Author Topic: Gas refill suggestion  (Read 1512 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gas refill suggestion
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:18:37 PM »
Everyone knows how annoying it is that you can't refill the gas tank of a car that doesn't belong to you. People have suggested in the past making gas cans used for this again, but as most of you know, they've been denied. What I'd like to suggest is a new sort of system dealing with refilling gas tanks at the pumps. Instead of just hitting e and it automatically checking for your car, I think it should bring up a list of names of the owners of nearby cars that are close enough to be refilled. You click on the name of the car owner of the car you want to refill, and go on from there.

There are a few things I want to add to this. One would be that if your own car is nearby, it shouldn't bring up the list. I think it should just do what it normally does. The only time it should give the list is if none of the nearby cars belong to you. Two, I think it may be a good idea to only work with buddies and organization members. This one I'm not sure about, so I'd like to see what others think about this second one first.

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gas refill suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 10:32:10 PM »
I like this idea. I would like my org members to pay for gas when they steal my car...

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 12:22:47 AM »
I like it but instead of there name I think it should be there license plate( if that possible) that way you can rp it without meta gaming it. But I see where you are coming from and I support +

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
Why not make it so buddies and org members could refill it? Like the door system, F2(or what key it is) on them to allow buddies and org members to own the door.

That would save some time, i guess for Crap-Head.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 10:32:20 AM »
Why not make it so buddies and org members could refill it? Like the door system, F2(or what key it is) on them to allow buddies and org members to own the door.

That would save some time, i guess for Crap-Head.
It is because it would conflict if there were two cars of buddies, let alone someone you don't know could add you to the buddies and make you pay for his gas.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal