Author Topic: Mike Oliver's Journel  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mike Oliver's Journel
« on: February 12, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                       Mike Oliver's Journel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20/07/2017: It's the first day I got to the valley I roamed around trying to see if I could find anyone. It seems quite empty. I was climbing across a log about 20, 25 feet in the air? An airboat with three people on it came flying by from up ahead on the river. Well I searched along there and found a campsite and what looks like a docking space. I set up a little camp there and I hope i'll get to stay there for a bit. It's been rainning hard since I was climbing the log I think there might be a flood comming.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:46:28 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mike Oliver's Journel
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 09:31:30 PM »
30/07/2017: *The page is covered it blood and hard to make out* The Combine th...............help to anyone who f.......... help.........These may be my las *The writing scribbles away down the page*

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal