Author Topic: [DENIED]Christina Proxy Dark.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1172 times)

Offline [WDZ] LavaLord4

• w h a t
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Christina Proxy Dark.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: April 12, 2012, 12:44:44 AM »
Christina Proxy Dark.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [WDZ] LavaLord4

IC Character Name: Christina Proxy Dark.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  Christina Dark has been striving to join the CCA ever since she got drafted into the Nexus by a Zealot. She was told to give information and did, letting out some things about a gang of rebels in D6.

She is VERY interested in Technology,  and when she heard of VICE's role in the CCA, she knew she wanted to join. She can even roughly understand the mechanics of the Floating City Scanner.

She was a technician and programmar Pre-War, so she already has an inclined knowledge towards technology, making her a slight threat to Combine as a citizen, and if they [The Rebels] got her on their side, it might be a large disadvantage to the CCA's technology.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
  Christina Dark is a very trustworthy and loyal person. You can trust her with your deepest secrets, and she can and will follow you to the ends of the earth.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
  A chance to rise in the ranks, and not to be a hobo-citizen. She strives for power, and I [LavaLord4] strive to get out of the boring life of a citizen.

((SUPEROOC: I'd really just like to become a CCA, it'd really make my day. And also by the way, I do not like to eat hay. I really am getting bored of being a citizen, so give me power to arrest said citizens, if the commit a crime while I'm around, I will zip tie them, and be proud.(Accidental rhyme)))

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
When she was born, she was put into an orphanage because her parents couldn't afford her. She was adopted by a strange man when she was 10, and named Christina Proxy Dark, most kids made fun of her middle name, but she didn't mind, she loved it. Her father went out at night taking a mask with him. He had bought her a lot of technology to play with, because at the time, technology was hip and new. She had gotten to the point where she could take apart a computer down the the smallest bolt and put it back together. When at 12 years old, she finally said, "Can I come with you, daddy?" He froze in his tracks.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?"
 "Yes, dad. I'm sure I'm old enough now to come with you."
 "Oh, well, ok. I- I'll have to tell The Boss." His emphasis on 'The Boss' got her curious, but she still went.
  After a bit of walking, they got to the woods. "Why couldn't we have just driven?'
 "Shh."
  He slipped his mask on, and held her hand as they went into the woods.
  The tress and rocks and shadows didn't help her jouney through the woods at all. She tried to keep her eyes shut, but when she did, she tripped over... something.
  When they got to a clearing, he sat right down and hummed some words. The ground came up to meet her very suddenly.
  After what felt like seconds, she woke up to a world that had been sacked by the Combine. She was tucked away into a rubble cave and tried hard to get out. She fell asleep again.
  Again, she woke up on a train in strange clothes, with a mask only lightly hanging on her face by rule of gravity. She awoke to the world we see today. The Combine's world.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
A few years, at most.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About two years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time

5. In what country do you live?
United States.

6. How old are you?
12. (Don't judge so harshly, look at my grammar and roleplaying skills.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable was probably on Slidefuse Gaming's RP server and I was gathering a group of citizens when a CP came and flashbanged us, then we all got murdered by AR2s.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Christina Proxy Dark.
CID: 80410
Height: 5 Feet 5 inches.
Hair Colour Jet Black.
Eye Colour: Orange-Blue. (My IRL color. : /)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: 123 pounds.
Mental Distinctions: Mostly sane, slight paranoia and small case of schitzophrenia
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Greatly inclined in technology, not so much in speechcraft.
Notable Qualities: As stated above, inclined in all types of technology.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Only one criminal point for getting caught trying to set up a radio net to get rebel broadcasts and submit the tracks to the CCA.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Of course.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I'm tired of being a citizen.

I've had it up to here with being one! And besides, the CCA will most likely be more enjoyable for me.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Christina Proxy Dark. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:48:51 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Christina Proxy Dark.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:30 AM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *******

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Christina Proxy Dark>
Citizen Identification Number: 80410

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. ||::>

Extra Notes:
(OOC): You need a post count of at least 10 to make a CCA Application.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.JURY-OfC.563>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal