Author Topic: What is your favourite movie of all time?  (Read 5901 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What is your favourite movie of all time?
« on: October 13, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »
Yes, the title is the question. Now because this is in general and not in spam. I want creative answers, because I'm bored as hell and want to know what to watch when I'm going to bed. So here is the format.

Code: [Select]
[b]What is your favourite movie of all time?
Why is it your favourite movie of all time?
Who is your favourite character from the movie?
What would you rate it out of ten?[/b]

Now lady's and Gents I'm going to sleep. Peace out.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is your favourite movie of all time?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:42:20 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Taken
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Its fucking amazing, I fail at describing movies cause I long it out, so I'll post a trailer.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? The protagonist
What would you rate it out of ten?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ph7QrEJAc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ph7QrEJAc</a>

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? This a hard one, maybe, Big trouble in Little China(i couldn't say I have a favourite movie, I would say it's one my favourite movies )
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Well Kurt russel is in it and the story line is really original, a barrel full of laughs. Uhhhh, this movie made me want to be a truck driver..
Who is your favourite character from the movie? Kurt Russel=Jack Burton
What would you rate it out of ten? 9.8

You have to watch it bra.

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Either Enter The Dragon (1973) Or The Last Samurai (2003)

Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Enter The Dragon is one of the two of my favourite movies of all time because the sheer awesomeness of Bruce Lee, is truly shown in this film, he was an inspiring human being who came to an untimely end, he directed this film so it was all him and revolutionised the way the western world conducted their fight scenes.

The Last Samurai is one of the two of my favourite movies of all time because I am heavy into samurai shit, loved the movie ever since my first time seeing it, I don't like Tom Cruise, but in this film he did alright, the script was amazing even shed a tear or two in the final fight it was an excellent movie that I will never forget.

Who is your favourite character from the movie? From Enter The Dragon, Lee of course, excellent actor even greater martial artist. From The Last Samurai, Katsumoto an inspiring character matched with an actor who played him perfectly definitely my favourite character by far.

What would you rate it out of ten? Enter The Dragon 9/10 The Last Samurai 9/10

I really couldn't decide, but if I really had to I'd go Enter The Dragon, it was one of the first films of it's kind to hit the western world, it was a martial arts craze, RIP Bruce Lee.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 11:39:58 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time?   The Time Traveler's Wife

Why is it your favourite movie of all time?   Because it makes me cry like I've never cried before every. Single. Time.

Who is your favourite character from the movie?   I can't pick one but his wife is def my least favorite lol. (Not jealous)

9/10. It leaves a couple questions unanswered.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:41:37 AM by The Butt Inspector »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 11:43:38 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? I have a lot of favourites, but if I had to choose it would most likely be 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes.'
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? It was incredible, I love the idea and every last scene in the movie was done so well. Definitely watch it if you have not yet seen it.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? Caesar for sure.
What would you rate it out of ten? I'm gonna have to say 10, I simply love this movie.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Equilibrium
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Fucking gun kata man.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? Preston.
What would you rate it out of ten? 9/10 - it has its flaws

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 04:09:16 PM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? The Thing 1982 Version
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? The Acting is great.
Who is your favourite character from the movie?What would you rate it out of ten? 10.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevQS4qgE_Q" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevQS4qgE_Q</a>
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:12:00 PM by Sten Sture the Elder »
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? I have a lot of favourites, but if I had to choose it would most likely be 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes.'
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? It was incredible, I love the idea and every last scene in the movie was done so well. Definitely watch it if you have not yet seen it.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? Caesar for sure.
What would you rate it out of ten? I'm gonna have to say 10, I simply love this movie.

What is your favourite movie of all time? Taken
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Its fucking amazing, I fail at describing movies cause I long it out, so I'll post a trailer.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? The protagonist

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ph7QrEJAc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ph7QrEJAc</a>

Here's our winners. Nah, both great movies. But yea, continue to post your favourite movies so I know what to download.

What is your favourite movie(s) of all time? The Green Mile, Saving Private Ryan, Divinchi's Code/Angles and Demons, Forest Gump, Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven, Taken, Rise of the Apes and some others I have forgotten.

Why is it your favourite movie(s) of all time? Simply the story is amazing in each of the movies I have stated. The plot, the characters, the story, the script are all amazingly good. Great movies and I would recommend them to anyone who has not seen them.

Who is your favourite character from the movie(s)? I would either say Bryan Mills from Taken, because he is bad ass. Or Maximus from gladiator for the same reason.

What would you rate it out of ten? 10 for each of the movies.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 09:40:40 PM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Mr.Missalot

• Awards [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 03:13:46 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Gladiator

Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Its a really great move with good actors and GREAT in the whole story line.

Who is your favourite character from the movie? Maximus

What would you rate it out of ten? 9.6/10 (Nothing is perfect, so 9.6 is as good as it gets.)

Robodudeala

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »
What is your favourite movie of all time?The Road
Why is it your favourite movie of all time? It shows a bond between a son and dad in a post-apocalyptic world.
Who is your favourite character from the movie? Can't remember the mans name, but he was a very old man.
8.6 out of 10

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY</a>

Offline Jasper Privien

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 05:15:28 PM »
Favorite movie of all time, though I don't have a link to a trailer, gets stuck between Fist Full of Dollars and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Both are amazing Westerns, so don't know if anyone is into that kind of thing.

Offline idiedie2

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 08:38:45 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Inception

Why is it your favourite movie of all time? The music, the deep plot (Pun intended)

Who is your favourite character from the movie?  Eames

Very good film, ending is brilliant.
You're only delaying the inevitable. I have the Tacitus. I am invincible. The Tacitus told me of Tiberium missiles, of invulnerable flying ships, of real-time genetic mutation. More than alien. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species!

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? Spaceballs

Why is it your favourite movie of all time? Because it's one of the funniest and most underrated films ever; it takes the shit out of Star Wars, and literally makes me laugh 'til my sides hurt, even after the tenth time watching it.

Who is your favourite character from the movie? Hard choice, either the "We ain't found shit!" duo, Barf the mawg, (Half man, half dog.), or the group of stunt doubles seen during the jail escape scene.

"You idiots, you captured their stunt doubles!"

What would you rate it out of ten? Nine-point-five out of ten.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
What is your favourite movie of all time? It would either be: James Cameron : Avatar or The Book Of Eli
Why is it your favourite movie of all time?Because they've got a good story line and are truly amazing.
Who is your favourite character from the movie?Well in each there is like a main character which are my favourite.
| James Cameron : Avatar 10/10 | The Book Of Eli 9/10 |

(Was gonna say the one Kris did which was Taken but may aswell do something different.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal