Author Topic: CWU Application Help.  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CWU Application Help.
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:46:50 PM »
I'v finnished my CWU application, and i'v submited it all into the boxes perfectly. NOTHING IS MISSING! But when I hit the post/save button it says "Required Fields". I'd figure this would mean that i'v missed a box, so I check over it and the loyalist points part was missing. So I entered it in then click the button and it gave me the same thing. Once again checked it and it erased the bar of text on loyalist points. It won't stop doing this and I can't find a way around it. It is quite annoying and I'm wondering if this is just a server issue or something. Is anyone else having this problem or anything? Give me some feedback on help or anything.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Application Help.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
Put anything over 0 in that section, then edit it out after you post the thread.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Application Help.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:44:55 AM »
Put anything over 0 in that section, then edit it out after you post the thread.
It worked and thanks.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal