Author Topic: Voice recording  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Voice recording
« on: February 14, 2012, 08:24:12 PM »
Still working on the finer details but this is going to be about a pilot during the seven hour war should be fun so stay tuned.

Fucka you haters XD

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Voice recording
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 04:56:19 AM »
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »
Only two points i'm concerned about I might step on some peoples feet
What happened to the children?
Did they attack the world with emp stuff?

1.Killed.
2. From My understanding, the UCA did not use EMP at all during their attacks nor do they have the technology if I am corrupt.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »
1. Most of the children are dead, some might aswell survived but we are not sure about it since we never encountered any in the Half-Life 2 games. The supression field might of blocked this off. Also, the doll prop is a clue that the children were around before the attack of the Seven Hour War.

2. The Universal Union did not use any EMP devices on the world itself. They used Pulse weapons me thinks.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 06:38:26 PM »
Originally, the children were to be workers in the Half Life 2 Beta, but that idea was scrapped. However, during the 7 Hour War, all children found were killed and it was continued by OverWatch after the war. There still is children around in HL2RP today, but they are very, VERY rare to find and only in the Outlands.

On the question of "How", it was with Synthetic beings, so the Striders, Hunters and Gunships during the 7 Hour War. After the war, it was mainly OverWatch and Civil Protection.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »
How were they killed there's a lot of fucking children in the world was it gas or something or was simply not put in since kids in video games = bad

Think of the UU rounding them up like Jews and committing mass genocide.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal