Author Topic: Jason 'Grim' Eckley's Authorization Application  (Read 1795 times)

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jason 'Grim' Eckley's Authorization Application
« on: January 24, 2012, 11:31:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: The Soul Blades (TSB)
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Over 3 years, mostly in darkRP.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: One full year and a month.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Excellent knowledge in medical.
Slightly improved accuracy in pistols and shotguns.

Name: Jason 'Grim' Eckley
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
My character Jason Eckley was born into a family of hunters. His father taught him how to shoot and skin an animal, then cook them properly from an open fire made by hand by the time he was 12. He also learned basic firearm maintenance, meaning he could clean, not over-heat, and un-jam a firearm. This was all done on his first REAL pistol, it only had a 12 round magazine capacity but was accurate and more effective at longer ranges than most other pistols at the time. This pistol was also pretty durable as long as you take time between shots. Jason went hunting with his father; Jacob and sister; Keriah, Jason was usually the one patching them up whenever they got hurt, knowing very basic medical from his mother. Jason began using shotguns at the age of 14, his first being his father's old shotgun, a spaz-12. Ever since Jason got it, it played a major part in his life, he never wanted to leave it. Jason always his father's shotgun when hunting since that day, trying to keep it in extremely good repair at all times. He still used his pistol when hunting however, the shotgun and pistol quickly became the two most precious items he possessed at the time.
When Jason turned 15 he learned that his father had been abusive to Keriah. Once Jason learned this, he ran to where he kept his father's shotgun, enraged, he broke the spaz-12. He soon tryed new shotguns, but he always found the spaz-12 worked best for him. Jason's relationship with his sister improved greatly in the months that followed, but he resented his father with an un-dying passion, making him hate those that raped or abused others. (Clearly in the sexual manner) Behind his father's back, he'd always use 'hobnocker' to refer to him, a highly derogatory term in Britain. When Jason graduated from high school he went to college, enrolling in medical classes, giving him something to fall back on if hunting were to not go well, do something you like over something you don't, right?

Jason was at home when the combine invaded, his home being a small settlement that was created once the portal storms began. He heard yelling from outside, so he went to investigate, it being rare that people yelled in the settlement. When he walked out he found out what was the source, either more creatures from the portals, or something else that wanted to fight, he did not care. He ran for where they hid out when there was an attack, finding that he was locked out, he ran towards the sewers. He made it, hoping he was not seen enter, he stopped for a moment, trying to catch his breath when he heard footsteps, knowing the emergency tunnels were built close to the sewers, he thought it was them. Even though he knew this, Jason ran until he reached the end of the sewers.

After the combine arrived Jason and his sister Keriah were attacked by rebels for trying to and tell a CP about them. Keriah walked off with a scar going down her right eye, Jason was put in a coma and hidden by the rebels who thought they'd killed him. After two days Jason awoke from his coma with nothing to his name and a large limp when walking, preventing him from running very fast. He fled to the Outlands thinking that if a CP found out about this, it would count as a physical defect, meaning the end for him. Jason scoured the Outlands for two years thinking his sister was dead, then finding out a year and half later that she actually became a CCA unit, C45.CCA.NOVA-01.099. He began thinking about suicide, but never did, he then joined the Clinic, Kira was the only member at the time. He was the guard captain once jobs were assigned, he quickly picked back up on how to treat basic things, but he slowly learned from Kira on the more advanced things, he slowly but eventually learned the more advanced things from Dr. Kira 'Wasp' Salander.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Highly increased knowledge in medical.
Better accuracy with shotguns and pistols.
Can handle and maintain a firearm.

Defects
Slow firing time with pistols.
Reloads at 12 rounds rather than the 9mm's standard 18.
Bad social skills.
Easily saddened by people talking about their family.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Be better at treating injuries others attain.
Teach others how to handle a firearm safely and keep it maintained.
Increased chances of lining up a hit at close range to a near always hit, medium range to a 25-50% chance, and long range to a 0-5% chance.

Be selective when firing, taking time to line up a shot.
Reload earlier, meaning I have less time shooting, and more time reloading.
Not talk much, or talk poorly.
Be easily moved when others talk about their families, mainly when they're alive.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Grim is the only one in need of these auths.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Willing to remove and clarify/change some things if needed. The college part I thought about later on, when I was like, wait... What the fuck is Jason doing between high school and present day?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:49:56 PM by The Soul Blades (TSB) »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jason 'Grim' Eckley's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »
It'd be great if you expanded on the story some more, feel free to edit it and leave a post when you do (if you choose to). In particular, I think it would be nice to know more about why he only used a twelve round magazine, why a Spas-12, ect. Some more on the characters backstory is mainly what I think needs to be written down.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
EDIT 1:  Alright, I added a bit of backstory as to why he used the spaz-12 and 12 round pistol, should be good now I hope.

EDIT 2:  Backstory additions have been made and applied, please tell me anything you want to change.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:53:09 AM by The Soul Blades (TSB) »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »
+support

After seeing you advance in the ranks of NOVA overtime and watching your medical RP, I think you deserve this. You've shown me that your medical RP is quite alright.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 07:52:07 PM »
Accepted for both authorisations, make sure you still S2M often though.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:27:41 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal