Author Topic: Mentlegen..  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
Mentlegen..
« on: June 05, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
Greetings, fellow gamers. I am Torre. If you don't wanna read me explaining how I got here, please just say "Hi". I have been looking for a community to join and Catalyst seemed perfect for me. I really enjoy the HL2RP server and I have played on the Harbor RP thingy aswell before. I wrote this from my iPod so don't judge meh! :3 I first started Roleplaying around 1 and a half year ago. I'm not sure if anyone of you guys heard of Relentless, but that was the community where I first learned to RP. They with the community owner Ninjadude101, were one of the first to use Kuro's/Conna Wiles' script which now is OpenAura. They were a democracy. Maybe why they lasted so long. Later in that community, a shitload of people left to go over to the community Mobius to get their shot at admin. Obviously the most of them returned in failure by getting their admin application denied. In this part, this is my side of what happend. If anyone else knows about this or have heard of it, don't misunderstand. So this guy named Smith who had a commuity naned Our Benefactors, talked to our community leader, Ninjadude, and Smith suggested it would be a good idea to merge to get larger playerbase. I didn't see why we needed to. We had a good amount of players in the community, but Ninjadude thought otherwise.. Smith just.. Ate our whole community and we became under Our Benefactors. At first it didn't seem like a big deal or that anyone cared too much. It became different. Smith started to push Ninjadude out of the way and he never even bothered to talk to him either. No one saw anything to him for a good while. Smith had also harrased a player and a big fight broke out. People started to turn against Smith. And here is a thing that I am never going to forget. After the fight was over and the player had left because of Smith. He did something so stupid and hilarious that he just fucked up for himself. So, I was walking around on the server looking for someone to RP with and then I see this white text on the screen, like that thingy with ULX Admin Mod. It said "Smith needs money for his new computer- I mean daughter." I laughed so hard. It's actually a inter joke, but it's still fun for me :) After a while, Ninjadude came back and had an argu with Smith. Ninjadude then was pissed off on Smith because he had not told him about anything. Ninja then made a new community, Gaming Waypoint. I went a little back and forward between the two communities and decided I had to stick with Ninjadude and all the others. It didn't last long before we decided to name ourselfs Relentless again. I had achived myself OfC rank in the MPF/CCA since I had to start over again. I also had a CWU leadership before that. Then after a while in Relentless, which I was getting pretty bored in, a guy named Ghostballs comes along and I find out that he was starting a new community. And I thought "What the hell, I'm tired of this place. I'm joining him." So I did with some other guys from Relentless. I got EpU rank in the MPF/CCA and later got operator. The community was named Wanderer's RP. We merged quickly with SynCORE Gaming and had even a better server and forum. Two guys named Sean and Ryan(They were brothers) was sick of Ghostballs behaviour after a while in the community. They both left and so did three other good friends of Ghost. He started to pull it together after that and tried to become a nicer guy. Later I managed to prop push him by an accident and I tried to stop him since he wad minging a bit on the server. He didn't even die from it. He removed my operator and I got pretty mad at him, but managed to stay calm. I realised what an asshole he could be. No offense. I left for a while. I was in another communiyu by that time and had admin there. I also was on a good way to making my own community with two friends of me, but the guy who was hosting the server got some problems with the script and was tired of it all and just quit. Then people suddenly wanted me back to SynCORE Gaming. Like really bad for some reason. I thought it was hilarious. I came back after that and then I got the admin I finally deserved. I got it afterwards. I didn't come back because if it. I'm not that kinda guy :P I got SeC in the MPF/CCA later on and made some changes. Not going to detail lol. I heard that the server would be shutting down and it did after a while because of lack of money. I was with no community after that and decided I would go back to look at Relentless. I was pretty tired of HL2RP then and they had a FalloutNVRP server so it would be a good idea to try it out. I really enjoyed it. Felt like good old times in Relentless. But then someone hackes themselfs into the SQL database and deleted everything. Ninjadude was tired of the competition and closed Relenltless. Even though I have been in a few other communities, Reletless will always be my first. I never really left Relentless. Just.. Stopped playing there for a while. I now ended up here when I was looking for a new community and I can't wait to play on the servers. So that was actually the short version. Anyways. See yoy guys on the servers.
You ain't seen my power.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mentlegen..
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:31:43 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 09:39:03 PM »
Does everyone say that?
You ain't seen my power.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »
Meh, most of the time. I'd make a more creative reply but I don't know what to say :c
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
Its k. You could be like "Oh hai. Didn't see u thar. That's a pretty cool story u have thar" :3
You ain't seen my power.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 08:40:25 AM »
Welcome !

Its always nice to get more people on HL2RP, that place aint always so populated.

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 08:44:27 AM »
Really? It was like 15+ people when I was there almost all the time.
You ain't seen my power.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »
Oh behalf of the Mayor of CatalystGaming, Welcome to our wonderful little world.

Please check out our minecraft server! We have gmod servers but the guy who spam posts them is not online atm.

Minecraft: 64.31.39.5:25565

If you are unsure about our rules on the minecraft server please look here:
Minecraft: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=48.0

We hope you have a wonderful time at CatalystGaming.

Best wishes,
Mayor Adam West

Trolololololololo

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 09:27:19 AM »
Cool. I'll check it out right now.
You ain't seen my power.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 03:21:21 AM »
On behalf of the Catalyst Gaming Administration team id like to welcome you to Catalyst Gaming.

If you are unsure about some of the server IPs, here is a list of all the GMod Servers:

Harbor RP: 96.127.138.130:27015
GMod Racer: 96.127.138.130:27045
Half Life 2 RP: 96.127.138.130:27035
Orange Cosmos RP: 96.127.138.130:27025
Deathrun: Coming Soon
FortWars: Coming Soon

Please make sure to check out all of the rules here at CG:
Orange Cosmos RP: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=981.0
Half Life 2 RP: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=495.0
Deathrun: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=1489.0
Harbor RP: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=249.0
GMod Racer: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=566.0
Forum: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0

We hope you will enjoy your stay here at Catalyst Gaming and we are looking forward to see you ingame!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 04:41:25 AM »
Big ass post...Anyways, welcome.

Offline Torre

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
Big ass post...Anyways, welcome.
Cuz I wanted to share mah story :3
You ain't seen my power.

Offline Meatwad

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 01:57:15 PM »
Welcome, I too think this community is perfect for me, glad we both are on the same page :)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »
Welcome to CG my friend. That is probably the biggest introduction I have ever seen in my life. Well introduced lol :D. Welcome to CG.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal