it's just I had been looking for a reason to do something after my most recent adventure... or lack there of one. I followed the scent which was hard to isolate considering the masses of stenches that were also noticeable. But I followed my nose to a body. The corpse had half of it's face torn off, and looked like it had been through hell.

"Heh" I laughed at my thought.

I crouched down to search the body, looking for anything of use. In one of the pockets, there was a letter specifying for an individual to meet at the park for what she desired most.

"I guess that would be you, little miss-missy." I said, beginning to wonder if I should follow the letter to the Park.

I considered the pros and cons, and the biggest con that I could think of was that it was a trap.

"Heh, like I give a fuck that it could be a trap." I shrugged the thought off, and began to walk towards the park.

As I made my way to the park, I contemplated the distance, and time that it would take. I was feeling a tad bit survivalistic, and wanted to see how good of a survivalist I would have been before the Overrun. I wasn't very good at math in school, but I was great at football, and I should be able to know myself from my training in the good ole days. After about thirty minutes, I looked about. I felt a presence behind me, but didn't act on it, maybe I'll regret it, but there's no need for useless blood-shed... yet.

After another ten or so minutes, I knew that I would arrive at the Park in no time. I was surprised, however at how little resistance I ran into, going down back-alleys. Usually by now, I would have run into at least a couple Lessers. But, I guess they're all on the main streets, not that it matters. Time spent on the mission is time spent wisely. After that thought, I was grabbed on my hand. The touch scared me, and I swung my leg around, in a roundhouse kick.

I felt the cold liquid hit my open skin, and as that happened, I looked down. There was half of a little girl, the upper half. Her legs weren't in sight, and her face had been bloodied and beaten before I kicked her. After the blood shower, I noticed that the body was still moving. I walked over to it, and looked towards the skies.

"Lord, please forgive me for what I'm about to do."

I picked up the girl by her arms, and lifted up, then with all of my might, thrusted downwards, halfway through the thrust, letting go of her hands. She managed to have her head go downwards, and then her head was no more. The sound of a crunch, and then a splat could be heard. I contemplated what I had just done, and decided that I should push back the feeling.

I continued on my path, and around ten minutes later, reached the Park. As I entered the park, I looked to the note, reading the direction of where to be. The park was pretty big, and the note said to meet by the Oak Tree by the pond. I walked around, and about, looking for an oak tree, but never saw one. I decided to, instead sit down besides a large-trunked tree.

As I sat down, the feeling that I was being watched came back, and shivers were sent down my spine. I put the note in my pocket, and looked around. Every now and again, the body of a Lesser could be seen, wandering aimlessly. I hadn't been seen by any of them, and as such, I was wondering what had seen me. There was something, for sure. I had a sudden sensation come over me, and I collapsed.

The sensation was amazing, but lasted only a couple seconds before I was in extreme pain. I lifted my head, and looked to my stomach, where I had felt the sensation followed by the pain. I was bleeding. I lifted my left arm, cupping the source of the blood, and winced in pain.

"What the fuck?!" I cried out, as I tried to lift myself so that I was facing down.

As I faced down, I felt the opposite side of my back for an exit wound, hoping that I wouldn't keep a bullet in my body with terrible meds and just about no doctors left in the world. I was glad that I had stashed my Rifle at the apartments, but I feel like I'd be safer with it. As I felt for the exit wound, I had the feeling that I was being watched, except as if the seer had moved closer. The blood was felt on my back, and I was glad that the bullet hadn't lodged itself in something important, or so I thought.

I looked around, and saw nothing, so I ripped the sleeve off of my shirt, and wrapped it around my body.

"That hurt quite a bit, you know." I said, hoping to get attention of the shooter, who might have thought that I was a lesser, but more likely thought that I had killed the woman, and intercepted the message. Either way, I wanted to know why I'd been shot.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:24:52 PM by [AFK]F.i.t.V »
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Share your storys!!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 07:49:56 PM »
Eternal chase full
Spoiler for The Eternal Chase:
The Eternal Chase (Ch 1)

A drop of water splashed on his forehead. Leonard sat up. He wiped his hand across his greasy forehead and looked about. He was in the same, wet smelly drainage pipe he was in the night before. Leonard looked back down the pitch black pipe. He had run through it the night before, no light to lead the way. The thought of the oversized, intimidating combine soldiers  was his only motivation to keep going.

Leonard was an average asian man. His long, greasy untrimmed hair. His unshaven oriental face. His many scars and wounds from previous encounters. This description was on the front page of the wanted list on every universal union members datapad. The combine soldiers, the unions most tactical and effective ground units, were after Leonard. He was classified as the priority one target, wanted dead or alive for trying to overthrow the union.

The universal union had created a new world order, enslaving mankind to do their hard work. Within seven hours, the world went from it's civilized state to a world of oppression and slavery. People were classified as citizens, put into controlled metro centers and given a unique number known as a Citizen Identification Number, also known as a CID. Citizens are entitled to one ration which includes a 150 calorie packet of edible supplements and a half liter of water. To some, this was the perfect life. Chemicals were added to the food and water to make this way of life seem great. The chemicals also make people think the leaders of the union, their "benefactors" fixed all problems mankind has created in their previous society.

However, to others, they do not deserve this life. They want their old life back and for the so called, "benefactors" to leave forever. Leonard was one of these people. After about a month of suffering, Leonard had enough. He rounded up a couple other citizens and escaped the city. Leonard and his group, named "Reformers", settled in the outer canals of City 45. They were living a much better life away from the rule of the union. They ate non perishable foods such as beans and canned soup. They drank purified water they collected from the canal and boiled.

This life however didn't last. The combine soldiers, formerly known as Overwatch, noticed activity around the outer canal area. A few years before the seven hour war, the black mesa research facility accidentally opened an inter-dimensional rift between the Xen world and Earth. Xen creatures began infesting the planet. In the outer canals, Xen creatures such as headcrabs and antlions are a common sight. These are very dangerous, violent creatures and are a danger to the Reformers. Overwatch noticed more activity in these creatures and suspected someone was in the area. Overwatch patrols began which brought up another threat for the reformers. Eventually, Leonard went back to City 45 to recruit more members. He returned to the outlands with a few more citizens. Overwatch noticed this and began watching Leonard. He started something though. More and more citizens began fleeing the city to live in the outlands. This made for more traffic which meant more attention. Overwatch set up an outpost in that particular location in order to stop this rise in refugee trafficking.  The Reformers met another group known as Easy, particularly Easy Station. They discussed and came to an agreement and created a larger group known as Alliance. The main goal to all Alliance members was to keep refugees safe from overwatch and Xen life.

This is how Leonard ended up where he is now. It was an average day in the outlands. Leonard was out with his buddy Dave looking for items of interest such as food or ammunition. Out of nowhere, an overwatch helicopter soared overhead toward one of the refugee camps. Leonard and Dave returned  to the Alliance headquarters. Leonard grabbed the laser guided rocker launcher and a couple rockets. He tried to convince Alfred, another reformer member, to come help as Dave was too exhausted from the day. Alfred wouldn't help leonard so he went alone.

Leonard found the helicopter firing at a refugee camp. He took one shot at the helicopter and it exploded into a ball of fire on the spot. Leonard didn't realize there was more then one helicopter.  About ten seconds after the first helicopter was destroyed, a second one swooped down and threatened Leonard with its pulse cannon. Leonard took another shot but missed. Now out of rockets, he headed for safety in a canal tunnel. Normally, this would be good enough. He would hide in the tunnel, the helicopter would leave, he could return home. Today however was not the case for a ground team began heading toward the tunnel. With his sniper rifle and SPAS-12 shotgun, Leonard went further down the tunnel without stopping. He could hear the ground team moving in. It was pitch black in the tunnel and his flashlight eventually died but Leonard wasn't stopping there. He kept going, feeling the walls and taking careful steps. He kept his eyes shut to make it seem less dark and lonesome in the tunnel. He had reached the end by nightfall, the dimly lit landscape of the country could be seen. He decided to stay in the tunnel to rest and keep out of sight. Once he was sure the one ground team was no longer pursuing him, Leonard laid down and went to sleep.

Leonard looked outside. It was light out now though the sun had not yet risen. He could hear the faint sound of the wind rustling the leaves on the trees. There were no more sounds of helicopters or gunshots or explosions this far out. Just a steady drip of water from the tunnel and the silent noises of the early morning countryside. Leonard snapped his attention back to the dark of the tunnel. He listened intently.
"Approaching sector borderline. No viscon at this time" he heard in the deep, crackling voice.
"Ah gadamnit." Leonard said quietly to himself. He gripped his shotgun and headed toward the end of the tunnel. He peered out, looking left, then right. He could see a forest to his left, ravaged by war and fire. To his right were rolling hills, fenceposts dotted lines up and down the hills. The drain pipe dropped about four feet into a shallow but swift moving creek. The water was a grungy brown colour and smelt of mold and mildew.
"Viscon priority one target. Sector four four two west borderline. Engaging." he heard in the same deep crackling voice. He heard two shots from the AR2 overwatch standard issue rifle. Two plasma projectiles whizzed overhead. Leonard jumped from the pipe into the creek. He turned around, switching off the safety on his shotgun. He pulled the trigger, firing a twelve gauge buckshot down the tunnel. There were only two overwatch units this time. One of them was hit. It dropped with a solid thud. The other unit kept advancing, pulling off a few shots here and there but missing. Leonard looked around. He noticed a large rock ten feet down the creek. He took cover behind this rock and pulled out the combine sniper rifle. He charged the core and took aim at the tunnel. The overwatch unit stopped at the end and took a look around. When it stuck its head out, Leonard took the shot. The glowing lenses of the units helmet went out. It hit the wall of the tunnel and fell out, splashing in the water. Leonard hesitated, then slung his rifle and proceeded downstream.

Leonard had been walking for about half an hour, looking for another canal drain pipe. He found nothing other then junk and rocks. He considered returning on the surface but Xen life was popular closer to the city, not to mention he would be easily spotted by an overwatch helicopter or ground team. He decided he would keep moving, in hopes to find another drain.

His foot contacted something solid that gave way. He looked down to find an eroded crate. He pried back the top and found a shipment of canned ravioli. Leonard took a few cans and stuffed them in his bag. He took one of the cans and began prying the top off with his knife. He looked inside at the contents of the can. They seemed to be fine so he ate the can of ravioli on the spot. He heard a helicopter in the distance.
"Shoot. Not this again." he said to himself. Leonard tried to find cover. About a hundred feet to his right was the edge of the forest. Up and down the creek was open. To his left was also barren and probably filled with antlions. He ran for the forest. The helicopter getting closer. He made it to the forest and looked back. The helicopter was flying around the tunnel exit and heading down the creek toward Leonard. He went further into the wreck of the forest.

There was a rustling sound under the leaves. Leonard took note of this and gripped his shotgun tightly. He kept hearing thumping and rustling sounds. The helicopter had passed without noticing Leonard. There was more rustling. All of a sudden, the ground began rumbling. About ten feet in front of Leonard, dirt and leaves shot into the air like a mine exploding. An antlion emerged from below. It raised its talons and charged toward Leonard. Without thinking, he raised the shotgun and pullet the trigger. The creatures exoskeleton shattered and it exploded in the mid section, projecting green substance in all directions. Leonard took in a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.
"That was close." he said to himself, grateful for still being alive.  He approached the hole cautiously, aiming down it with the shotgun. Once he was sure there would be no more antlions, he proceeded through the forest.

Leonard noticed the smell of burning wood. If it weren't for the rain storm a few days ago, he would have assumed it was part of the burnt forest. The smell was getting stronger. It couldn't be combine. If they were burning something down, he would have seen thicker smoke. He grew excited and kept moving, following the wind currents. Leonard noticed a pile of logs in the distance. He swung around his rifle and looked through the scope. He could make out a log cabin with a window. There was a pipe out the top with smoke emitting. Leonard grew very excited. He quickly moved toward the cabin, excited that he finally found civilization and a place to stay. He approached the building cautiously now, remembering his own rules about dealing with armed refugees. He tried to look through the window but it was boarded up from the other side. Holding his shotgun carefully, he approached the front door. He knocked twice, quietly. Rummaging could be heard within, then the door slowly opened. He was greeted with the barrel of an AK-47 assault rifle.
"What business you got here?" a voice from within said.
"It's ok, I'm not one of them." Leonard replies assuringly. The door opened wider. Leonard could see the man now. He was older, mid forties. There was a scar on his left cheek. His eyes had a look of fatigue in them. The man examined leonard carefully, noticing the sniper rifle on his back.
"Where did ya get that piece of equipment? The combine give it to ya so you could spy on us?"
"No no." Leonard replied quickly. "I got this one off an actual sniper soldier himself. It works well not only for taking out long range targets but also fo-"
"I don't care what it does. Come in." the man says, looking around. Leonard entered the log cabin. There were two others sitting at a table. One man in his late thirties and a woman in her mid twenties. They both had Ak-47s on the ground beside them.
"Hi." Leonard said, sheepishly waving. "My name is Leonard. Leonard Wong." The two at the table waved back but said nothing. The man who was at the door spoke.
"Leonard, my name is Robert. These are my friends, Sandy and Derrick. This is our home. Hasn't been found by the combine yet. However there is an antlion nest neerby. Ya didnt bring any with ya, right?"
"Uh no. Not that I know of. I ran into one awhile back but that was pretty far from here." Robert looked at Leonard suspiciously.
"What brings ya out here anyway?"
Leonard spoke, "I was running from the combine. They seem to be after me."
"They're after everyone son."
"I know that. I mean more then usual. See, I came from the canal system just outside city 45. I helped people escape the city and protected them from the creatures and the overwatch. I think the overwatch has me on their sights. Thats why they chased me this far." Robert thought for a moment, then quickly spoke.
"So ya brought some company with ya? This hidden cabin will now be found by the combine?" He began raising his voice, stepping closer to Leonard. "Ya think ya can just come here in my house and ruin everything by brining them here with ya?" Leonard stepped back.
"No. I did not bring any along with me I promise! The last thing I saw was a helicopter way over by the creek. I garuntee they wont come here. "
Robert looked at Leonard for a moment, then backed away.
"Well if ya say so. As long as ya dont bring trouble, Yer welcome to stay as long as ya need." Robert turns to go, then looks back at Leonard.
"I think ya saved my life once in the canals. I owe ya one."
Leonard smiled.
"Come. Ya can rest in here." Robert opened one of doors and steps in. Leonard follows to find a bed.
"There aint no power here so ya gotta use yer eyes in the dark." Robert leaves the room. Leonard drops his weapons on the floor. He goes for the bed and without hesitation, drops on the soft mattress. He falls into a much needed and well deserved sleep. 

Chapter 2

The Eternal Chase (Ch 2)

Leonard sat up quickly, reaching for his SPAS-12. He listened intently. He sat on his bed for about ten seconds, not breathing or making a sound. He heard footsteps, followed by a timid knock knock on his door. Leonard swung himself around on the bed. Grabbing the shotgun, he got up and proceeded toward the door. He checked to be sure there was a shell loaded and switched off the safety. There was the knock again, this time a little longer.
"Ey! You up in there?" came the muffled voice of Robert. Leonard sighed and relaxed. He switch on the shotguns safety and tossed it on the bed.
"Yeah, come in." Replied Leonard.
"Did ya hear that too?"
"Hear what?" Robert looked nervous and slightly scared.
"The helicopter. It just passed over the house." He paused, then glared at Leonard. "I thought ya said ya didn't bring company!"
"I didnt. I swear they were gone for at least an hour!"
There it was again. The heavy 'whup whup' as the helicopter passed overhead at low altitude.
"Then explain that!" Robert shouted.
"I didn't bring them. I swear!" Leonard replied abruptly, carefully watching the man. Robert looked about the room. He pointed at the sniper rifle.
"That thing. Its got a fucking tracking chip doesn't it?"
"I g-"
"Ya fucking gave away my house. Ya know, I lasted six months here without ever seeing a single sign of the combine. Not one fucking day after ya show up, they come round here."
"Robert!" Leonard exclaimed. "The rifle doesn't have a fucking chip. It was checked by a scientist. It was tested for radio waves and didnt emit anything."
"They're combine for fuck sakes. They don't need radio technology to track something."
"How do you know that?"
"Because. Fucking combine ha-" A window shattered in the adjacent room.
"Bob! We got shit coming in!" A feminine voice boomed from the room.
"For fuck sakes. Ya better fucking help me bud. I wont die because ya fucked shit up." Robert said angrily. Leonard picked up the shotgun and slung it over his shoulder. He picked up the heavy rifle.
"Alright. Lets deal with this shit." Leonard followed Robert out the bedroom and into the other room. This room was a larger, more lit room. It had a table in the middle with a half eaten plate of cooked oatmeal. A broken window rested in the middle of the far wall. A female figure stood at it with a M4 Carbine outfitted with a suppressor an ACOG sight mounted on top.
"Four soldiers. Two hundred feet twelve o clock." The female said.  "Already fired a shot in here. Almost took off my head." She points to a scorch mark on the wall beside the door.
"Alright. Keep low and don't open fire unless they get too close. " Replied Robert. He went over to a counter at the far end of the table and picked up an AK-47.
"That thing got ammunition?" He motioned to Leonard's rifle. Leonard nodded. "Good. Head outside and try to get rid of em."
"That's a bit suicidal don't you think?" Questioned Leonard.
"Ya brought em here. Ya get to deal with em." Ronert shrugged. Leonard sighed.
"Alright. That's fair I suppose." Leonard headed out the room.
"Use the back door! Make it look like ya didn't come from here!" Robert shouted out the door. Leonard continued down the hall and approached the back door. He looked outside, scanning the forest. After he was sure there was no threat in the area, he quietly exited the cabin. Leonard quickly walked to the denser part of the forest and turned. He turned right and began running through the woods till he was a good distance from the cabin. He turned and searched for the soldiers. Leonard raised his rifle and scanned the area. He spotted the soldiers slowly advancing toward the cabin. "Fuck it. They don't deserve this." Leonard said to himself. He charged the rifle and held his breath, looking down the scope. He carefully lined the crosshair on the head of a soldier. He pulled the trigger. The rifle kicked back into Leonard's shoulder. A bright yellow projectile launched itself from the barrel of the rifle toward the soldier. Leonard steadied the rifle and looked down the scope. He could see the three other soldiers standing around the fourth one. Its helmet was a mangled mess of red on blue. Its eyes were black. The other soldiers looked around and quickly took cover in the woods. Leonard charged his rifle again. He took aim at one of the running soldiers and lead about six feet. He pulled the trigger, again launching the bright yellow projectile. The soldier intercepted with the shot and smashed into the ground at full speed. It did not move. Two more soldiers remained. Leonard could not take the shot as they were behind dense bush. There were some shots. Leonard quickly scanned the area and found they had come from inside the cabin. One of the soldiers went down, the other began firing back. The Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle, OSIPR for short, was running on full automatic held by the last soldier. Leonard had him in a line of sight now. He charged the rifle and took aim. The OSIPR stopped shooting. The soldier knelt down on one knee, keeping the OSIPR aimed at the cabin. Leonard saw the barrel of the rifle beginning to glow. He could hear a whine that began increasing in pitch. Without thinking, Leonard pulled off a shot. It hit the soldiers neck, causing it to fall over with its rifle. The OSIPR finished its charge and released its energy, sending a spherical projectile in the direction of Leonard. He ducked, feeling the ball of energy whip by his head. It collided with a tree, disintegrating it and rebounding into the sky. It finally exploded in the sky with a loud hollow bang. A ring of spent energy emitted from where the ball once was and disappeared almost immediately.

Leonard sat up and looked toward the cabin. The soldiers were all still on the ground. Leonard slung his rifle and took out his SPAS-12. He approached the downed soldiers and inspected them to be sure they were dead. "You have no chance against me." He kicked the helmet of the last soldier.
"Hey!" Leonard turned to the voice. Robert was standing in the window, waving for Leonard to come.
"C'mon!" Leonard ran to the window. He could see scorch marks, wood chunks, and glass shards scattered about.
"Uh thanks again. That ball. What was it?" Robert questioned Leonard.
"I don't know. Never seen anything like it to be honest. Almost tool off my head. Did you see what it did to the tree?"
"Yeah. If that think hit the house, we'd be done for." He hesitated, looking off to the distance. "Where are ya headed anyway?"
"I don't know. Away from them. They've been after me for a long time. I could try to go back but that wont help. They'll just keep trying to kill me."
"Well, ya could make it look like yer dead or something."
"Uh, how would I do that."
"Ya could run to the mountains. They never go there. Never seen one there in, ever." Leonard thought about this for a minute. He could go there. Maybe he could learn a thing or two while he was at it.
"I'll give ya some grub before ya go if ya need it." Robert smiled.
"Sure thanks." Leonard opened his storage pack. It had nothing but a can of tomato soup left in it. Robert left the window and some rummaging could be heard. Leonard looked alongside the house and noticed a low but long clear plastic enclosure. He looked closely and could notice some green with a bit of red. There was some gold colours too. Robert returned with a small box.
"Take as much as ya can carry. This is our thanks to ya." Leonard peered inside the box. There were vegetables, fruits, grains, canned food, and some home made bread.
"Don't worry. Nothings poisoned. Home grown in our own very back yard." He motioned in the direction on the plastic enclosure. Leonard smiled again and began taking what he could fit in his bag. He took some canned food, a couple bread rolls, a few vegetables, and some fruit. He struggled with the bag but managed to close it properly.
"Thanks."
"Don't mention it. This aint the first time ya saved my ass." Leonard saw the females face walk up to the window. She was carrying something.
"Here." She said in a soft voice, bending over the broken window sill. "I made this for you." She carefully held a sandwich that had tomato, lettuce, and some red sauce on it. Leonard smiled and took the sandwich.
"Oh. Thank you." He took a bite, finding the red sauce was a sweetened tomato paste.
"I hope you like it. Its my favourite."
"I do. Thanks again." He finished chewing. A helicopter could be heard in the distance. "I should get going." Robert nodded.
"Take care." The girl said softly.
"Come back any time, as long as the combine aint on yer ass!" Shouted Robert as Leonard quickly left the cabin in the direction of the mountains.

Chapter 3

The Eternal Chase (Ch 3)

Leonard dropped the batteries in his maglite and switched it on, searching the cab. There wasn't anything useful he could see right away. There was a magazine on the back seat with a naked woman on the picture, posing in a sexually appealing manner. Leonard sighed and pushed it aside, looking under the bed.  There was a box of matches and a case of four batteries. Leonard stuffed the two items into his bag and checked the glove box. There was a military issue knife in its sheath and some other various items. Leonard took the knife, revealing the user manual for the truck. It was a newer Volvo model with a sleeper and a toilet. Leonard found this truck on the side of the road. Its trailer was detached in the ditch and there was a large dent in the side. It was dark now. The mountains were close. Only a few more miles to go. Leonard hadn't seen any sign of combine since the log cabin but he wasn't taking chances. He closed the glove box and dropped on the seat with a sigh. He looked around the dark landscape. No movement. No lights. Just the silhouettes of trees, rocks, and the rolling land. He looked at the dash of the truck. There was blood smeared across the passenger side that lead toward the door. The driver side was fine other then the glass covering the dials was broken. Leonard noticed the fuel needle. It was a little over three quarters. The gas couldn't be good any more thoigh thought Leonard. He remembered hearing about how fuel degrades over time and can become useless without an additive which he adds to his airboat fuel. "Never hurt to try." he told himself.  He turned the key to on, noticing it was on utilities. "You shitting me?" There was no power left in the battery. "Bullshit." he said getting out of the cab. He looked around the vehicle and found a cabinet on the side. He opened it up and sorted through the road flares, signs, and other emergency equipment. He found a spare battery in the back of the cabinet. He dragged the heavy plastic container out of the cabinet and hauled it to the front. He unlocked the nose from inside and went to open it. After five minutes of looking for a latch under the grill, he noticed it popped from the back. Leonard unlatched the side clamps and let the hydraulics push the nose up. He located he battery and climbed atop the front right wheel. The terminals were loose. He pulled them off without much effort and unclamped the battery. He pulled the old one out and set it aside the spare. Straining, he hauled the spare up to the battery clamp. After locking it in place, he attached the terminals. The interior light of the cab lit up. Smiling, he hopped down. Pushing the nose cover down and locking it, he got back in the truck. He turned the key to the on position. The guages lit up and the dash beeped a few times. He turned it to ignition. There was a click and everything turned off. "The fuck?" He let go and the key returned to on. All systems in the cab turned back on. "Piece of shit. Must be broken. His left foot hit a pedal on the left. Noticing it, he remembered about the clutch in his dads old Honda. "You have to push it to the floor to start it Leonard." He pushed in the clutch. The truck rolled forward. Leonard caught it with the brake. He turned the key to the ignition, turning the engine over once. Twice. Three times. Four. On the fifth turn, the diesel engine roared to life. "Huh, I guess diesel doesn't degrade." He let out the clutch, giving the engine some gas slowly. The engine sputtered and stalled. "Shit." He turned the engine over again, starting on the second turn this time. "Maybe it needs to warm up." He thought. He put the stick in neutral and rested on the brake. After about five minutes, he tried again. The truck slowly rolled forward and caught the first gear. The truck hit something hard in the road and stalled due to the immediate stop. "The fuck?" He thought. Getting out, he walked to the front. There was the battery stuck under the front tire. "You shitting me?" He said out loud. He tried to move the battery out of the way but it was pretty stuck. Leonard got back in the truck and started it. Putting the truck in reverse, he backed up a few feet. He put the truck in neutral and set the park brake. He got out and moved to the now leaking and crushed battery. He pushed it out of the way, leaving a small trail of acid. As he was getting back in the truck, he noticed the emergency supplies. He went over to them and took a few things including road flares and a first aid kit. Leonard got back in the truck, released the park brake, and set off into the night, heading toward the mountains in the comfort of a Volvo semi tractor.

Leonard switched on the headlights. It was beginning to get too dark to see anything, including the two wrecked cars he sideswiped with the rigs menacing front bumper. He had been driving for fifteen minutes, listening to a Keith Urban CD left in the trucks media center. He hadn't come across anything of interest or seen any combine technology. Leonard looked out to the now lit up road. He dodged another car on the side of the road. There was a turn off up ahead with a road sign on the side of the road. The lettering on the sign was in a different font. Russian by the looks of it. Leonard thought about this for a bit. "Hm. Where the hell did I end up?" He scratched his head through his beanie and continued driving along the rough, junk littered road.

Leonard slowed down, eventually coming to a stop. There was something burning up ahead. He had been going for about an hour at a steady, slow speed of 20 miles per hour. He was in the mountain area now. The road winding up and down various hills and faces. Leonard eased forward with care, slowly approaching the burning thing, illuminating its dark blue mass with the Volvos headlights. His heart was pounding. The overwatch symbol came into view on one of the panels. As the truck approached the mass, Leonard came to the conclusion this mass was a crashed helicopter. He shifted into neutral and set the park brake. Grabbing his SPAS-12, he hopped out, turning off the safety and pointing at the wreck. "The hell are you doing out here?" he thought to himself, "And who managed to do this to you?" He couldn't figure out how a helicopter could still be burning if it was shot down during the war. Someone must also be around with some pretty powerful firepower. Leonard slowly walked around the wreck, searching it for anything of interest. The tail was separated from the body. There was a four foot gap between the two, in between which a pool of fuel was on fire. The tail roters frame was bent in. Its blades were mangled and twisted. The main rotor of the helicopter was detached lying somewhere else. He approached the cockpit with care. The front window was smashed in but there was nothing inside. There was blood on the side window with some dents in the surrounding metal. After some closer examination, Leonard figured these dents were caused by bullets, most likely buckshot. Someone must have finished off the pilot and took the body. He looked around inside the cockpit for anything of use. There was a USP-Match in a clip holster and a flashbang under the seat. He took the flashbang and got out, taking one last look at the wreck.

Leonard sat down in the drivers seat of the idling Volvo. He released the park brake and set off down the road, driving around the burning wreckage. "Who else could possibly be around here with that much firepower? I haven't seen anyone since the log cabin and they had nothing more then a couple assault rifles. There must be another group similar to the alliance out here." Leonard thought to himself. The next few kilometers were pretty plain. Broken down car here, rotting corpse there. Nothing of interest really. He continued driving, alert and focused.

Leonard was high in the mountains now. He had gone through several tunnels and passed a few destroyed towns. There were no more signs of the combine in the area. Just a couple left behind vehicles. He was almost at the end of one tunnel when a light on the dash flickered on. It was the low fuel light for the left tank, the one he was using. Leonard decided that it would be a good time to pull over and sleep. If there were any problems, there would be enough fuel to get away. Leonard reached the end of the tunnel. He pulled over into a grassy spot and shut off the truck. There was another tunnel up ahead no more then fifty feet. Leonard was safe. He was in a tight valley. There was a turnoff up ahead with a sign but it was pointing the other way. Leonard switched off the lights and turned the truck off completely. He used his flashlight to look around the cab and the sleeper. The bed was still intact and in usable condition. Leonard crawled to the back of the cab and laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes, for once feeling safe but not sure why. Leonard drifted off into a long, deep sleep.

Chapter 4

The Eternal Chase (Ch 4)

Leonard started the old Volvo and started down the road in the morning sunlight. The tunnel ahead was closed off by rubble. He turned at the turnoff. There was a sign beside it with russian lettering and the name "Beles" underneath. There must be a town up this hill. He set the gearing down to second and began climbing the hill. The truck was working hard, the fuel light still on. He rounded the first switchback and could see the mountain range through the fenced off drop to his left. He turned the next corner and went up another steel climb between two cliff faces. There was a small clearing on his right. The road turned left again up ahead at the top of the climb. He approached it and saw rooftops, still intact. This was the first town that wasnt reduced to rubble he had seen so far besides City 45. He reached a gas station which had a a sign with russian lettering and the word Diesel underneath. Leonard pulled over and set the park brake. He stepped out the truck and walked up to one of the yellow pumps. He lifted the nozzel off its holder and pushed a few buttons. Nothing happened. The power must be cut or the pumps disconnected. He walked into the building. The lights were all off and nonfunctional. He turned on his light and searched the building. There were various tools in this one room including a hand pump. He took the pump and walked outside. There was a metal cap on the ground with a D imprinted on it. He lifted the cap off and twisted the second cap off the pipe. Leonard lowered the hose into the pipe till it couldnt go any further. He pointed the exit hose off to the side and bagan pumping a clear, yellow green fluid off to the side. He sniffed the wet spot in the ground and walked over to the truck. Leonard twisted the cap off the left tank and also took a whif. It smelt the same. He inserted the exit hose of the pump into the left tank and began pumping the diesel fuel into the truck, wondering if anyone would be around here.

He closed the cap of the truck and took the hose out of the stations tank. He sealed the underground tank and replaced the cover. Leonard put the pump back in the station and climbed back on the truck. He rolled on forward through the tight town road, passing a large two story building with a porch on one side. He passed the town and continued down the mountain. There were a few switchbacks up ahead to return to the highway. Leonard carefully and slowly descended down to the highway below.

Leonard exited one of the larger tunnels and pulled over. There was an unmarked trail on the side leading to a shallow river. Leonard noticed a radio tower on the top of a mountain ahead. Maybe the group was hanging out there. He turned off the truck and removed the keys. He hopped out of the truck with his shotgun and descended toward the river. It looked like it once was deeper, judging by the water stains on the rocks around it. There was a waterfall to his right coming off the mountain he drove through. The river comes out of a deep ravine to the right and flows along the valley to the valley. Leonard set down the river toward the towers.

There were wood structures that climbed the mountain faces and a wood bridge stretching across the river. Someone mist have built these after the war as they were still in relatively good condition. There was a dirt road ahead that climbs the mountain toward the towers. Leonard began climbing. Something didn't seem right. Birds were chirping, the sun was shining, the air was clean and clear, and he hadn't seen any sign of the combine since the wrecked helicopter. Its almost as if this part of the world doesn't know about the combine. Leonard felt, freedom. A worry-free freedom where he could relax. The hill switched back and leveled out. There was a chain link fence with a gate up ahead. The gate was open. Leonard walked through the gate and could see a concrete building built into the side of the dirt hill. There were two metal doors on the front and a fenced in compound with a locked fence door on the right. Leonard walked up to the green metal doors. He pushed one of the large doors. It moaned as it slowly swung open. Leonard walked in. It was a short tunnel with a garage door. He pushed the large green door closed and walked up to the garage door. There was some russian text on the door. A metal box with two buttons was attached to the wall beside the garage door. He pushed the top button and the garage door lifted slowly. The next part of the tunnel was much longer. There was a chain link fence ahead where an intersection could be seen. On the far end of the tunnel was another garage door but there was no button to open or close it. He walked up to the chain link fence. It looked like a gate but was opened. There was a pin pad on the inside. The intersection had another tunnel that led to a dead end with what seemed to be a lift. The other side has a door in the tunnel wall. He walked up to the door. It opened automatically. A smaller hallway with lights on the two tone white and green walls. The floor had a grate with pipes running underneath. There were metal gurders running along the concrete ceiling with wires strung connected to every second gurder. The hallway split two ways with a door at each end and two doors along the wall. He walked to the door on the far left side. It also opened automatically. Leonard stepped inside the room. There was a concrete pillar in the middle supporting the concrete ceiling. Several crates were piled around the room. Leonard walked up to a crate and opened it up. There were several boxes of paperwork in it. They all had the same title he saw on the garage door. They were written in russian so he put them back. Leonard opened one of the larger boxes. There were boxes of canned foods in it. He took out a can and looked at the russian label. There was a picture of a bowl of beans on it. He dropped the can back in the box and started for the door. He walked through the doorway after it opened automatically and went into the second room. All but one of the fluorescent lights were burnt out. The last remaining one was fairly dim too. The room was empty aside from a red cagelight that was off and a speaker to the side of the light. He saw this same setup in the other room as well as in the main tunnel. Leonard left the room and proceeded to the third room. This room was fully lit with two metal girders in the middle holding up the ceiling. On the left, there were bookshelves with various manuals and textbooks on it. There was a dark grey couch in front of an old tube TV that was in a wood media center. On the right, there was a kitchen set which consisted of a gas stove, a refrigerator, and a wood counter. There were two other couches with a coffee table between them, like a restaurant booth. Posters of women posing in underwear hung on the wall above the booth. Leonard noticed a red striped lever beside the stove. Above it was the same red cage light speaker combo. Leonard walked up to the lever and examined it. Not knowing if anyone was in the building, he left it alone. Leonard checked the fridge. It was still. Cold but there was nothing in it.  Disappointed, he closed the fridge and walked over to the bookshelf. Most of the books were in Russian, however there were a few english books including a radio communications handbook. Leonard walked over to the tv. He examined the front panel and pushed the power on. The tv came to life, making a white noise sound and displaying the white noise snow. Leonard fiddled with the channels and inputs, eventually giving up and turning it off. He looked around the room briefly, then exited, going for the fourth door. The door opened up, revealing a concrete staircase. The stairs went up about one level and turned to the left. Leonard entered the hallway, climbing the short staircase and taking the left. The hallway wen in for about fifteen feet before turning right. There were security lights in the right wall to provide light. Leonard walked down the hall taking the turn. The next section went for about thirty feet before it was cut off by the same sliding blast door. Following the hallway and approaching the door, it opened automatically. The hallway continued for another eight feet before ending, opening up to the fenced in compound. There was a bunker type structure in the middle with various doors. There was a staircase to access the roof of the bunker. The fence was on the right side of Leonard. He walked into the bunker. It was also lit up by a single security light. There was a small box in the corner. Leonard opened the box which contained some sort of electronic gauge. Leonard examined the gauge. The face had a seem around it, like a lid. There were a couple metal prongs sticking out the back. Something wasn't right. The gauge was really heavy considering it should house light plastic electronic parts. Leonard turned the gauge around in his hands. He grasped the face and tried to twist it. The face rotated 90 degrees after applying a fair amount of torque. Leonard pulled the face off. It had a couple notches that fit into slots which could allow rotation. It seemed to hold on by a tapering system. Leonard set the face aside and looked inside the gauge. There was a fair amount of keys inside the gauge. Leonard pulled a few out, noticing they all looked the same. He took one of the keys and set the gauge down beside the cap. Leonard left the bunker and walked toward the compound fence gate. There was a keyhole on this side as well. He inserted the key and turned it against the spring loaded lock. Keeping the key turned, he pulled on the gate. It swung open with a light squeak. "Huh. Interesting." he thought to himself. Leonard pocketed the key and walked through. He closed the gate behind him which latched shut.

Leonard walked back in the facility. He examined the pinpads which seemed to control the indoor gates. The front pad that controlled the open gate had a small keyhole on one side. The compound fence key however didn't fit this keyhole. There was another key somewhere.
"What are you hiding?" Leonard thought. He tried to pry the pinpad open with his combat knife but the steel casing was too strong. Leonard sighed. He was tired and hungry. He went into he storage room and opened the crate that contained the canned foods. He took out the beans and closed the crate, leaving the room. Leonard went into the lounge, sitting at the booth. He used his army knife to pry the lid off the can. Leonard began to eat the beans from the can.
"Who would just leave this place?" he thought. "Somethings wrong. The keys, the food, the electricity still on." Leonard thought about this for a bit. He then remembered how his company evacuated the office in the war, leaving everything still on and behind.
"They must have been overrun." Leonard decided. He finished the can of beans and slouched on the couch. He closed his eyes and drifted off into a relaxed, care free sleep.

Chapter 5

The Eternal Chase (Ch 5)

"Denied." the machine said.
"Fuck, come one you little shit." Leonard shouted, whacking the side of the scanner. He opened the panel again, checking steps again. It had already been three days since he showed up to the facility. In that time, Leonard found the key to the pinpads. He had opened them to find a 6 digit 8 segment display which had up and down buttons. The display showed 749947. Leonard had changed the numbers to 159357, or the shape of an X on the pinpad. There were also several little switches which he had no clue what they did so he left them alone. All the pinpads controlling the gates ran off this one pinpad. Through one of the gates was another locked pinpad that controlled the lift. This pinpad was a 4 digit which he set to 6364, which was the code to open his bike lock before the war. He went down the lift with the new code. He was greeted by two bright spotlights, a speaker, and a camera. There was also a very large metal blast door with two 8" thick metal bars running horizontally on the front and bottom, probably to protect against ramming. There was a scanner on the left side with a slot for a keycard. Leonard hadn't bothered with the scanner so he went back up, looking for a keycard. He had also taken breaks and explored the mountains a bit. He found a lake above the first waterfall. It was also filled by a waterfall. He had found a third waterfall in the ravine. Across from the facility was a small ruined castle. Leonard went inside the castle to find a few prison cells. The castle was lit up by bare bulbs someone must have placed without much thought in design.

"Denied." The machine said again. Leonard had searched everywhere in the morning for a keycard, but found nothing. He decided to come down and see if there was a way to bypass the machine. Using his IT skills, Leonard decided to mess around with the components to see what he could do. There was a chip marked 'memory' and a few jumpers available. He was trying different configurations with the jumpers to see if there was a reset or bypass function.
"Ok." he said. "You better work this time." he closed the panel and pushed a green button. "Denied."
"GURGHHHH!!" Leonard screamed, slamming the panel.
"Fuck it. I'll worry about it later. He left the little entryway and went back up the lift.

Leonard sat down on the couch with a can of corn. He was eating the contents, thinking. "There has to be another way." he thought to himself. "Maybe theres a key chip somewhere." Leonard thought hard.
"Hold on." he said aloud. "Theres a box of components in the storage room." Leonard set down his corn and quickly left, heading for the storage room. He ripped open the crate he remembered the. Components to be in and sorted through the parts. There were various bags and boxes of different chips. Leonard sighed, closing the box. He couldn't remember what the chip looked like. Leonard left the storage room and walked to the elevator, heading down. "Is this it, it better be it." He thought to himself. He opened the panel again and located the chip. After working at it for a few minutes, he managed to pry the chip out of its socket. Leonard turned the chip around a couple times in his hand, examining its black casing and its metal prongs. He walked over to the lift and went back to the surface.

"Nope." Leonard said, tossing another chip aside. He had been trying to match the chips in the boxes and the bags. Leonard pulled out another box. There were cables and lights in this one. He sighed and started to close the box. Something blue caught his eye. It had shiny prongs like a chip. Leonard pushed the cables and lights aside. The chip was sitting in a protective case. It had the words 'MASTER1' printed on the blue body of the chip. Leonard compared it to the memory chip. Sure enough, this chip he found was the same 16 prong memory chip as the scanner. Leonard smiled excitedly. He set the box down and with both chips, proceeded toward the lift.

Leonard approached the scanner who's front panel was still open. He took the 16 prong and oriented it with the main board, pressing it into the slot. Leonard admired the dazzling blue chip with white print on the main board. He flicked the master power and closed the panel. The screen of the scanner was different. Instead of the russian text, it was english. The background was also green rather then blue. 'MASTER OVERRIDE: TO OPEN, PUSH GREEN BUTTON. TO CLOSE, PUSH RED BUTTON, TO SET NEW MEMORY, INSERT MEMORY CHIP INTO SLOT 2' was on the display. Leonard opened the panel again and switched off the power. He looked around the main board for another slot, but was unable to locate it.
"The fuck?" he said to himself. "There is no slot two." he shrugged and switched the power back on, closing the panel. He pushed the green button and the door came to life. The metal bars across the door began to move on top of a couple wheels. Once fully opened, the larger door began to move, making a deep low rumble. It stopped with a thud, showing off the room ahead. It was nothing more then a hallway with another less protected blast door on the other side. The floor was made of a metal grate with steel bars crossing for support. Under the grate were various pipes. There was another scanner just on the other side of the main door. A third scanner rested on the wall in front of the second door. Its panel was also green. He pushed the red button in the other side, closing the main door and walked up to the second blast door. The main part of the door was similar to the first. There was a circular part in the middle. It had a top half that was lighter. In the middle, it bent down in a v shape. Leonard walked up to the panel. It too said the same thing as the first one, minus the master override part. He pushed the green button. There was a hydraulic hiss and the wheel began to rotate. It stopped at ninty degrees with a metal clang. After a short second, the main door began to open, separating the wheels halves. The door moved faster then the first and was a little higher pitched. It was also only half the thickness as the first. The room ahead was much more interesting. It had concrete walls with blue painted at the bottom about four feet high. There was a computer desk in the middle. Servers and security centers stood on both sides of the desk with enough space between the computers and the desk to walk by. Behind the desk was another lift. This lift was in the middle of the square room with no protection other then a hazard marking around the lift. A pinpad stood at the left corner closest to the enterance. There was another metal door, about the same size as the blast doors behind the lift. It looked thinner and had vents at the top. There were two other doors like this on the left and right walls. Above the doors was some black text in cryllic. A russian star was painted on the far wall to the left of the door. Leonard walked in the room. He turned around, looking for the scanner. It was resting to the right of the blast door. Leonard walked up to it, pushing the red button. The door began to close. He looked at the scanner, it too said the same thing as the first. However, instead of master override, it said 'SECONDARY PANEL; SLOT 2:'. Leonard pulled on the panel, opening it. He turned off the main power. There was an empty memory slot. Leonard pushed the black chip into the slot and turned the power back on. He closed the panel, reading what was displayed. 'SECONDARY PANEL; SLOT 2: TO SET NEW CARD, PUSH GREEN. TO WIPE MEMORY, PUSH RED. TO CHANGE LANGUAGE (RUSSIAN), PUSH SELECT. REMOVE CHIP TO RETURN TO NORMAL.' Leonard thought about this for a minute. He could use any card that had a mag strip to control the doors. Leonard quickly walked to the computer desk. There was a file cabinet on the desk. He opened the bottom drawer and searched it. There were papers and files in it. He closed it and opened the top drawer. There were a couple papers with numbers on them, a couple keys, and two stacks of keycards. One of the stacks was relatively large, the other was fairly small. The large stack had blue cards with a v shaped logo that had lines going horizontally off the tips of the v. There was cryllic text underneath with the english words, 'Concept Facilities'. There was a single yellow star in the upper right corner. The second card was fairly similar, except the fact it was red and had two stars rather then one. Leonard took both a blue and a red card and walked toward the scanner. He pushed the red button. The screen flickered off. "Oh shit." Leonard said. He leaned over looking down the hall. Both scanners in the hallway were also off. Leonard felt his stomach drop. "Im locked in. Fuck me." Leonard turned to the secondary panel. "Come on. Lets go." he said to himself. The screen flickered back on, showing some white text in a black background, much like a DOS loading screen for a computer. Leonard relaxed a bit. The screen performed some tests, the second blast door began to close. 'Waiting for door(s) to close...' flashed on the screen. The blast door sealed shut and rotated the wheel back to its original position. The screen flashed and showed a splash screen with the manufacturers logo and the word 'Welcome' underneath. 'Loading...' in white font was displayed at the bottom. Leonard though to himself, "Enough loading for a scanner?" The screen changed again. It then displayed, 'CHOOSE LANGUAGE. PUSH SELECT TO CHANGE LANGUAGE. PUSH GREEN TO ACCEPT.' 'English' was displayed in a text box underneath. Leonard pushed the green button. 'SWIPE MASTER CARD' Leonard took the red card and carefully swiped. '6382 8719 7682  8817' was displayed in a text box. 'OK? GREEN = Y. RED = N.' was displayed under the text box. Leonard looked at the card. There were numbers in small font under the mag strip on the back matching the numbers on the screen. Leonard pushed the green button. 'SWIPE SECONDARY CARD OR PUSH GREEN TO SKIP' Leonard swiped the blue card. '8937 1893 0361 5534' Leonard checked the numbers to see if they matched which they did. He pushed the green button. 'CHOOSE WRONG CODE RESULT. PUSH SELECT TO CHANGE. PUSH GREEN TO ACCEPT.' The text box displayed 'Denied Bell'. He pushed select, cycling through the different settings. 'Alarm' 'Lockdown' 'Blackout' 'Deined Display'. Leonard cycled to 'Denied Bell' and hit the green button. 'OK? Language: English
Master: 6382 8719 7682  8817
Secondary: 8937 1893 0361 5534
Wrong Result: Denied Bell

GREEN TO ACCEPT. RED TO RETURN TO LANGUAGE' Leonard hit green. 'SETUP COMPLETE. MOVE MEMORY TO MASTER. REMOVE MASTER OVERRIDE AND STORE IN A SAFE PLACE. REMOVE MEMORY TO CONTINIE.' Leonard opened the panel, turned off the power, and removed the chip. He switched the power back on and closed the panel which returned to its old green overridden display. Leonard chuckled to himself. He had just taken over the place. He pushed the green button, opening the blast door. Walking down to the end and opening the second door, he thought to himself. "This would be a great place to set up the alliance. Start new. Safe area. Free from combine. Fresh water. Vegetation and edible plants. This would be a resistance haven." He smiled at this thought as he walked through the large doorway toward the panel. He opened it and turned off the power, looking at the blue chip. He popped the chip out with his fingers and inserted the memory chip. Leonard. Switched the power back on and closed the panel. The main door began to close. He looked at the screen. It was blue now. 'CLOSING DOORS. PLEASE WAIT...' was displayed in white font. The blast door sealed shut with a metal bang. 'SWIPE CARD TO OPEN DOOR OR PUSH SELECT FOR OPTIONS' Leonard took out his red card and swiped it. The large blast door began to open again. He stepped through once it was completely opened and walked up to the second panel. 'PUSH RED TO CLOSE. PUSH SELECT AND SWIPE MASTER TO LOCK OPEN' Leonard pushed the red button, closing the door.

Leonard approached the lift. There was no key on the panel so he punched in the four digit code. The panel buzzed loudly. He looked at the pin pad display but no error code came up. Just as he was about to punch in the six digit, metal railings surrounding the lift rose from the floor. The lift began to move downward. "Wait. Shit." Leonard said. He punched the code in again but the lift kept moving downward. He waited for the lift to reach the bottom and though about the facility. He already visited the three rooms. One was a autopsy room or something similar as it had two long metal tables with spotlights and a large walk in freezer full of frost. The middle room seemed to be a work garage as there was a large open space in the middle with oil and grease stains on the ground. There were overhead frames to hang parts from as well as plug in electronic equipment. There was a transformer humming on the right wall. There was a forklift in the far right corner beside a long desk with a bunch of pegboards. The third room looked like a chemistry lab. There were long tables in the middle, one grated, with sinks at each end. There was a long glass table at the far wall with fluorescent lighting and a glass shield like at a buffet. A projector screen hung against the left wall with a projector pointed at it hanging from the ceiling. Various billboards and computers sat on the right side of the room. After punching in the code again, the lift stopped at the top. As soon as it stopped, the rails lowered back into the floor again. "Alright." Leonard said. He punched in the four digit code again, the panel buzzing momentarily. He quickly moved to stand on the grated lift. He could see down the elevator shaft which went down a good sixty feet. The rails raised up. Shortly after, the lift began to lower noisily. After seeing the first part of the lab, he was wondering what the second part was. He also had a slight suspicion there might be people hiding or working down there. The lift passed the ceiling of the bottom floor which came into view. The room was relatively small with a metal sliding door on the far wall and an entryway to a staircase on the right. The walls were painted with white and blue striped in a diagonal direction, similar to a hazard strip. The blast door was controlled by a scanner which appeared to be connected to the scanners on the floor above. Leonard stepped off the lift as it came to a stop at the bottom. He headed for the stairs. The staircase went up for about twenty steps before it made a U turn. After the turn was another forty some stairs. At the top, it turned once again into a small office. There was a desk with some computer equipment. A couple storage cabinets were also visible. The same lever that Leonard saw in the lounge was attached to the wall beside the cabinets. There was a long metal slot on the wall behind the computers with a hazard strip around it. A switch was placed on the wall to the right of it. Leonard walked up to the switch and flicked it up. The metal slot which was a sliding door, moved upward into the wall. Behind the window was a large, dark room with reinforced, dark metal walls. The room was in an octagonal shape. A grated catwalk surrounded the room which had no rails, however a hazard strip ran around the edge, along with small red lights on all eight corners. At the top of the room, it tapered inward. Large ventilation fans were sitting on four of the eight sides in a square format. The room had to have a diameter of around fifty feet and a height of a hundred feet. Leonard poked his head through the window. A ladder to access the catwalk from the chambers floor was directly below him, surrounded by a hazard strip which had a red light on each exposed corner. Leonard shrugged. "This must be a test chamber." he thought to himself. He pulled his head back in and closed the metal door, heading for the lift. The entire time he was exploring the lab, he couldn't help but wonder why the inhabitants just left the place without shutting anything down or locking anything. If the combine invaded, why hadn't they destroyed the equipment? Why wasn't there blood or damage if there was a fight? Most importantly, what went on here and why? Leonard just couldn't get this out of his head. Something was wrong and he was going to find out what.

<::||SENT FROM A MOBILE DATAPAD||::>

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »
“We have to take out the patrol, I have an axe, he has a pipe, we can do this.” the Russian spoke.

The three others of the group that weren’t Thaddeus nodded, he looked to space distracted by his thoughts. The only female of the group asked, “But how do we know we won’t get caught or shot?”

“We don’t. We’ll just have to trust in the divine. We’ll have to depend on humanity. They said the Soviet Union would not fall but they did.”

“You remember Y2K? I was in a basement in Vermont waiting for planes to fall out of the sky, piss drunk for five hours. You know, it was a real disappointment. I was ready to be a cannibal, ready to defecate in a field, ready to fight desperate families for their food and nubile, delicious, sexy children.”

A great silence fell over the group, eyes slowly turned to look at the man who said quite possibly the most disturbing and irrelevant things that these innocent ears had ever heard; well all spare the Russian. Russians are dirty, psychotic, sex maniacs.

“Do you belong here?” the woman asked with a look of disgust across her face.

Thaddeus grinned, “Yes. This is actually my apartment, I just told the Ruskie here that y’all could use it.”

“I think you should leave.”

Now, we all know what Thaddeus is thinking: Is this bitch fo’real? Did she just attempt to banish me from my own home?, Thaddeus is also from Texas, I mean fuck back home we could shoot you if you were trespassing…oh yeah. I don’t think we need a scientist to tell us that he shot her in the face. The others stood in shock, the sound of the gunshot made someone fall to their ass. The Russian, not bothered by Thad’s ruthless actions attempted to tackle him and for a moment he was successful. Thaddeus shot the other two while wildly firing his pistol in their direction; five rounds were spent leaving this Russian who was now sitting up to start battering Thaddeus in the face. He did, in fact, batter Thaddeus in the face and that’s when the CPs started busting the door down.

“Do you want a malcompliance citation?”

The Russian looked up, stunned, suddenly scared got off of Thaddeus and ran to the axe he had hidden behind the couch. The two CPs drew their weapons and fired into him repeatedly as Thad drew his pistol up to fire a shot into the first CP and two into the second. Sitting up, wiping blood from his nose he got two magazines from a small hole in the couch’s upholstery before sprinting out to the hall and through the door that connected the 45th Apartments to the overpass.

The Judgment Waiver, as always, sounded off and Thaddeus found himself wading through a bunch of people who were all carrying some form of handheld makeshift club. Turning he realized that there was an actual uprising about to occur in the wake of poor planning for one by four other jackasses. He was delighted and joined them, moving to the back of the crowd so they could go down as cannon fodder once the response team arrived.

He looked to some black guy who was carrying a two by four and asked “Hey dawg, you want some fried chicken with that rebellion?”

He didn’t hear him, this angered Thaddeus.

“HEY NIGGER WHO LET YOU JOIN THE PROUD WHITE MARCH OF DISAGREEMENT?”

This nigger was a sport and laughed, literally shrugged it off causing his afro to shake and kept marching towards the door of the 45th apartments. Under them a gaggle of around thirty citizens bum rushed a two man patrol. Gunfire sounded off and soon ended with the loud screeching of Civil Protection officers. Thaddeus tried for him again once inside of the 45th. “You’d think you’d be happy with being fed everyday, its not different than what we used to understand as welfare.”

The nigger, undisturbed as ever smiled at him, drew his own pistol and shot a woman in the back of the head. Thaddeus was enraged, he had met his black counterpart. “Did you just smile at me and kill somebody in response to my racist and derogatory advances?”

“Yes I did?”

“Wanna fuck?”

“Sure.”

So they stopped off at the Thad’s apartment as the people cried over the woman’s body, looked for the assailant, and screamed “CPs are shooting us from the lower level!” it was a sad sight. Once inside the black man started to take his clothes off; Thaddeus realized he was not a fudge packer and reneged on his offer. “How about we just sing some Marvin Gaye together?”

“That sounds even better.”

“Before we do, whats your name?”

“Xavier.”

“I’ve been really tryin baby…”

“Tryin’a hold back this feeling for sooo long.”

“and if you feel, like I feel baby, lets get it onnnnn”

“LEEEEETS GET IT ON!”

From downstairs gunfire started to thunder against their singing, so they sang louder.

“WE’RE ALL SENSITIVE PEOPLE, WITH SO MUCH TO GIVE”

“UNDERSTAND ME SUGAR.”

“I’M GOING TO FUCK YOU WHITE BOY”

“THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ME LOVIN YOUUUU— wait what?” At this point, Thaddeus realized he had made an awful mistake. He put his pistol down and as he realized this, he realized that this nigger was six foot two and had tattoos he recognized from Harris County Jail. His booty was in danger.

“Oh fuck.”

“I might push you baby” the nigger whispered as he charged at Thaddeus, getting him on the same ground he was tackled to no more than ten minutes earlier. The nigger struggled with Thaddeus, flipping Thaddeus onto his stomach, Thaddeus was clawing at the ground trying to get away when he felt a hard black cock starting to push against his thighs.

He heard, “Come on baby!” as an arm went around his neck. Thaddeus reached around to grab hair and he indeed felt the ‘fro of his soon-to-be rapist; ripping and pulling as hard as he could he could hear the grunting and anger of the nigger above him. The arm released his neck and as Thaddeus pushed his body up, pulling his pants up being that they’d been partially pulled off; a heavy fist hit him in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. Thaddeus turned to the nigger on the ground and kicked him square in the balls and said “THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!”

With a sadistic hatred in his eyes he got up, his ears ringing from the hard hit to the head and tackled the black man while putting his hands over his crotch, fumbling to find testicles. The nigger struggled and flipped Thaddeus off right as his testicles were viced in Thad’s hard grip. A guttural wail escaped the mouth of the black man and he in a panic started punching, pounding down and thrashing at Thad’s arm. Eventually Thad did let up but was on his feet, running to the kitchen counter to his pistol, spinning one hundred eighty degrees as he leaped inside the kitchen he landed and fired three rounds into Xavier. Once done, two CPs again ran into his apartment to see two dead CPs and five dead citizens. They looked at the bloodshed, the horror and the death not noticing Thad behind the counter who was keeping his mouth open to avoid having his breathing heard.

“Do you hear that?” one asked the other.

“Oh fuck this.”

The other turned, raising his pistol, “Yeah I hear it.”

Thaddeus jumped up from behind the counter and fired two rounds into one, firing one shot into the other. Pulling the trigger again he heard an awful sound.

Click.

The CP sliding down the wall was still alive, he held his stomach and raised his pistol. Thaddeus threw his pistol, hard as he could hitting the CP square in the head. Vaulting the counter and leaping he aimed his feet for the chest and bent his knees as he took flight. The impact knocked the wind out of the CP, Thaddeus landed, got up and started viciously kicking the CP in the neck. As the CP hurt and recovered from the blows Thad pulled his stunstick from his belt and proceeded to beat the ever living piss and shit out of his face plate sending electric charges through the CPs body with each strike. Panting, bleeding and scared as he had ever been in that city he looked at the nigger and continued his rampage by destroying what was once Xavier’s face.

He stopped, knelt over Xavier’s body and held him in his aching arms, “I loved you.”

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 09:43:55 PM »
Wow hawt bro
Not really, that was just a lolwut.

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 10:09:25 PM »
“Alright so there’s this Chinese guy right?” Thad said looking over across the cup holders and hand brake of the nearly destroyed van.

Kyle, smiling returns his gaze, “Right”

“And he walks into this bar and a porch monkey is bartending, so as amused by this black man’s business as we would be the Chinese man walks up there and is all like ‘Hey nigger, get me a drink’.

“Now obviously, the nigger is offended and he expresses this by replying ‘Hey man, fuck you, what if I walked into your bar and said that to you?’ the Chinese man replies ‘I don’t know, lets find out’ so they switch places and the Chinese guy is bartending while the nigger wants a drink. The nigger walks up to the bar and says ‘Hey chink, get me a drink’ and the chink says ‘I’m sorry, we don’t serve niggers here’.”

Kyle started cracking up, being Chinese the joke tickled his tummy possibly more than it would have a white man’s. In the slums, there was only the occasional, irreparably retarded Civil Protection officer walking around otherwise they came in packs of threes and fours. One of the irreparably retarded CPs walked by the van, saw them sitting there and begged to question their seating arrangement.

“Citizens, what are you doing in this vehicle?”

Thaddeus, amused, looked over sliding his right hand down between the car seat and the console, “We’re going to get my grandmother from the nursing home, they’ve been beating her ruthlessly with barbed, tobasco-laden dildos.”

“What did you just say?”

“Cheese.”

“Cheese?”, Thaddeus squinted hard, spat with his lips together amused as could be, pulling a USP from between the console and the car seat, drawing the gun on the CP while he attempted desperately to draw his stunstick or anything that would help him. It was too late, as he touched his pistol Thad’s pistol barked four loud, short blasts and on his back he fell to accumulate blood and artificial fluids.

“Oh man. Did you see that? He actually said it.”

Kyle was in a state of panic, trying desperately to open the jammed door but he knew that it wouldn’t open because he climbed in through the driver door, allowing Thaddeus to sit there while he opted for the passenger seat. He wanted to escape what would probably be a terrible situation. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“YOU JUST SHOT A FUCKING OFFICER, DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED WE ARE IF WE GET CAUGHT!?”

“RELAX! Jesus Henry Christ, come on man, I never get caught.”

“You just got out of jail.”

“For pissing in public! Who gives a fuck?”

As Kyle started to climb out the window, Thaddeus’ smile disappeared and an expression of disappointment and ire swept his face. He lifted his legs from the gas and brake and started to kick him in the ass as he attempted desperately to escape as he shouted “Well get the fuck out then you chink pussyfooting bastard.”

Kyle was replying with some “Fuck yous” and “Fuck offs” and then the Judgment Waiver sounded off and broke some eardrums. Kyle was essentially pissing himself when he heard the sound. “OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY KNOW WHERE WE ARE, THEY’RE GONNA FUCKING KILL US!”

Thad, disappointed in the silliness and general pussyfootery of his new companion saw that his new companion was no longer worth keeping as a companion and if he was to die, Thad figured it’d be best if he did it himself because if the Civil Protection saw how much of a pitiful little yellow prick he was they’d torture him until fecal matter fell from his ass. So Thad, being the gentleman he was raised his pistol and fired a good shot into the head of his former companion. Looking down, sighing for his disappearance he heard the CPs heading his way. Leaving the van and jumping on a bicycle that lacked tires he wobbled to a start and started pushing as hard as he could down on the petals and with a few seconds passage the gunfire started as did he singing.

“HE’S GOING THE DISTANCE, HE’S GOING FOR SPEED, SHE’S ALL ALONE

“ALL ALONE”

“ALL ALONE IN HER TIME OF NEED; AND HES FIGHTING, BITING AND RIDING ON HIS HORSE MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS MY STEED!”

As he started to bob his head to wailing, awful sound of his own singing he did his best to ride in a straight line knowing if he were to turn he’d eat it. Turning a corner and taking a round through the earlobe he screamed. “FOR SPEE— AGHHGHHHHH FUCK YOU GOD DAMM—” and hitting the ground he was quiet for a moment before getting up and sprinting like a Kenyan trying to catch a genie that would make him white. Panting, huffing and breathing hard he jumped, gripped and pulled himself into a dumpster and did his best to shut up with all the noise and heavy breathing and as he waited he faintly heard the stomping boots of the officers. The sound grew louder and they passed, all spare one. One smart CP.

“Keep going, I’m going to check this dumpster.”

He couldn’t rustle too much, but either way this guy was gonna peak in. So he did what any great man would do, he farted and screamed “NO MEANS NO!” while wildly firing his pistol in the direction of the face peaking in. One shot hit the metal faceplate of the CP and he wailed, screeched and tried desperately to gain his composure as he aimed and fired at the dumpster. After nine shots Thaddeus popped up and over shooting once again into the CPs chest as the other came running back. Pulling a lighter from his pocket he grabbed a garbage bag filled with paper, ripped it open and set fire to it. As the boots grew louder once again he threw it out in the direction opposite of which he came and jump out, running again from whence he came.

“OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!” he shouted with enthusiasm and despair, turning a corner he again was struck by a pistol round in the lower lower left part of his torso and as he ran he felt blood pouring out and his cramp became something of otherworldly pain. Perturbed, angered and prepared to die he loaded his last magazine into his USP, turned and sprayed seven rounds into the quickly approaching opposition. Two of the three went down and the last one shouted, “I know who you are, citizen!”

“THEN YOU MUST KNOW THAT I AM ZEUS, MASTER OF THUNDER.” jumping from around the corner he met his pursuer face to face as he attempted to come around the corner to attack him. They bumped into each other, looked at each other for a moment before Thaddeus bull-tackled him through the abdomen, slamming the butt of his pistol into the neck piece of the CPs armor. The CP in response reached for his pistol that dropped upon being tackled, realizing this Thaddeus put the pistol to the chest of the CP and fired twice. Panting, allowing himself to drop and rest on the body of the fallen he realized someone was watching him. It was Kyle.

“YOU FUCKING SHOT MY SCALP HALF OFF YOU DIRTY PIECE OF —” and he fired again, killing Kyle, terrified.

“You must be Hercules. It’s too bad I had to kill my own son.”

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 12:08:40 PM »
 Your stories are random and funny all together. Made me laugh to see most of it.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 02:56:34 PM »
Just a short Halo story I made.
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414hGL_n1x4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414hGL_n1x4</a>

“Hope”
A Halo short story

Somewhere in Africa
2552, the beginning of the events of Halo 3

The air was crisp and warm, the tree’s were bending to the side as the wind pushed them gently, the leaves rustled silently. But suddenly, the trees start to bend more, but the wind was not blowing any harder, at the peak of the trees being bended, a D77H-TCI Pelican flew over, sending dirt and leaves scattering in its wake. The passenger hold held ten marines, one specific marine, a new private to the UNSC, was on the “hot seat”, the seat that was closet to the back door of the Pelican. He watched the trees as they bended as the Pelican flew over, he held his BR55HB SR Battle Rifle in his right hand, resting the barrel on his leg, he wasn’t quite sure why they were out here, and where they were going, but he was certain that his commanding officer, Captain Banks, would tell them what they were doing. She was a tough marine from what he saw of her, she never let the other guys on the UNSC bully her, the last guy who did that lost a tooth. He smiled as he thought of that day, he stayed quiet, his head in his food, but he was laughing on the inside. Over to roar of the engines, Captain Banks stood up, she held her MA5B Assault Rifle with her right hand in the trigger guard, the other hand resting to her side, the barrel of her MA5B was resting on her shoulder, she stood at a slightly eased stance, but it wasn’t slouchy and sloppy. “Alright, marines!” She yelled over the roar of the engines. “We’ve come out here to investigate a pod that fell out of the sky just last night!” The marines murmured to each other. A pod? What was in it? She looked around at all the marines in the Pelican talking to each other “Shut it, marines!” The occupants stopped talking, looking towards her, even the private, who was looking at the ground below, but still half-listening. “I don’t know whats in the pod, thats why were going to check it out!” The private looked back out the cargo hold, they were passing over a wide lake, the sun reflected off the water and into the Privates eyes, he squinted, and started noticing ripples in the water, and noticed that the Pelican was descending. “FNG, look sharp, your going out first!” The FNG looked towards Banks, “FNG” must be his official name, he thought. He looked back at the back door, wondering if they were going to make him jump into the water, when he noticed that the pelican was passing over the shore line, and was slowly decelerating. The twin landing gear came down in front of him, and the Pelican landed softly. He had learned in basic training that as soon as a drop ship hits the ground, its time to go. The FNG leaped out of the back of the pelican, his boots making a crunch against the soft dirt, he put his left hand under the barrel of his BR55HB, and raised it in front of him, he swept the backside of the pelican, looking left, and then looking right, he lowered his BR55HB down against his chest. He then turned back to the occupants in the pelican, flashing a thumbs up, and watched as they all leaped out of the Pelican, Banks being last.

The Pelican retracted its landing gear, and aimed its tail thrusters at the ground, it lifted up into the air, and the thrusters ascended until they were straight out, and the Pelican flew forward, over the trees, quickly disappearing from sight. The FNG looked back down towards the mass of Marines gathering around Captain Banks. The FNG walked over and listened carefully, still holding his BR55HB against his chest. Whatever they were talking about, he had missed it, because Banks told them to follow her in a arrow head formation. The FNG moved to the back of the right side of the arrow head, he looked over to his right, and saw a dam. On the dam, he saw purple boxes, longer horizontally, on the top, but nothing else. He had wondered if they were Covenant, but before he could ask, Banks was yelling at him to catch up, the FNG looked over, and saw he was about three yards behind. He jogged forward, and took his place back in the arrow head, marching behind them as they entered the forest.

The marines trudged through the woods quietly, a soft rustling noise could be heard in the distance. The FNG looked out at the tree’s above, and how they quite nearly covered all of the sun’s rays, leaving anything under it completely covered in shadow. It was a perfect spot for an ambush. He scanned the area around him as he walked, looking out for any large creatures, or the colored shell of a grunt. They turned around the corner of a rock, and it was there that the FNG started to hear some kind of high pitched giggling, it was very soft, and almost inaudible. He then heard a soft roar kind of noise, and the sound like a smack, followed by a not-so-quiet high pitched yelp. Everyone stopped, and started looking around in the trees. The FNG turned towards his left, and saw a thin figure in light blue armor, with light tan skin, holding a dark purple rifle in its clawed hands. A purple beam shot through the air, and hit the marine next to him, crimson blood splattering over his chest piece as the marine fell to the ground, dead. “Ambush!” rang out through the forest, and the fighting started, bullets and plasma were flying, he aimed his BR55HD at the thin figure in the tree, it lowered its rifle and widened its large eyes in surprise. The FNG saw its head, it was bird like in the way it looked, and it had emotionless, silver eyes. It’s let out an ear piercing scream as the FNG looked through the scope, and fired a few bursts towards the creature. The creature, or ‘Jackal’, as they called it in training, fell out of it’s tree, falling down towards the forest floor, and landed with a thud on its back, it lay motionless as purple blood poured out of its chest. The FNG felt dazed and confused with all the chaos going around him. He heard a loud roar, and a feminine voice yelling “FNG, look out!” He turned, and saw a Gorilla of a monster standing in front of him. It was wearing blue armor over most of it’s body, and he knew that it was a brute, it held a SMG looking weapon in its furry hand, with a sharp edge on the barrel. It swung in an upper cut towards the privates mid-section, he let out a pain filled scream as the edge found it’s way into his stomach, he held him in the air, the blade still held in his stomach, and yelled a roar of triumph. He looked into the brute’s eyes as it smiled a toothy and evil grin, its eyes were black and menacing. They soon went lifeless as a shot rang out in the distance, and purple blood exploding all over the privates head and upper torso, the beast fell sideways, releasing its grasp on its weapon. He crumpled to the ground, the weapon remained lodged in his stomach. His hands were still wrapped around the weapon, and he was on his knees. His hands shook as he fell onto his side, blood soon started to encircle him as he lay there in the dirt, the Brutes foot twitched as it lay dead, a path the FNG felt he was about to go.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQxsDTqUKo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQxsDTqUKo</a>

He started to hear yelling, and frantic steps grew closer and closer. He turned his head to see the Captain looking down at him, worry painted across her face. Other members of the squad came into his vision one at a time, sharing the same face as the captain. He looked down at the weapon lodged in his chest. The Captain looked as if she were about to cry, because her breath was catching when she spoke. “Its.. Its going to be alright.. FNG..” He looked up at her, groaning in response. She ran a sleeve across her nose and stood up, facing the rest of the squad.

“Alright, I want someone t-” She couldn’t even finish her sentence when sharp, purple needles flew through the air, they pierced the backs of his squad mates, and they exploded in a combination of purple and crimson. The Captain aimed her MA5B, dispatching some of the attackers, when spikes of similar origin, only a bright orange, flew and pierced her in the chest. She screamed in agony, crumpling to the ground. It happened so fast, but it seemed so slow. A brute in shiny golden armor lumbered over towards her, the FNG turned his head slowly so that he could keep the brute in his sight, while not letting him know that he’s alive. The brute picked her up violently with its right hand, roaring monstrously in her face, loose bits of saliva striking her in the face. She grimaced, her face contorted in pain. The FNG turned back to the Spiker in his stomach. He brought his right hand up, wrapping it around the trigger, where he started to pull it slowly out of his stomach. He grimaced, pulling it at a more slower rate as his stomach seemed to burst into flames. The spiker became harder to dislodge as he pulled, he wrapped his other hand around his right, pulling harder, the edge of his vision blackening. He finally pulled the spiker out of his stomach, blood squirting out on his stomach and chest. He wrapped his right index finger around the trigger, turning his head to aim his head at the brute. The brute held her high in the air, as if ready to strike her. The FNG pulled down on the trigger, sending a storm of spikes towards its back. The brute roared in pain, turning around to face the FNG, its eyes filled with rage, only to be met with a spike straight to its forehead. The brute let out a soft exhale, before falling to the ground, releasing the from his grip. She remained where she was. The FNG let his hand fall to the ground, his vision began to tunnel as he heard yelling, and hurrying footsteps.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuAMnt8oUM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuAMnt8oUM</a>

His eyes fluttered as he heard the sounds of squeaky wheels and the sounds of boots against pavement. He was being rushed through a hallway. His stomach was covered in a large bandage, and was already soaked in blood. They quickly turned a corner, and he saw a thin women, in a navy Commanders uniform. To his left he saw a large elite, with dark grey armor with gold highlights, and strange markings in his armor. To his right, was the biggest man he had ever seen, he was wearing the fabled MONJLNIR armor worn by the SPARTAN II’s, it was a dark green, with scratches indented into the armor. He was quickly wheeled past them. The large spartan turned towards him, his visor was bright orange and polarized, but extremely reflective. He saw himself in the reflection, and he could almost see the spartan give him a nod as he turned to continue the conversation he was having with the commander. As he was wheeled down the hallway, the spartan, just by looking at him, gave him something that would keep him going through the final hours of earths defense.
Hope.

\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 05:50:22 AM »
I dream… of something… then I wake up… guns firing, large, small… they begin to fire at something… I don’t even know. I quickly get my uniform, my helmet, Kevlar, everything that I could wear to protect myself from the unknown enemy. I quickly get my gear and weapons, peaking outside, noticing machines firing at all my comrades. I begin to look for my friend, Cpt. Carter I see him restocking a UH-60 that I will be flying to New York, which will be my last place that I will see. “What the hell are those things?!?” I ask him, he looked at me straight in the eyes…staring at me with a blank expression unable to speak for a few moments. His mouth opens and pauses for 2 seconds estimate and then without realizing of the words that he were about to come out of his mouth “I don’t know David; I was going to ask you the same thing!” Then it struck me… we were fighting an unknown enemy, an unknown enemy that will bring us down.

I begin to strap myself on the seat, grasping my M16 in my right hand, holding it firmly. Ready for my unforeseen consequence, I begin to look at cyborg like machines firing at Apaches from every direction… I begin to question myself how the helicopter is intact. I begin to hear dents from the back of the helicopter, I began to be very nervous of what will be my fate. I begin to freeze right there, life flashing before my very eyes, then reality struck back in and I see friends, comrades, even Cpt. Carter being shot behind the pulsed projectiles, tearing their hearts out. Just as quick as those projectiles have been fired, the helicopter begins to lose altitude and I scream in fear. As I crash to my death, I black out, knowing I will not wake up again.

I begin to dream of a nightmare, a nightmare almost inescapable to run from, the nightmare begins to grow and I continue to run from my fears. I suddenly start to wake, at first my eyes are blurred closed my eyes to regain my normal vision, my vision. I ask in a whispery voice “Hello is anyone there?” No answer, I begin to speak a little louder “Hello is anyone there? I’m Cpt. Dufresne of the US navy seals, I require assistance!” No answer again, and then I realize there was no gunfire in the streets, no odd sounds from what I can tell from the machines. I shout out my cry, due to my own ignorance. “Hello is anyone there?!  I repeat, is anyone there?!” Then some movement, some sort of footsteps I suppose. Then I saw it, it was no human, it was one of the… machines.

I start to panic when I saw the machine, trying to escape from the rubble. However, the machine caught me and charged at me on the wall, another blackout. The nightmare starts to come back in my dreams as I begin to run through the surreal hallways looking for an exit, the creature behind me chases after me, playing as it was cat and mouse. I run and stop and notice... I am... I am... in a dead end. The creature comes closer to me, looking at me with its red eyes, approaching me closer, I begin to step back from it, feared of what might do, it still steps closer and it uses its mechanical arms and swings it at me, I cringe myself for the horrible pain. Somehow I wake up in a reality or was it another dream? I notice I’m in a cart of some sort, unable to move. I try struggling but it appears to be no use; I then look at my surroundings, judging of where I am is a cargo cart of some sort, hearing the rails move in harmony with the dark wheels that take me to a destination, I can’t comprehend.

I begin to realize my eyes begin to start to become heavy, having another nightmare to begin. The creature now chases me in the open desert; I see a village of some sort to hide from the creature, it was getting closer as I get closer to the village. After few minutes running from the grotesque beast, as I hurry to the village, no one appears to be there but a small boy, which reminds me of what I look like when I was a child. The creature approaches us both, or so I thought when I looked down the child was gone. Then I notice the creature was gone, the village, the desert... the black void only remains (the black void).

I wake up in a cell then I realize I’m not in the pod anymore, looking around my surroundings, I hear weeps of men, crying in fear, pain, and something I can’t describe. I begin to read a title; the tile that scared these men… it was N-. I begin to see machines, pulling the men away, the men begin to cry out there savior to save them from helplessness. Then the machine faced me, it took a long look at me, felt it was like forever. It stood motionlessly, examining me. Before I ever blinked, it snatched me, I then start to cry out for help, screaming in fear and I was helpless.

I begin to be forced in the pod, still screaming in fear and I still cry out for help, felt like someone was going to save me. I burst out of laughter then I notice my eyes start to feel, closing my eyes slowly, waiting for another nightmare to come. I stood on a street, with skyscrapers filling to the horizons. As I look around from my surroundings the creature appeared. I begin to cringe in fear, but the creature stood motionless, then I recognized the creature. It was the machine that dragged me. The machine took a step forward and just stopped, looking at me idly. I felt like I should run, but I didn’t I stood there frozen, no expression, no fear, just an idle stance. The boy that resembles me looked at me, his eyebrows lowered, as if angered. The boy walked away along with the machine, walking to the horizon as I stand idly. I wake up… noticing I look into the light, noticing I felt great, no fear, no stress… just felt perfect. Two humanoid figures approach me giving me a suit of some sort, they dressed me down and I felt powerful with that suit on. I begin to say something I don’t usually say before. I begin to speak on the microphone, talking in a low machine like voice. “UU.COTA-####.OWS.##### is online, awaiting directives.”

// Basically a really old backstory I was gonna make.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:59:58 AM by Cookiesofamerica »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:02:53 PM »
 I don't know what happened to the other story I was writing, but I made a new one based on my life experince so far. I hope you enjoy.

I was born on May 18, 2001. My mom says I was a crazy, troublesome baby. When I was 3 I rode up beside my sister's old boyfriend and stop right beside him, I looked up and stared right into his eyes and said "Ya' know, once a girl loves you, and doesn't love you anymore, she will never love you again". My sister says his facial expression changed real quick when I said that. When I was 5 I made a friend named Gabriel, you used to have this cool, low toy, ride-able moter-cycle. Man he was the cool kid on the street at that time, one night I was bringing his bike over to him and a car was coming and I didn't see it. I drove off my driveway and missed the car that was only a few inches away from hitting me. I didn't even notice the car until I looked back when it started honking at me.

When I turned 7 I was a terrible kid. I used to get in trouble at school constantly. I had this cool baseball bat and I was playing inside with it. I was swinging it around and BAM. Hit my dad right in his leg. I stumbled back in shock and hit a vase and it crashed behind me. Then a few weeks later I was spending the night at my friend's house. We were running playing tag until he locked himself inside the laundry room. There was a window on the door and if I never jumped I never would've hit the window and bust the glass straight out. I didn't notice there was glass in my hand till I started to see blood on my thumb.

When I turned 9 I was already playing Garry's Mod, Xbox 360, Playstation, ect.. Man I had all the cool stuff. Kids on the street would come down and try to play with my toys and games and my parents wouldn't let them in. When my parents said no to them the look on their faces was halarious. "but- but- but whyyyyyyy?" Man tears would fill up there eyes when they walked down the driveway. When I turned 10 kids would come back down and want me to play outside, I would open the door in just a white tee-shirt and boxers and a 6 o'clock cheese mustache and they would get so confused. They ask me to come out and I look right in their eyes  and I just reply with a no.

Last September I joined Catalyst Gaming with a fake Age and everything to fit in with the crowd. Man I was the shit at school, kids would ask me if they could come over and I would have to deny and they would ask me that question all day. Then I got goofy and people started disliking me. Then I realized making a 'fake ID' is gay and tell the truth, which just made it worst. But then I got used to the hating and didn't care as much anymore.

Then I came out of elementary and I am in Middle School now, first day was great, that is all that is happened. I met a lot of people from Space Camp, my first/second elementary schools. It has been a wild ride through my whole life. The has been fun, scary, and suprising moments. I have lost family members and made new friends, life has been fun so far.

Note: I got bored and wanted to publish a short story, I am still on my break. I will also I will make more storys during my break.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 04:19:12 PM »
>Brother walks in
>Starts strangling me
>"WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE SYRUP!?!?!?"
>"IT'S IN THE CABINET WITH THE NORMAL SYRUP."
>He lets me go
>"K thanks"
>He runs to to the kitchen as do I
>I get to it first
>He grabs it from me
>We fight over it
>Then he 'accidentally' hits me in the balls with it.
>FUCK
>"FUCKING BALL SMASHER POS"
>He runs away
>I make a cup of chocolate milk and hide the syrup again before he comes back
>"Wheres the chocolate syrup?"
>"Sorry, ball smashers don't deserve anything"
>I walk back into my room
>10 minutes later he walks in
>"WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE SYRUP!?!?!?" again
>Turn my head
>He's holding it
>"FAGGOT"
>Continued with my schoolwork and drinking chocolate milk.

Later that day

>Chocolate milk is all gone
>Decided to go make some more
>"Where the fuck is the chocolate syrup?"
>"I hid it and you're not getting it ever"
>"Fine, be a faggot"
>I Walk into my brothers room
>I pick up his BB gun
>Surprisingly enough it's already loaded
>Walk up to him
>"Last chance to tell me where it is"
>No response (he was 'busy' playing spiral knights)
>"Okay then, I see how it is"
>Locked and loaded
>I shoot his arm
>He gets up, throws his ear buds off
>"WHAT THE FUCK!?!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU"
>He basically jumps at me at light speed
>I was able to make the clip fall out before he took the gun from me
>Run to my room faster than a mother fucker
>I lock the door
>2 hours later I go out in the kitchen
>"So, where's the chocolate syrup?"
>"Why the fuck should I tell you? in fact, why shouldn't I shoot you in the eye right now?"
>Finally realized that he had the gun pointed right at my face
>"point taken."
>I do a wicked matrix dodge and then run back to my room
>1 hour later
>Writing this now
>Waiting for my mom to get home so I don't have to get shot trying to get chocolate milk.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:32:02 PM by Psycho29388 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal