Author Topic: What mobile phone have you got?  (Read 10506 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What mobile phone have you got?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 05:21:42 AM »
I have one of these, but it's green.

Why do I? Because I don't need internet on my phone, I don't need to text people when I can call them, and I don't need a million and a half apps that do nothing important.

THE POINT OF A PHONE IS TO CALL SOMEONE.

Meh, I don't even really consider androids and such phones. I see them more as mobile computers which can alternatively call people if/when needed.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:24:16 AM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »

Why do I? Because I don't need internet on my phone, I don't need to text people when I can call them, and I don't need a million and a half apps that do nothing important.

Meh, I don't even really consider androids and such phones. I see them more as mobile computers which can alternatively call people if/when needed.
My view also. Phones are more like mini PC's or PDA's nowadays, with the ability to make calls and text.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »

My view also. Phones are more like mini PC's or PDA's nowadays, with the ability to make calls and text.
Oh, well in that case. I have a Toshiba Laptop.

Nah, I'm joking. I have an iphone 3g

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal