Author Topic: Mayor Donation Box  (Read 2551 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mayor Donation Box
« on: April 24, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »
Just like back in Evocity_V2d. It's really hard to keep the economy going at this point, maybe in the future when people actually set up stores and pay taxes some more it won't be needed but for now it'd be great.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mayor Donation Box
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 08:30:17 PM »
+support

(User has received a warning for this post("One word post" - wakeboarderCWB))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:16:53 PM by wakeboarderCWB »

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:12:29 AM »
Yeh I dunno why this was removed to be honest, I support.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 03:43:27 AM »
Yes please.

Also, apparently you can only have 500 dollars in the city safe at any one time but there are events which ask for 800 dollars? Was I given wrong information or is that actually the case?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 09:46:26 AM »
Yes please.

Also, apparently you can only have 500 dollars in the city safe at any one time but there are events which ask for 800 dollars? Was I given wrong information or is that actually the case?
You can purchase stacks of $500,- in the mayor shopping catalog, so when you have the maximum (500/500) you should purchase one of them and protect it well.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 09:48:16 AM »
Except there's rarely enough money to get one of those stacks. I support this idea, but with a limit for players.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
Except there's rarely enough money to get one of those stacks. I support this idea, but with a limit for players.
Back in the day I believe the limit was 500 dollars each time you used it, but there was no time delay. If it comes back this time around, I think it should be around 300 with like a 20 minute delay of usage. It's not meant to be an easy way to have all of the money you want as the mayor, just a good way to get the economy back on track with the help of the citizens.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »
Mayor donation box is back. Max is 500. There's also a 20 minutes delay.

Accepted.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal