Author Topic: <::||DvL.117 Private Logs||::>  (Read 1621 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||DvL.117 Private Logs||::>
« on: July 01, 2011, 11:59:37 PM »

Unit: 117
                                                  SQUAD: NOVA
                                             Clearance: DvL
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 050125
Subject: Personal Logs.

My previous status within the UCA has been re-instated and I am now the divisional commander of NOVA, after begin branded a traitor of the UU and had almost been sent for permanent off world re-assignment. Luckily my case was heard by my superiors and I was no longer bound by these false crimes. The units who participated in my detainment, torture and near execution are dead… they were tried for heresy and traitorism, and killed by my very hands as they deserved. The benefactors placed upon me a gift that I could not refuse… Revenge, I feel that the hole that was ripped from me by my so called “Brothers” has been filled and I can resume duty as I would of previously…

Luckily only a few units have questioned my return and so it has gone to show that my previous existence has already been forgotten, in which I do not mind. People used to refer to me as the “Butcher” as they claimed I go over the top in my tortures and interrogations, well… It seems it’s working, as I’ve always received the information that I was looking for… And it proves so recently when I had to “Remove” some information from an AC who was in possession of firearms in D2, he provided me with some valuable information to the whereabouts of some other citizens who do not wish to choose the loyal life.

It’s a pity really…

Saving File under Log: 050125
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 12:09:42 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Re: <::||DvL.117 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
// I think you should keep your avatar.......
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:57 AM »

Unit: 117
                                                  SQUAD: NOVA
                                             Clearance: DvL
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 050126
Subject: Personal Logs.

It’s been awhile since my last log.... I’ve seen a lot of things happen... Such as the insecurity of the nexus... Where my acting officer of NOVA had seen fit to place three IED’s in the nexus detainment centre... Risking the lives of everyone residing within... Including the CA’s and the sectorial commander himself. This “Incident” was not to go unpunished, so the sectorial commander placed me in charge of the investigation, leading to eight-nine-four’s amputation...

Two other units have been charged with the insecurity of the nexus of the third degree, and one has received demotion, two black marks, re-training/education. The other a black mark, constant observing and re-training. The situation at hand with the stupidity of the units is that NO-ONE attempted to intervene in the fixture of the bomb location. Everyone stood by as it was placed in the group detainment centre, until I had located it, ripped everyone apart and had to see to it myself that the bomb was moved... Finally eight-nine-four woke up and realised what he had done and moved it himself... I ordered him to get it out of my sight, when one-eight-two ordered him to move it to the RDC (Ration Distribution Centre).

Who now plays a part in the insecurity... And may face severe punishment depending on the sectorial commander’s overview of the scenario... It’s been a very long past few weeks... And to add to its “Discomfort” I was incapacitated by an AC who had infiltrated the CWU with an accomplice. They somehow obtained CWU dressing and stole a service vehicle, which lead me to their destination. I arrived and so did 887 who I’d ordered to tie and search the CWU’s who had claimed one of them was an infiltrator. At the time I detected a jest tone in the citizen’s vocal vibrations... But it turned out it was in fact an AC...

After we had discovered the identity of the AC we were engaged by another AC who had obtained CWU clothing and held a vantage point in the CWU balcony...  I fired multiple shots but failed to achieve a hit, as he was too dug in. The recruit who was still dealing with the CWU members stood there... Right in the middle of the fire fight, I ordered him multiple times to move to a safe location but did not move... I finally run through the street to the other side and through him into the control box for the CWU entrance gate... Where I was then shot in the leg, and had to move towards the CWU command centres entrance.

I made it with a few quick paces and took cover beside the main entrance, by then another two units had arrived and attempted to assist me in moving towards the door, but where cut off by gun fire. I had no choice to move in alone... The AC and I fought for 5 cycles until I had finally incapacitated him with a fragmentation grenade. By that time the other AC had escaped and took another entrance into the same building I was in. A unit approached me with the situation and we where then fired upon once more... This time lasting , at least 8 cycles ... We finally found ourselves within the CWU medical wing and I was situated behind a desk firing into a small cubicle the AC was taking position...

As I was removing a HE grenade from my belt, the AC had thrown a grenade over the cubicle and laded right beside me. I attempted to take the entire blast by jumping onto it, to secure the explosion but failed to deny it... I was thrown into the air, smashed into a wall, hit with multiple objects. The unit assisting me with the AC was thrown to the other side of the room with a decent size hole in his leg... We where both supposedly lifeless as all units in the area had came to assist. The AC managed to escape without injury and could not be located... All I can remember from then on was the sirens and the lights of the citadel... It was the most active state it’s been in ever since I moved to the city... After about a week’s cycle... I found myself in status, I was awoken by five-oh-one who had assisted in my “Recovery” I had only found out later on that was I was fully reconstructed from the ground up.

I had received new and state of the art vital organs which had been in the process of trails for many annual cycles... I had received multiple advanced augmentations and all my limbs where replaced with artificial materials... My entire rib-cage was reconstructed with Iridium casing laced with small amounts of tungsten. I’ve been informed it’s the strongest material in the current world... And had received many other perks of augmentations. Five-oh-one is one of my best and which is why I’m allowing him to replace eight-nine-four as NOVA’s current acting officer which I’m sure he will be successful in every way shape and form.

I believe that is all I have to log for now... Until next time, 117 signing off.

Saving File under Log: 050126
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:51:32 AM by SkeptiK - Tired from trainning »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »
// Dammit, I need GRID to hurry and "set up" my arti leg. The NOVA units said they couldn't do it themselves :|
o7

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 07:49:49 PM »
// 164's left leg was provided replacement by 973 SeC. Twas a glorious day. I'm glad Nova didn't do it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 10:38:32 PM »
// Dont get your hopes up have'nt been pk'd yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal