Author Topic: Mack "Ghost" O'Connor's Authorization Application  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mack "Ghost" O'Connor's Authorization Application
« on: February 25, 2012, 12:16:24 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 1 Year
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 10 Months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Basic first aid knowledge.

Name: Mack "Ghost" O'Connor
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
              Mack woke up to with a sharp headache along to find himself in a ditch. As he got up he found that there where other citizens there too unarmed. Dizzy he stumbled to his feet looking around. He looking down to find a citizen laying face down in the mud. He bend down shaking the man by the shoulder. The man didn't show any response of moving so Mack grabbed his shoulder rolling him over on his back. He found the man was dead with five MP7 shots to the chest. Amazed and shocked Mack stumbled and feel to the ground looking around finding there where 12 bodies along with him in the ditch. Shocked and scared he stumbled to his feet looking at the horror he is seeing. He began to walk back and face away trying to find out where he is. He reached a parking lot just 3 meters away from the ditch looking around. The area was destroyed cars sat burning and broken along with the smell of something rotting. As he walked around still dizzy and unsure of where he was, he reached a canal and looking down to the bottom he saw something. He leaned forward seeing if he could get a better view. Leaning to much he went flying straight into the canal which was only about 4 or 5 meters off the ground. With luck he fell into some water, even though it wasn't clean it saved him. He looked the way down the tunnel for what he had saw. He saw something it looked human but had an odd shaped head along with big claw like hands. The thing turned around and saw him, as it slowly walked towards the sunlight Mack began to take a few steps back. The creature came walked out of the dark tunnel and into the bright light, it had huge claws and was very bloody. Mack stumbled back shocked by the creature he turned quickly to find five other zombies where closing in on him slowly. Scared he picked up a metal pipe that was near a broken gate and looked at the creatures. He ran for the one that was only one zombie and threw the pipe at it. The zombie came clashing down to it's feet injured but still alive. Mack ran around the zombie trying to avoid it with success he did!  

While walking through the canals he hear gun shots they sounded like 9MM or SMG rounds. As he made it way to the end of the tunnel he came across a ladder. Happy that he could get out of the horrible place he climbed up only to find that there was a dead body laying to a tree. He walked up to the body looking at it. He bent down looking at the dead man went something caught his eye. He reached into the man's backpack finding a med-kit along with some water and food. Hearing gunshots closer this time he took the items the man had along with the backpack and ran. He reached a small roadside shop where he took a break thinking about what he had just seen. He heard someone knocking on the door. He slowly reached to the door finding a woman leaning to the shop bleeding. As she began to speak she fell, Mack bent down sitting her up looking for what was wrong. He found that she had taken multiple MP7 shots to the chest. Unsure of what to do he put her on the table just as she began to wake up for a bit. She told him a short brief story of what had happened and he needed to help her. She told Mack that he had to get the bullets out of her. He said back saying "What am I suppose to do?!" the woman told Mack quickly then fainted about 30 seconds later. Mack began to help her figuring if anyone can help him figure out what's going on she can. He began to lift her shirt revealing the wound, he looked at the wound seeing the bullet didn't go through and through. Disgusted and at the point of throwing up he got some tweezers. Just as about he was going to attempt to get the bullet out he turned to his side vomiting a bit disgusted by the thought. After a bit of vomiting he wiped it off his mouth and tried to do it again. He put the tweezers into her reaching for the bullet feeling something odd he felt the bullet grabbing wit h the tweezers he pulled it out with success! He began to get out his med kit he searched around for the "bio-gel" she told him about. He found some sort of substance it was green and looked like gel. Mack opened the bottle pouring some onto the wounds rubbing it in. After he grabbed the bandages and began to wrap it around where she was shot. Shocked and tired of what has just went on he fell back onto a chair in the roadside shop. Knowing he had done what he could he drifted to sleep in a second.

Mack was woken up to a person shaking him. Startled he almost fell back in his chair. The woman he had saved was there she was the one who woke him up. She thanked him for saving him even though she could not walk well. Mack ask what's going on how did this happen? As she sat down in the chair beside him she said "You don't remember?" Mack said "Remember what?". She found out that Mack had suffered memory loss and he was thought dead by the Combine explaining the reason he woke up in a ditch with a bunch of dead bodies.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- Being able to help out with people if hurt or injured.
- Having a use for carrying medkits and bio-gel.
- Could serve in joining a group.
- Could lead to having a further understanding of medical treatment.

Defects
None

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to try and get into some form of resistance group.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mack \
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 05:08:09 AM »
+support

As long as all the medical items are gathered through the proper means, I think this should be accepted with no problems.

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »
Well I shall give my +support aswell, as I have met this player IG and his roleplaying skills are quite good, better than your average HL2RP player, I would say. He isn't just another lolwebel asking for an auth for simple personal gain, imo, as this will likely provide him with more RP opportunities.
Subject: Dexter Sunderland, Male
Assignment: Maintain the personal safety of key Resistance members

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 09:39:19 AM »
Accepted

Accepted on the conditions of: Extremely basic medical knowledge. I don't want to see any type of roleplay indicating your a doctor, feel free to try and get some IC training from groups such as the clinic to enhance your medical knowledge.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:53:38 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal