Author Topic: Mutual here!  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Mutual

• View Profile
    • Awards
Mutual here!
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »
Hey! I'm sure no one here knows me and there is a reason for that, but I have been looking for a good HL2RP server. My name in real life is Michael, if you wish you can call me that instead of Mutual. I am currently 14, and turning 15 in December 3rd. I have been around for some time and haven't found a good one. Until now. I got referred here by Veran120, I used to be in his old community. I can see why he joined this one as it is very, very impressive in-game and on the website. I like the playerbase and wish this community to expands even more as it already is! And hopefully it can, with every person that joins. So I just wanted to say hi. And get to be known, not 'arrogant known'. But just to make friends, not foes. Just if anyone actually cares, I have taken Drama as my GCSE. I'm sure playing HL2RP does improve my acting, right?... Right? Yeah, it has improved a lot on my improvisation skills and such. So hopefully thanks to this community, I can withstand my grade right now and focus on a higher one. :)

Hope to roleplay with you all soon. I am writing this as being on the server right now! And I love it.
Money can't buy you happiness...

Money IS Happiness!
----------------------------------------------------------
"I fear not the man who practised ten thousand kicks.
But the man who practised one kick, ten thousand times." - Bruce Lee

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mutual here!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
Welcome.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming! Enjoy your stay!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 05:46:00 PM »
Hey!

Welcome to Catalyst Gaming ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 02:50:02 AM »
Welcome, glad to see another HL2RP member. If you have any questions regarding RP rules/regulations or the community as a whole, send me a PM on the forums/Steam (Rictalspace)/In-game (John Bourne) and I'll be happy to reply to you. I've helped many players get a good foothold in the community.
Hope to see you in-game.
- Rictal.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »
Hello there buddy, and welcome to CG!

Since I know you won't need any help with RP (you're too good at it :U), ask me if you have any questions about community and enjoy your stay.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »
Welcome to CG, hope to see you in game soon.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 07:49:15 AM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 12:03:21 PM »
Welcome to CG we would like you to seek out lolrebels and ban them it would help our community, we also would like you to post ban requests for OCRP for minges that make the server dirty.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 09:48:36 AM »
Wait I thought we can't do posts with only one word?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal