Author Topic: There's a new guy in town.  (Read 1084 times)

Offline StingsVolgin

• View Profile
    • Awards
There's a new guy in town.
« on: March 02, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »
Hey there,

I'm StingsVolgin, real name Sam, feel free to call me either.

I'm mainly involved with another community, but I recently came across this one and figured I'd give balancing them both a go.
I won't be as active on the forums here as I am with my community, likelihood is, but I should be able to post a bit here and there.

I'm not much of a talker when it comes to myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Other than that, hello to you all!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

-Sam Volgin
-Activity: Surviving in the Romanian Outlands.

Re: There's a new guy in town.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:06:26 PM »
Heya, well if you're not a big talker I'll just welcome you to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: There's a new guy in town.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 09:37:43 PM »
Hey there,

I'm StingsVolgin, real name Sam, feel free to call me either.

I'm mainly involved with another community, but I recently came across this one and figured I'd give balancing them both a go.
I won't be as active on the forums here as I am with my community, likelihood is, but I should be able to post a bit here and there.

I'm not much of a talker when it comes to myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Other than that, hello to you all!

Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! If you have any questions just ask another member or an administrator.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal