Author Topic: Train Bashing.  (Read 6158 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Train Bashing.
« on: December 03, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
Yea, well yesterday myself and two girls were going to the Melbourne on a train to go clubbing. It was a quite night before a few randoms got on, they started yelling and all that while we were sitting there amongst ourselves talking and such. Then all of a sudden a guy walked up behind one of the guys that were already on the train and punched him in the back of the head very hardly. I turned my head as I had my backed to them and about three guys began to throw punches at him, ripping his shirt and such. I stood up straight away and walked over, the two girls told me not to but I wont stand there watching a guy get gang bashed.

I told them to get the fuck off him or I'm getting involved, one guy replied "It's family business." Obviously meaning a gang of some sort, so I replied "I don't care what it is, he is hurt and I wont just stand by and watch this happen. So I'll say again, stop it now or I'm getting involved."   Mind you they were pretty young apart from two guys, they would have been around 18 - 22. They were decently built and pretty big and there was five of them, I was the only one on the train apart from my friend krystal who stood in and attempted to stop it. The ENTIRE train full of people stood there watching it happen, it's fucking disgusting if that's today's mindset people need to wake the fuck up.

So continuing the story they started hitting him again, but this time he started moving down towards us because they knew I'll defend him, he sat right next to us and I said again "Stop it, right now. He is hurt and is bleeding, if this goes on any more mate I'm getting involved." He replied again with "Don't worry we are family." I then said "If you were family you wouldn't be beating him like this, slaming his head into the windows and crap." And they were doing it pretty hard, absoloutly smashing him. They stopped after I stood up, and just sat next to each other. One minute later a little fuck wit walked up behind him and whispered get off the train, because if he did he would be defenceless as I wouldn't be able to help him, he looked at me and I told him not to.

About a minute later the little fuck wit walked up behind him and started pulling on his hoodie and began to strangle him, the other guy walked up beside him and started throwing punches at him. That was the final straw, I stood up and grab the guy by his hand after he threw a punch and shoved him back down in his seat, I said "If you get up again, I'm going to put you through the wall." I then looked back over to the little cunt and he stopped, I told my freind Aleshya to call the police and the faggots fucked off down the other side of the train where they once were, however another one who was a lot older came down to us and stood right beside me staring at me. He looked as if he was on drugs so I looked back and told him "If you have a problem, then we both have one and we are going to settle this fairly. Tell them little cunts down there to sit the fuck down and you and I will fight." he smiled and the girls grabbed me and took me to the other side of the train, krystal stood in about three - four times trying to stop it. So I was happy she helped but didn't want the girls involved because they would have been demolished if hit.

So after that they left him alone, and got off at the next station as my friend Aleshya called the cops. So they came down to us and we started giving our statements, so now they are coming to my house and I'm getting a ride down to the station this week so I can give a more in depth statement and point the people out who did it.

I was pumping full of adrenaline during the entire thing, although I wanted to smash them cunts 5 on one guy is still a lot, even if they are young. I would have gave them a crack and I think I could have beaten them, but who knows if they have a weapon or not and they were doing drugs and possibly dealing them.

Tl;Dr A guy was getting smashed and I stood in, trying to stop it when no one else on the train did.

Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Train Bashing.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 09:55:55 PM »
Well, the rest of the train disgusts me. You done us proud SkeptiK

Oh, and I bet you got brownie points with your female compainions?
o7

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:56:46 PM »
Well, the rest of the train disgusts me. You done us proud SkeptiK

Oh, and I bet you got brownie points with your female compainions?

You guessed right bro. XD

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
Silly question.
How stacked are you skeptik, I know you're in the army (correct me if i'm wrong) but you must pretty well built???

O btw +respect :P
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:37:06 PM by Gene Starwind »

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 10:09:54 PM »
Good on you mate. These fuckers think they can terrorize and do whatever the fuck they want untill someone stands up to them.

+Respect
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 10:13:47 PM »
Yes, definitely +respect here too
o7

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »
Silly question.
How stacked are you skeptik, I know you're in the army (correct me if i'm wrong) but you must pretty well built???

I'm not small if that's what you are asking. But I wouldn't consider myself a massive kent XD.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »
+Respect. Next time, bring me with you. I am studying taekwondo. Actually, don't bring me with you.

Let me reference an interesting phenomenon... It's called the Pedestrian Effect. When someone is being hurt/attacked/calls out for help, you would expect people to help, right? In fact, most people are under a sort of "peer pressure," in which by achieving social conformity they resist to break away from the general crowd. Most people in a crowd do not want to stand out, correct? So, the urge to do nothing and blend in with everyone else usually inhibits the morality that drives the call to support the injured.

What you did was actually extraordinary. You may not think so, but what you did made you the only real human being on the train. People like you allow me to believe that there is still a hope that the morality of mankind will revive itself.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:57 PM »
+Respect. Next time, bring me with you. I am studying taekwondo. Actually, don't bring me with you.

Let me reference an interesting phenomenon... It's called the Pedestrian Effect. When someone is being hurt/attacked/calls out for help, you would expect people to help, right? In fact, most people are under a sort of "peer pressure," in which by achieving social conformity they resist to break away from the general crowd. Most people in a crowd do not want to stand out, correct? So, the urge to do nothing and blend in with everyone else usually inhibits the morality that drives the call to support the injured.

What you did was actually extraordinary. You may not think so, but what you did made you the only real human being on the train. People like you allow me to believe that there is still a hope that the morality of mankind will revive itself.

I thank you for that, and to be honest I was quite shocked that no one would do anything to help. They just sat there watching it happen, I couldn't do that something in me always draws me to help people that are being hurt or treated poorly.

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »
+Respect You get people like that thugs, Pissed people who beat up there freands but you went and helped good boy :) "My older couson is a Thug"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VAOPaCG3s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80VAOPaCG3s</a>
This photo is cursed.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 12:25:28 AM »
Thanks guys, I would expect anyone to do it, but it seems like people are scared of defending anyone now. I don't know if it's just that they are afraid of weapons or anything but it may just be they don't care for anyone they don't know.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »
+Respect

What happened to the lad who was attacked? Also, did you get any hassle from work?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 07:19:23 AM »
+Respect

What happened to the lad who was attacked? Also, did you get any hassle from work?

Cops took him into the station, he had a fucked up nose, cuts around his neck and head and I would say concusion from them slamming his head into the side of the train and seats.

I kind of regret each day not having an actual fight with the guys, but at the end of the day who knows they could of pulled a knife on me and I woulden't be posting this right now, I would be 6 ft under.  :'(

Edit : If you mean by hassle as in did people joke about it at work then no.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:01:15 AM by SkeptiK »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:22 AM »
Thats really brave of you to do something like that, I would personally be too scared to do something because... well... I'm a twig.
But seriously,
Mission passed!
+respect
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »
I'm not big, but I'm not small. Reference pic of me for people who don't know what I look like or do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal