Author Topic: [DENIED]Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 972 times)

Offline gunders007

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 01, 2012, 01:30:49 PM »
Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Gunders007

IC Character Name: Chris Gundersen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Hello, my character (Chris Gundersen) wishes greatly to join the CCA for many reasons. The CCA has a ton of the power in city 45 and others, personally I like to have power and to control the citizens.

First, Chris Gundersen wants to be A CCA unit most of all because they have great unusual technology. Such as: The City-Scanner, AR2, and many more. I am really intrested in theese such of technologies that I would be a great CCA, and the other CCA units will understand me well and appreciate my help.

Lastly, becoming a CCA unit was one of the most reasons I come to these servers. Without units, it would be bored and there would be nothing else to do as a civilian. I'm sure I would entertain the civilians pretty well, if you know what I mean...

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Chris Gundersen is a stealthy male, that likes to patrol (explore) around the city. He is talkative and he follows rules.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I think the CCA is a powerful and mean society, with a ton of machine made units controlling the area. If I closed my eyes and vizualize me being A CAA unit, i'd picture greater units, such as the JURY. To be standing at my side, inspecting me, and telling me what to do, and what not to do.

As Chris Gundersen, on the other hand. I think he can handle it. I think he can handle him being told what to do and how to react. Chris Gundersen can take the beating the bigger units give him, if he even gets beaten because of his intelligence and courage.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Ah Chris Gundersen. Chris Gundersen was a fine boy living in sweden. At the age of 10-30. He was the most popular boy in school. Kids loved him. Kids saluted him, and some kids, hated him. He became so strong from working out so he got all of the chicks in the school. But then, a new boy came to school. He was way tougher than Chris. He was hanging out with him one day at lunch, Chris was talking about this one video game called Counter Strike. So the bigger boy stood up on the table randomly and started beating Chris in the face. This changed Chris's life, he now was a huge computer geek, he had no friend, no girlfriend, and everyone looked down upon him. He was so into video games, at the age of 21, he became a video game disigner. He was amazing with technology, and he loved to shoot guns and operate with computers. At the age of 30 the combine attacked sweden and made him loose his job, and everything that he loved.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, but i've wanted to, very badly.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 Year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 or 2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
EA

5. In what country do you live?
New Jersey

6. How old are you?
16 years old

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality was when I was a rebel in a different server. My characters name was Chris Gundersen suprisingly. I was in the slums one dark evening when two people stumbled across my travels. "Come with me" the strange person said. So, I followed. I followed them up to a wierd warehouse and they gave me a test. I had to say what I did when the combine didn't exist. I got the test correct. So the people of the slums loved me greatly, but one day. Something, cought me. I saw a dead combine next to the warehouse. Silly me, I walked in. I saw two units about to shoot the strange person that reqruited me. He looked at me. I had my gun out with my outfit. I had no ammo in the gun. He shot me till I had no bones left.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Chris Gundersen
CID: 20106
Height: 6,0
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Black
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 160 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Acne
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Smart, intelligent
Notable Qualities: None

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not been detained or apprehended as Chris Gundersen.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do. As a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, as long as a live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority for the sake of saving the civilians from harm. To keep the rebels away from our captured land, and to supply the citizens with their rations that they need to live and make our happy land work out.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Chris Gundersen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:46:05 AM by Kom??Як »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: VICE
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Chris Gundersen>
Citizen Identification Number: 20106

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. Application questions 1, 3 and 4 do not meet minimum standards. Applicant fails to have sufficient forum posts count. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.VICE-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal