Author Topic: What Super Power Would You Choose?  (Read 17200 times)

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Super Power Would You Choose?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
Invisibility..

5% warning for single word posting. You've obviously not even read the OP either...

I appologise for the above, I've now read the OP.

Anyways, I'd probably choose reversing time. Could get you out of any unwanted situations.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:14:58 PM by Piciul »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
I'd love the ability to be able to clone myself. I'd like to talk to myself, build an army of clones, attempt to take over the country with beyond billions of clones and that's about it - job done. I don't know why I have such a fascination with talking too myself but I think it would be cool..... It would be funny to get all my clones together and talking, see if we could solve any certain problems.

To make it clear, these clones are absolutely identical to me in every way, and perhaps can even clone themselves, if you'll allow it?
That's a funny power xD  So you're talking more about the problem solving side rather than the world domination side? I can deffinately see the benefits of having countless coppies of yourself, but how would you work out hierarchy? I dunno how it'd work, but would you not need a set leadership?
I'll of course try to take leadership; but I'm guessing my other me's might not agree with me on that. I'm guessing a Huge power struggle across my clones and me would occur or something like that...
It's weird to think about it, I know how I think (of course I do), but I don't how I would think if myself was trying to boss myself around..
You could have a massive gay orgy! Srsly though, I know what you mean. It's hard to think of what other you's would do given that there are obviously more than one of you. Would it have a big impact on you or their minds? very weird to think about :S
That doesn't sound too bad jigger....
Having gay sex with your clones....

You'd essentially be having sex with yourself, like masturbating....

Ooooooooooo......

Is that really that bad?

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »
I'm not sure if that'd essentially be considered masturbating, because that is mainly when your hand is your girl/boyfriend with your genitalia. Having gay sex with your clones would just be that, sex with clones of you. Be careful though, you might get AIDS form yourself and spread it to your clones :P
Another reason why dimension/universe hopping would be fun (in most cases (mainly for bronies only)) be able to pop up in the land of equestria, like Doctor Whooves XD
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:03 PM »
I'm not sure if that'd essentially be considered masturbating, because that is mainly when your hand is your girl/boyfriend with your genitalia. Having gay sex with your clones would just be that, sex with clones of you. Be careful though, you might get AIDS form yourself and spread it to your clones :P
Another reason why dimension/universe hopping would be fun (in most cases (mainly for bronies only)) be able to pop up in the land of equestria, like Doctor Whooves XD
I guess it wouldn't be THAT good considering I'm not gay, but it's just a thought....
Yeah, that would be awesome travelling to other Dimensions; I'd love to travel to the Dragon Ball Z Universe...

Offline Kit Kat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 12:50:55 PM »
I would choose the ability to have massive telekinetic powers, similar to Chronicle. The ability to have it grow. Stop bullets, shield myself from any damage. fly, fuck with people. Very broad range of things you could do :D

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
I don't know why, but I would choose the ability to fly...
With or without wings, I don't care. But as a child I always had the dream to just jump, and fly away to the highest skyscraper and sit on there, enjoying the nice view. I dreamed that I had wings on my arms which I could fold up or something like that so they weren't in the way when I didn't need them, but when I open my arms, huge wings sorta fold out and I could fly up in the sky and be a bird. ^^
Or never have to worry about getting stuck in a traffic jam, or trains coming late because I have NOTHING that stops me from getting late because I can simply fly to school.

Yeah I know I'm weird. <.<
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »
I want to have the power to absorb others powers.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 03:32:27 PM »
If I could have any power it would probably be the ability to create portals, people could go through them and myself. But not with a gun like the Valve game Portal and Portal 2, it would be way better to use your hands and create portals. If it wasn't restricted and I could create one anywhere on the world and one infront of me it would be even better. But if it was limited it would still be pretty nice.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »
Cybernetic eyes and implants that could calculate distances, velocities and trajectories on the fly. That moment when your eyes tell you that a man half a mile away could be fatally wounded by your S&W .40 pistol and then sends the trajectory data to your arms that perfectly tracks the target, leads him and fires, ending with his death about a half second later.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »

That would suck if u were the only person in the world with a power.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 04:47:54 PM »

That would suck if u were the only person in the world with a power.

Or if you couldn't control it and suddenly found yourself with the power to shift into a tree at random intervals.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »

Here I have a better recommendation for you:
How about the power to FUCKING READ OP?

:)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
Invisibility / Time control / Flying

That combo would give me the power to do good and perverted things

also summoning, but thats just an OP ability

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »
If I had to pick a power, it would be the power to contact the departed, mainly because I would love to be able to talk to the dead about their life, their history and what they went through during life, and seeing if they can offer any advice.

Offline Pie!

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »
The power to alter the atomic structure of things... I.E. you could turn anything into gold, etc. make your own atoms. You could turn anything into anything else basically.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal