Author Topic: Back from shooting weekend.  (Read 7311 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Back from shooting weekend.
« on: October 30, 2011, 05:51:57 AM »
Well I cannot say I've had a better holiday before, mixing both alcohol, weapons and a 3000 acre property you can't get a better time. I fired something like 300 - 400 rounds in one day, mostly on targets. But over the period we killed as many as 20 - 25 rabbits (Didn't count, because after we killed them we left them there.) One thing I remember mostly, as we were spotlighting at night, was one particular kitten. He was making his way along a fence line, and the spotlight was placed on him. We approached slowly, both my brother wielding a .410, my dad .303 and me 12 gauge shot gun waited for the kitten to get in range. We pulled up beside it and it didn't move and inch, just looked up at us and looked into the spotlight (Was stunned) my brother was told to take the shot, he fired but nothing happened (Misfire) so I then clicked the hammer back and fired at it no more then 3 or so meters away.

I blew it to pieces, literately nothing left of it, just a red mist as little blood bits fall from the sky. It somewhat made me feel bad, but hey they are fucking up the land so screw them.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Back from shooting weekend.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:57:18 AM »
Inb4 all the cat lovers get mad and flame you.

Anyway, sounds like you had loads of fun mate. Do you have your gun license by any chance?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 06:08:27 AM »
Inb4 all the cat lovers get mad and flame you.

Anyway, sounds like you had loads of fun mate. Do you have your gun license by any chance?

I don't have a gun license however I have a license to kill. *Trollface.jpg*

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 06:57:26 AM »
fuck you you sick fuck go fucking die holy shit fuck you die die die die die die die
fucking die
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 07:08:08 AM »
fuck you you sick fuck go fucking die holy shit fuck you die die die die die die die
fucking die
+support

I FUCKING HATE YOU FUR KILLING THAT KITTEH Y U NO MAIL IT TO ME INSTEAD? ME LUV KITTEHS
FUCKING CUNT SHIT WANKER MASSIVE SHITFACED COCKMASTER
*rule 35 continues*

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 07:16:05 AM »
I vote to move back in time, and change places of Skeptik and the kitten, so instead the kitten will blow him off. :trollface:

Killing kittens is no cool ; - ;
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Mr.Missalot

• Awards [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:39:26 AM »
fucking die
+support

I FUCKING HATE YOU FUR KILLING THAT KITTEH Y U NO MAIL IT TO ME INSTEAD? ME LUV KITTEHS
FUCKING CUNT SHIT WANKER MASSIVE SHITFACED COCKMASTER
*rule 35 continues*

This.

Don't quote a post saying "this" or "+support". Warning issued ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:47:32 AM by *anonim* »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
This thread is going so much off track and is just a flame war. Even though everyone (expect for Raiden), thinks that your a sick fuck (obviously displayed above) for shooting a kitten, this thread is just stupid.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 08:52:28 AM »
This thread is going so much off track and is just a flame war. Even though everyone (expect for Raiden), thinks that your a sick fuck (obviously displayed above) for shooting a kitten, this thread is just stupid.

Locked.
No you are all stupid. Kitten also refers to a baby rabbit, hence why I worded it this way beacuse of you gullible fucks lawl. Success troll is success. Anyways getting back on topic, I'll post more of my doings tommorow. Hurpdurp.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »
successful troll is successful.
Hope you had a good time bro, when you gonna be on steam I need a quick chat if u don't mind.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 09:05:28 AM »
successful troll is successful.
Hope you had a good time bro, when you gonna be on steam I need a quick chat if u don't mind.
I'll be on later today/tonight as I'm in my bed atm and about to go to sleep, so PM me if you want and I'll read and respond first thing in the morning.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 09:06:21 AM »
I knew you didn't shoot an actual kitten, I was saying it to some people who brought this thread up that you are a softy SkeptiK, a.k.a too much of a bitch to shoot an actual kitten. ;)

Also since when did kitten refer to a baby rabbit? Please tell me.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »
I knew you didn't shoot an actual kitten, I was saying it to some people who brought this thread up that you are a softy SkeptiK, a.k.a too much of a bitch to shoot an actual kitten. ;)

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070408035417AAFTNe5 - Kit is short for kitten and to answer your question since the dawn of the english language. And you are right, I wouldn't kill a kitten (Cat) but I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill a human in It's place (Depending who they are or if they are bad or not)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:20:07 AM by SkeptiK »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »
WAI WOULD YOU KILL A KITTEN! Kitten nise and fluffy and coote and dont do anyting tew huwt yew! AWWWWWWWWWW.

Sounded like a good time brah. But seriously? YOU SHOT A KITTEN!?!? I don't think that kitten very much appreciated getting 12 guage to the face.

Looks like this kitten... *sunglasses* died.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070408035417AAFTNe5 - Kit is short for kitten and to answer your question since the dawn of the english language. And you are right, I wouldn't kill a kitten (Cat) but I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill a human in It's place (Depending who they are or if they are bad or not)
Don't take what I said in a way that I am calling you a chicken shit to offend you if that's how you took it.

Killing another human isn't easy, not speaking from experience of course but just think about it. More about the after events of it.

I am putting this off-topic so I'll leave my last response to be this one in this thread. Welcome back matey. ;)

@Tray; I hope you realise he is talking about a rabbit when he says kitten, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal