Author Topic: Hello, my name is Yagrum.  (Read 2921 times)

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, my name is Yagrum.
« on: October 15, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Yagrum. I got steam in 2007 and I have been playing games ever since. I have also been playing Garrysmod for a long time. At first I played a lot of singleplayer. I got really good with building, physgun, toolgun, etc. I began to download mods like wiremod which I became good at. Then I knew it was time to move on to multiplayer. I played many gamemodes like build, spacebuild, sledbuild, stranded, winter survival. All kinds. However, my favorite out of all of them is definitly roleplaying gamemodes. I have played tons of em. I have played and pretty much maxed out characters on some very popular roleplay servers including Noobonic Plague (DarkRP), Asterisk Gaming (Serious PERP), and DTH (Epic RP) which I was superadmin for. Those are not the only RP servers ive been on. They are just the ones I got really good at. I have been admin on several different games including Garrysmod, Minecraft, and CSS. I am very familiar with this community's Half Life Roleplay. My friend had a popular Fallout roleplay that was very similar and ran on the same engine. I know how to serious RP and I know how it works. I have been on the Half Life RP server a few times now and I think it is great. I am ready to take the next step and become a part of the community. Thank you everyone and please leave comments.

-Yagrum

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, my name is Yagrum.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming! If you need any help regarding the OCRP server.  Just pm me through forums or add me on steam.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »
Welcome to CG, I have a feeling people here are gonna like you.  I used to play Noobonic too, don't beleive I've ever played with you tho.  Anyway, welcome to CG once again, if you have any questions about HL2RP or OCRP feel free to ask.  Enjoy your stay  :)

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 01:18:36 AM »
Welcome to CG, I have a feeling people here are gonna like you.  I used to play Noobonic too, don't beleive I've ever played with you tho.  Anyway, welcome to CG once again, if you have any questions about HL2RP or OCRP feel free to ask.  Enjoy your stay  :)

Thank you.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 05:03:07 AM »
Hello and welcome to Catalyst-Gaming!

If you have any questions about HL2RP or need any help, feel free to ask me, either by PM on the forums or in-game. I'll be glad to answer them.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »
Yag, do you play Morrowind? (Your pic)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 04:15:23 PM »
Based on his email... Yes.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
Based on his email... Yes.

I love morrowind, best game I ever played :)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 02:47:59 AM »
Welcome to CG.
If you have any questions about HL2RP or the community, send me a PM on the forums/Steam (Rictalspace)/In-game (John Bourne) and I'll be happy to reply to you. I'm known for helping out new players get the best opportunities in the community.
Hope to see you in-game.
- Rictal

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline agrum

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 08:44:44 PM »
I agree, Morrowind is definitly my favorite game. I think its because of all the memories. I still play it sometimes.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 08:50:50 PM »
I agree, Morrowind is definitly my favorite game. I think its because of all the memories. I still play it sometimes.

Add me on steam bro, I think I've got like 1000000000000000000000000000000000+ hours on morrowind (ecboc and PC)

Ratatat it the name Ratatat is the game.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 04:37:49 AM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline agrum

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »
Thank you for all the welcomes, even though this isn't a new introduction.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal