Author Topic: Humans & CCA & /dispatch voice commands list  (Read 17009 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Humans & CCA & /dispatch voice commands list
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:05:48 AM »
Hello.
Due to half-broken in-game directory, I have decided to make a list of HL2RP, which has in addition a search box.
The individual types of list (CCA / Dispatch / Humans) may be switched using any of the links located in the box in top right corner of your screen.

[ Humans & CCA & /dispatch voice commands list ]

Re: Humans & CCA & /dispatch voice commands list
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »
Ehm, if I'm correct the directory uses HTML and not PHP.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:30:59 AM »
Ehm, if I'm correct the directory uses HTML and not PHP.
Directory does not use PHP, you are right. It does not make any sense though.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
What doesn't make sense

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:37:09 AM »
It doesn't matter if my list is in HTML or PHP, there is no difference for Martinerrr. It makes no sense for him to complain.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
It doesn't matter if my list is in HTML or PHP, there is no difference for Martinerrr. It makes no sense for him to complain.
Your page is coded in .PHP format.

So, you basically only did <? code ?>

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »

Why does it matter which format it is in? He didnt make a list so that lazy fucks like you could sit there and complain about it, he made it for the general benefit of the community. So, TL;DR, stfu and be happy.

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:38:27 AM »

Why does it matter which format it is in? He didnt make a list so that lazy fucks like you could sit there and complain about it, he made it for the general benefit of the community. So, TL;DR, stfu and be happy.
I in no way meant to complain, I was simply telling him that the current directory does not support .PHP which is what the page was coded in, therefor I was confused and wanted to point in out to him.
I don't know if it supports Javascript, though :l (I assume that's used for search box, if you didn't use php)

Also why so fucking butthurt, you misunderstood.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 12:14:50 PM »
Martinerrr, this thing is not meant to be a replacement for the directory thing. Maybe it could be, but I would have to beat RTLK to do it. Anyways, the PHP script is the easiest solution to provide a switch between the modes (CCA|Dispatch|Humans). Also, PHP script usually generates HTML page, therefore it can be supported by any web browser. And yes, the search box is made in javascript. And yes, Garry's mod built-in browser /should/ support javascript.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal