Author Topic: The Beginning - By Abiel Amador. - 7 Hour War Journal Entries.  (Read 1787 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk</a>

The Beginning.

July 3rd, 2015. 4:42 PM.

My name is Abiel Amador and I would like to take this time to describe what I have “experienced” over the past very long and horrific hours. To put it simply, the world as it was is lost. Billions are reported dead, missing, or captured. Cities have been destroyed, entire countries overrun by these “creatures” that have come from the clouds… They look as if they are made from organic flesh, but from what people have seen they possess artificial limbs and mechanical parts. They are incredibly strong and near impossible to kill. I have witnessed entire armies flee in fear to only be slaughtered in the process.

The world is truly gone… Lost to these creatures forever. For now you can only survive, and that is accomplished by hiding. I’ve been attempting to stay away from populated areas, but every minute more and more people come. I cannot explain the lifelessness they are currently producing, as if they have stared death itself in the eyes. I need to escape… I need to get away as far as possible, but the creatures are everywhere and anywhere you go you are bound to run into the monstrosities.

All I can think of is my wife and children- if they are ok… or if they are not. I cannot explain the level of anticipation I have, not knowing anything… Constant explosions, screaming, and gunfire irradiate the area. I cannot sleep, nor eat or even think; I feel like crying but I cannot produce tears. I feel as if I’m being consumed by darkness, awaiting my destiny, awaiting the inevitable, awaiting the creatures.

// OOC : Well, here is my idea:
What I've recently noticed in applications and the sorts is that most people do not understand what would and/or what did happen during the seven hour war. I wanted to start a chain of IC journals regarding the seven hour war and how your character server-wise or forums-based experienced and felt during it. So, feel free to post any journals below based on the same topic.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:01:43 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Beginning - By Abiel Amador. - 7 Hour War Journal Entries.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 06:15:31 AM »
u r terible riter go fuck urself awsy faget lol die retard stab urself wit pensil

and i hafta put something constructive on here, so...

Actually this was pretty good. Well narrated. Maybe you could have your character describe the destruction and fighting in more detail? Right now it just gets mentioned, but then again it seems like the purpose of this entry is to introduce the narrator's mental state...

I'll think of some ideas to write about if I have time.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:24:48 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 07:58:34 AM »
u r terible riter go fuck urself awsy faget lol die retard stab urself wit pensil

and i hafta put something constructive on here, so...

Actually this was pretty good. Well narrated. Maybe you could have your character describe the destruction and fighting in more detail? Right now it just gets mentioned, but then again it seems like the purpose of this entry is to introduce the narrator's mental state...

I'll think of some ideas to write about if I have time.
It's still under construction, this only a stater for the journal logs to come.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
//So far-there awesome i want moar :D
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »
Yes, please continue, it sounds like another horrible depressing story about a man crying to himself.

I like.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »
// I will continue more tommorow. For now I'll get some sleep :F.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal