Author Topic: Signature Pictures  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Signature Pictures
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »
Okay i'v seen people have pictures below their writing like make a forum and they have some sort of custom picture below it. How do they do that? I'v tried and tried and I can't get it to work. Can anyone give some sort of step by step or something? Thanks

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Signature Pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:11:47 AM »
Hover over 'home' in the top left of this page then click profile. After that look for the 'modify profile' button and go to 'forum profile' on the bottom of that page you should see a signature section. In order to put a image on it you will need to upload the image to a image hosting website then include a link to it in image brackets
Code: [Select]
[img]<link to image>[/img]
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Awesome thanks :D

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
Alright, seems like this has been solved. Locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal