Author Topic: Stop  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stop
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »
Stop messing with people's display names, it is extremely annoying to have to go and change it twice a day, especially when I don't want it changed to ChristmasCapt.Teh Penguin1405. I am just asking that it stop it is kind of abuse of the SQL database, so ya just stop doing it to me in particular.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stop
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »
I have to be honest, I think the name is quite sexy.

PS: I like your sig. NOTE to all, I dont like to abuse, it was a mistype.

Although it is funny.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »
I have to be honest, I think the name is quite sexy.

PS: I like your sig. NOTE to all, I dont like to abuse, it was a mistype.

Although it is funny.
lol @ the sig coment.
But I think it is abuse and quiet annoying having to change it, had to twice now. If people want it they can change it themselves.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
Pretty sure it wont happen again.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 11:30:27 AM »
Its RTLK doing it you know,  i really think its an abuse of powers because not many of us want to be named after nicknero.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »
Seriously, did this occur? I thought people did it of free will. wtf admin team@ whoever did it.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
RTLK did it. Just get over it, people got it removed or removed it themself.

It wont happen again.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal