Author Topic: [DENIED] John Hasole's Civil Authority Application  (Read 927 times)

Offline Mr.Sal

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] John Hasole's Civil Authority Application
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
John Hasole's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mr.Sal

IC Character Name: John Hasole

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character Jhon,

I want to join the CCA because when I saw everything that happened... A 7 hour win of glorious victory against Earth... I feel like I need to be in a strong team of victorious men.

The CCA are so very frightning and powerful. I wish to become as powerful and glorious as them as if I was one of them. I feel like this is what I was ment to be in this world. A powerful man like the CCA.

So this is why I... John Hasole... Wishes to join the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Pure/Lawful/Trustworthy/Athletic/Stealthy/Fast/Sneaky/Serious Face/Mexican Accent/Nice/Kind

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting the CCA to be mean and ferocious. I hope so, for I love to handle these kinds of things. I also expect them to arrest a lot of unlawful/untrustful people.

I think my character would love to be in the CCA. CCA bossing him around everywhere. He hopes to be in the CCA and thinks he knows everything there is to it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My character is 28 years old. Mexican. He did not have a wife or children. He never wishes to have any kids. Everyday he wishes to be taken, then placed into the CCA and made into a member. He follows every single rule. He forms a group and just plays around with them. (A simple club.) His name is John Hasole. He is very stealthy, his friends always try finding him, but they end up being surprised by his sneak attack. He would be very happy if he was in the CCA. Most of his dreams are him chasing people that broke a rule then arresting them. (He's a CCA) Then he just wakes up saying, "Oh... It's Just A Dream..." He lives in a dump, but always makes everything shiny clean. He is very organized. Whenever he has a chance, he hangs out with his friends. That is untill the CCA took them and he never saw them again. He always thought, "Where did they go... I hope they're ok." So he hopes one day to become a CCA member.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since I got Garry's Mod. New Years Day 2012.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 1 Week maybe.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2Weeks+

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
None

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Very Good Listener

IC Section

Full Name: John Hasole
CID: 94365
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Red
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 183
Mental Distinctions: Unknown Question
Mental Defects: An extra finger on right hand.
Mental Advantages: An extra finger on right hand used for a trigger finger.
Notable Qualities: Unknown Question

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
As long as I live forever will I.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA to see what it is like to be in it. I have never been a CCA in any server. So it would be an honor if I was accepted.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Hasole hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:45:51 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Hasole's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *******

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <John Hasole>
Citizen Identification Number: 94365

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. ||::>

Extra Notes:
(OOC): You need a post count of at least 10 to make a CCA Application.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.JURY-OfC.563>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal