Author Topic: CCA Interview Help  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CCA Interview Help
« on: January 21, 2012, 04:08:33 AM »
I was interviewed by a DvL for a interview for CCA and I got denied. He said I should prepare for the next time. I'v searched all over the website well as far as I can tell. Is there any current fourm or area of help on a CCA interview that I could view? If not any help would be awesome thanks.  ;D

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CCA Interview Help
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 06:34:53 AM »
Depends on what they ask you, as I would've thought all interviews are different.
Combine Overwiki may help you more than the forums, there's a lot of information on canon, etc on there.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »
Well i'm just wondering because I got denined on my last CCA interview and the unit said he was going to PM me why I didn't get it but I never got anything. It's been about a week and i'm just wondering like is there any tips or something like that. But is was a basic interview in my view accept for the last part. It was basic like who is the CA bust thing why do you want to join, have you ever been aressted? Like that till he asked me to headbutt him. I said are you sure and he said yes. I'd assume thats the part that went wrong.. But the interview ended after that. So I really have no clue on how to prepare for my next interivew. That pretty much why I started this topic just some help or tips for others or me.

Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 07:40:01 PM »
I forgt/have been busy since. I'll do it soon.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 10:55:06 PM »
No problem. I understand that DvL's must be busy with training recruits and all.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal