Author Topic: Will Jones's Authorization Application  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Will Jones's Authorization Application
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 1 Year
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 11 Months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A doctorate in physics.

Name: Will Jones
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
A couple years after Will was born he was put into the best private school that his parents could afford. The day that his first day of school started he walked into the front of the school and saw it was massive. Sad that he had to go to school not knowing anyone plus the fact he was all alone. Walking into the school he was able to find his class no problem. During art he got standard grades
as well with other things he did the average in. Though learning about the basic math was diffrent for Will it seemed easy and fun. More years have passed and Will have further succended in math and science. Other grades for him are still remaining around a A. During a test in math nearing the end of the school and about to finnish high school a man entered. The man looked well dressed and very
important judging by the way he looked as he entered. Will faced his paper with the test and watched the man talk to the teacher.The man pointed to Will and he quickly looked down hoping to not be seen. The man stood there watching the kids write the test for a while and exited the room. About a month has passed and he got amazing news! Find out that he got offered to go to Pepperdine University!
Nine years have passed and Will has massivly succeded in school having amazing grades and is almost done. He had chosen more of  a route to science and math being that those where his best subjects.  Hoping to get a PhD in physics he continued to study hard and got good grades. Even more years have passed now and Will has felt that they have gone by so fast.... He has passed school and is now a
scientist with a PhD in physics! He continued to work slowly getting promotions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Seven Hour War------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple years have passed and Will has found himself inside a football stadium where the military has evacuated all citizens in the near by area due to the portal storms. Hiding to a wall unsure of what is going on and hearing the gunshots and scream outside from the war. As he was crowed with many other people he sat in the corner awaiting not sure of what to do. A loud screeching ringing was heard and hit hurt that Will covered his ears as the top of the stadium exploded and fell down on top of the people below. Will looked up in shock as a strider was passing through ripping building through building destroying anything in it's path. As everyone began to run for the exit OTA came rushing through the door and began to scream forcing everyone down to the ground. As the whole stadium was in shock not knowing what to do Will along with some other people where able to slip by the side entrance into the storage room. As Will ran for the door all the other people got into the room and they slammed the door shut.  As Will banged on the door trying to get them in he heard OTA units behind him he tried to see if he could break through using anything he could. As he twisted the door nob over and over trying to break it he heard a unit say "Take him down!". With a hard blow to the head Will was sent dropping down to the floor knocked out. As Will just began to wake up he saw the door has been shot open and heard people running and fighting inside the storage room. As he was about to try and get up he saw three people come sprinting out of the storage room one of which got shot in the leg. Will shocked sat back down unsure of what to do he watch the citizen try and scramble to his feet and attempted to punch the unit across the mask. The unit grabbed his hand and threw him down to the other wall across from Wills and pulled out his pistol killing him. Will looking at the horrible sight saw the unit turn around quickly staring at Will. As the unit walked over he grabbed Will by the shirt lifting him up on his feet. Will knew this was going to be the end and closed his eyes as a hard punch was delivered and Will got knocked out. His last sight before being in the city was being dragged outside through the stadium with a ton of other people dead or injured. He wakes up finding himself dressed in a blue jumpsuit with the label "City 45 on it" inside a cell he looks outside to see other people have been put inside too. A unit came up to him and released him back into the city. Will with a pounding headache looks around to find himself in City 45. He hopes he can put that Ph.D. to use if the Combine allow it that is.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+ Understanding in physics that others may not know.
+ Could help in jobs CWU, CCA ,CA and such.
+ Able to teach others about physics.

Defects
N/A

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan and try and get a city administration character. If not then perhaps a CWU character.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Edited the back story because it was all lined oddly.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:39:57 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Will Jones's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
Interesting idea for the authorization, though, I'd like you to expand the backstory more, covering what happened with him during 7 hour war.

For now, pending.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:41:05 PM »
Interesting idea for the authorization, though, I'd like you to expand the backstory more, covering what happened with him during 7 hour war.

For now, pending.
The seven hour war part was added at the end. I hope it suits the HL2 canon.  ;D

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »
I'll support this.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:23:48 AM »
Agreed with the other administrator, it's an interesting idea.

I'll accept this. I trust you that you will use these perks in a responsible and good way, so you can start some interesting RP.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:45:16 AM by Kom??Як »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal