Author Topic: Server name in tab and NPC shit  (Read 1457 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server name in tab and NPC shit
« on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »
Doesn't even have to be on the scoreboard, could be up tin the top right or left or wherever to be honest. I just wanna see which server I'm in when I press tab. It'll be really good for when you're trying to get your friends in your server, a lot easier than checking the player list.

As for the NPC suggestion, could you add the BP NPC to the subs gas station? That way there's one at each.

Re: Server name in tab and NPC shit
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:51:57 AM »
Tell your friends to right click on your name and click "view game info". Or type 'status' in console and scroll up to find the server name and IP.

Though above are alternative options to find it, I do think it should be added somewhere.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:27:43 AM »
Tell your friends to right click on your name and click "view game info". Or type 'status' in console and scroll up to find the server name and IP.

Though above are alternative options to find it, I do think it should be added somewhere.
I already know there's other ways to find it, there's just no reason it can't be fit in.

Edit: sorry, I thought you said "I do not think it should be added somewhere" in your reply.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:31:56 AM by Kronic »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Added server name to the scoreboard. Right bottom cornor :)
Also added both the bp gasoline, and bp food npc to the gas station at the suburbans.

Both for update 9 of course.

Accepted ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal