Author Topic: When UCH Is Locked.....  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
When UCH Is Locked.....
« on: March 21, 2012, 02:37:28 AM »
I'v been noticing when units go into the UCH to search for items or people or respond to a call......The units lock the doors and within like ten seconds a citizen is spamming lock and the door and spam knocking. I find this quite annoying just because knocking and messing with the lock 1000 times isn't going to magiclly open it. Go wait or go somewhere else in the time. Just stop playing with the locks when UCH is locked. I'm finding this really annoying.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: When UCH Is Locked.....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:18:33 AM »
Here's an idea, every time a citizen tries to use a bio-lock without the proper authorization, it gives them a little shock which removes 1hp c:

/notaserioussuggestion

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 08:31:13 AM »
To be honest, the UCH shouldn't be locked every ten minutes. Even though it is. Just because the CCA needs/wants to do apartment searches, doesn't mean they need lock it. ffs, just look at the start of HL2RP. You see units busting down the door to an apartment, and you can easily go inside. All the lock does is stop the flow of people for a pointless need.

Also, the people that play with the door or lock are usually trolls/new people.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 09:00:02 AM »
Here's an idea, every time a citizen tries to use a bio-lock without the proper authorization, it gives them a little shock which removes 1hp c:

/notaserioussuggestion

Yeah, that would be great. But when the units when comes outside again. They might find a group of dead bodies.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:00 AM »
To be honest, the UCH shouldn't be locked every ten minutes. Even though it is. Just because the CCA needs/wants to do apartment searches, doesn't mean they need lock it. ffs, just look at the start of HL2RP. You see units busting down the door to an apartment, and you can easily go inside. All the lock does is stop the flow of people for a pointless need.

Also, the people that play with the door or lock are usually trolls/new people.
It's to stop runners from getting out of the apartments. And actually, when you enter the apartments, you enter JUST before the raid starts. If you check the main doors you'll find they have locked bio-locks on them.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 10:57:41 AM »
People who decide to knock on the door without RP will be warned and possibly issued a small ban. I am getting to many complaints about the subject and it is going to stop.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »
Every time we do a search, theres this one dumbass (or a group of dumbasses) that see the biolocked door. A mysterious change happens, they become even more stupid, they all start to bang on the door, and when units open the door to get them to stop, (or shoot them altogether, by then its more of a MAKE IT STOP! move, not a Please stop knocking? move) they all run away, when the units close the door again, they come back.

Annoyance.

I like the shock idea actually.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »

/notaserioussuggestion

Yeah, that would be great. But when the units when comes outside again. They might find a group of dead bodies.
I don't really think there would be a group of dead bodies really. Unless trolls and players are that stupid to keep pressing the button knowing it hurts them.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 06:13:41 PM »

/notaserioussuggestion

I don't really think there would be a group of dead bodies really. Unless trolls and players are that stupid to keep pressing the button knowing it hurts them.

In a year of involvement with CGHL2RP, and about a year of other roleplaying servers, I can say I have seen some stupid shit. Ive seen five people jump off the C18 catwalk in succesion, trying to jump onto patrolling units.

Ive seen a pile of dead bodies on the electrified train tracks, people drinking bleach, and throwing coffee mugs at units.

HL2RP can be seriousness and immersion wrapped in idiocy sometimes.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal