Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Kreig Chivoski's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1399 times)

[ACCEPTED]Kreig Chivoski's Civil Authority Application
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:24:24 PM »
Kreig Chivoski's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [MD] CookiezandMilkiez

IC Character Name: Kreig Chivoski

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
It hit Kreig hard once life under the Combine started, like others. His son was killed due to Combine age limits, and his wife relocated to another city. He was shipped of to City45. He fit himself into the everyday life of a citizen. He would wake up, watch some of the Universal Union speeches on the television in the Union Civil Housing lobby. Then he would go get his daily rations once the ration station was online, and then walk backto his apartment. He would lay down on his bed, and sleep. He did this ever since he got to City45, and it was the same routine everyday. But sometimes, as he walked through the streets, he would see a man getting struck down by a Civil Protection unit's stunstick. But he would simply ignore them, and walk past them.

He had never done anything wrong himself. He did his best to follow the 'laws' that the Combine Civil Authority enforced. He stayed away from contraband, and didn't disobey any of the rules, so he wasn't ever bothered by the Combine. Except in raids. The units practically throw every piece of furniture in the room upside down. But other than that, it was okay. He ate the rations, even though they tasted like rotten spinach. He had heard the common rumors that the rations were drugged, but he never believed them. He lived alone, but eventually he made a friend. They met while a large group was gathered around the Nexus. They met, talked, and he found out his friend had no where to sleep for the night. So he invited this man over to his apartment for the night.

After three days of living with the man, something unusual happened. Kreig was coming back to the apartment after talking a stroll around the plaza, and his dresser had been opened, and so was his closet. He looked inside both containers, to find everything stolen. He was about to the leave the apartment when his friend stepped out from behind a shelf, and put a knife up to him. He was mugged. He had lost everything he owned of value. He spent the next couple of weeks saving up ration money for new cothes, and other things he had lost. He was later mugged, losing more of his money. He had had enouh. He needed a better life. Even if it meant a drastic change, hard work, and discipline, he had to have a change. He decided to apply for the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Kreig has always been trustworthy. He keeps promises, secrets, and respects them.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
It will be a huge jump from civilian life. There will be regular training, with tight organization. Adjusting to the life of a unit will be a huge leap, and failure to handle this will have serious consequences. A lot will be expected from superiors. Kreig would have to work hard, but with complete training and great teamwork, he will be rewarded. Kreig understands the dangers of being a unit, that death could come during his duties.

This will be my second time having a CCA character (I had an RcT on another server, but the serer shut down two days after I gained the RcT.). From my experiences of being a recruit, I know that the style of roleplay will be changed to fit a unit's life. Being a unit is a new, and different way to interact with the roleplaying enviroment.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
When Krieg was a child, he grew up in a large family. He never really liked large families. Too many people to attend to, too many people to pay for, too many people to live in the same house. He had about six or seven brothers and sisters. He attended public school at the age of five. He was happy with school, until he started climbing up the grades, and more work had to be done. His family was very strict about grades. A grade such as a B was unacceptable. So he spent most of his nights working on school work, and doing projects. In high school, he met a woman named Iris Chen. She was Asian, and Krieg fell in love with her. Once he was out of high school, they kept in touch. They still meet up, and go on dates. Once he was out of college, he decided to marry her. He was young when he married, and they eventually had a child. He only wanted one child, because he didn’t like large families.
Before the seven hour war, Krieg was moderately happy. He had a wife, and a child. He lived in a moderate sized, two floored house. He worked as a furniture salesman. He would work about 10 hours a day, then come home to his family, where he would either watch television, or read until the hours passed. He was living happily until 2013, when he was fired from his job. He was fired because the company he worked for was shutting down, due to bankruptcy. Krieg spent the next month finding a job. He eventually found work as a salesman working for GE (Global Electric). He lived like this for a while, and didn’t complain. He didn’t complain much. He was raised to never complain, because his father said complaining was unpleasant, and whiney. Anyways, Krieg worked at GE until 2015, when on his way to work, he saw a large cluster military trucks driving down the road. One of the trucks stopped, and brought the man onto the truck. Apparently there were strange anomalies happening in the area. Grotesque metallic ‘things’ coming out of the sky. He hopped aboard the truck, and they drove off.
Next thing Krieg could remember was waking up in an unrecognizable city, wearing different clothes. He eventually learned about what happened, and what was going on from others. This was how he was going to live from now on. Until, of course, he decided to apply for the Combine Civil Authority.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 years.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

5. In what country do you live?
USA (United States of America)

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was on the first Half-Life 2 Roleplay I ever played on. There was a riot in the lobby of the Union Citizen Apartments (It was the UCH of the server). But it was planned, and I was part of the planning. Two people would start a fake fist fight, causing a unit to come into the buidling. While the unit is attempting to tie both of the citizens, one would come up from behind and repeatly slam a rock into the unit's head. The unit was knocked out, but more units came before we could loot the body. We were tied, and half of us were sent away... somewhere only the units knew.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Kreig Chivoski
CID: 52086
Height: 6 Feet, 1 inch.
Hair Colour Dark Brown.
Eye Colour: Hazel.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 190 pounds.
Mental Distinctions: Observant.
Mental Defects: Curious.
Mental Advantages: Can quickly assess situations.
Notable Qualities: Eager, but cautious.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes. I do not believe the rumors of drug tainted food.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Without a doubt.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to contribute my part to the Universal Union. I want to do the fullest I can to help the Union. I want to join the Combine Civil Authority to help improve the future of mankind, and improve the world for the better.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Kreig Chivoski hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kreig Chivoski's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: VICE
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Kreig Chivoski>
Citizen Identification Number: 52086

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <VICE-DvL.738>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kreig Chivoski's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
UNIT: 62110
DIVISION: ZEALOT
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Kreig Chivoski>
Citizen Identification Number: 52086

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW ACCEPTED ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <ZEALOT-DvL.62110>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// Can't add his digits because there's no admin to flag him right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal