Author Topic: [DENIED]Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application  (Read 959 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »
Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Epic Panda

IC Character Name: Cindy Whitmore

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  Cindy sat each day on one bench with a note pad. She had drawings and notes of people getting beaten down by the Civil Authority. She couldent stand it but it was what they had to do. But that was until the day it hit her, she could help keep the citizens safe but also keep the danger out of the city.

She threw her notebook aside and started to watch. Cindy one day thought, "I have never got to be a part of a big help, and this help will be the biggest one ever". Cindy dident fret to the thought of becoming a part of the Civil Protection.

She asked for a application to sign up for the Civil Authority. She knew it wasnt going to be a easy task, but after she had been through in the past, it wouldnt be the hardest. She was ready for anything, she chanted "Nothing will stop me!".

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
  Cindy Whitmore is a Lawful, Pure, Indepentent, Trustworthy, Handy, Obedient woman that is ready for anything to come in her path. She is also humorous woman.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
  For me i find it very hard and a tad bit scary, but i'm confident i will become a part of the Civil Protection. I can tell its hard by watching what it is like on the streets. But becoming a part of Civil Protection would be the greatest part of roleplay ever. I want to unlock a new step in roleplay. So i am ready, it will be hard but i will accept it and do what i must do.

For Cindy it will be very hard for her. She will be expecting hardcore training and complicated tasks. She is willing to become a Cp. She will do whatever it takes to be a part of Civil Protection. Im sure she will like it and commit to it. She will not fail. She wants to become a Cp.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
  Cindy was born in a apartment in 1984. Her mother and father, Mrs. Joanne Whitmore and Mr. Nate Whitmore, were happy to have her. But at the time there was a lot of killing and robbery. Cindy was born in New York, The income of money was low. Her parents each were payed 1,000 dollars total each year.

When Cindy turned 12 and started middle school more murder came along. She lost friend 1 by 1 each month. She than was left with no friends and her family size went down to 4 family members. She became depressed and locked herself away with a notebook and a hiding spot.

Cindy moved out when she turned 19. She never got the chance to go to  collage. She nearly went physco and almost commited suicide. But she couldent. She was lonley and depressed. She was lost in her own thoughts trying to find a happy moment.

After a several years she stayed depressed and became less social. She tried to get a job but most of them went out of buissness. She finally one day got up and decided to take a walk outside. It was diffrent, There where people in black and white suits with masks. Cindy thought "how long have i been locked away in that room?"

She was made a Citizen Identafication Card and was asked for her name and Identafication Card Number. Cindy said her name and her card number out loud. She was then told to get on a certain train. Before she knew it she was in City 45.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, i havent.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About two years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
One year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
One year

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I would have to say on a regular Rp server i was a Cp and i had to stand gaurd of the mayors office and  people could disguise themselves as Cp's so it was hard to see if they were a actual Cp. But it turned out fine exept i had to kill a few people.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes i do.

IC Section

Full Name: Cindy Whitmore
CID: 34700
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 115 pounds
Mental Distinctions: None notable
Mental Defects: Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
Mental Advantages: Fast thinker
Notable Qualities: Stealthy, Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes i do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes i am very willing.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes i do accept.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes i will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to help keep roleplaying the way it is ment to be. i want to take a new step in roleplaying. I want to be known as someone i dont want to be known as a somthing. I am very willing to join the Civil Authority and i would do any thing to join! I want to help the union. I dont want to stay a citizen. I feel that I should take those who mock the Union to justice.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Cindy Whitmore hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:18:26 AM by KillmePlz »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:18:09 AM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Cindy Whitmore>
Citizen Identification Number: 34700

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. Application question 1, 3 and 4 do not meet minimum standards. This application looks like almost no effort was put into it. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <UU.C45.CmD.03109>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal