Author Topic: Herro, I be Mr. Strangeman  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Herro, I be Mr. Strangeman
« on: September 24, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »
I felt that a reintroduction was in order because so much has happened to change me since I first came to CG.

Hello CG, I came here a while back under the name uubucks, somewhere around the middle of March.  I loved the server as at the time I was stuck on finding servers that were like HRP.  In April I signed up for the forum, mostly because I wanted to further my RP.  However going from DarkRP to HL2RP was a difficult change, so I kept to myself, some people I met in HL2RP would be some good RPers, one I did like was JesusFreak. 

While playing HL2RP I saw the announcement of OCRP coming back, this was a surprise for me.  After a while of treating OCRP like a joke as I thought it to be I got serious and bored of "trolling" and actually started RPing.  A dramatic change for me, this led to what many members would see as my "Banning Sprees"  As I continued to play OCRP I met some old friends and made new friends.  I joined Murder Then Exterminate under Jack Mehoff.  While at OCRP some friends I would make in the coming months would be people like Lonedestroyer, Acornman, CrazyNinja, and KaB00M.

I began to attempt to talk with admins because all I'm going to say at the moment is I have a social disorder, I hate talking and find typing a lot more comfortable.  My "Banning Spree" got me friends, enemies, praise, and hate, but in the end, I see these guys as friends and ignore the hate.  Some special notes, to lonedestroyer, I thought you to be a bastard, you posted your "Pony faggotry" but as time went on you "converted" me to a brony you bastard you.

Jiggerfrizz, although you may not be here now, you were a great admin and a good person, hope your life goes good for you.

Acornman, I probably talked with you the least, but I think you're a great man and a good friend.

Commence wall of text for servers I already have favorited.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Herro, I be Mr. Strangeman
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
Hello my dear boy, (random opening).  I remember when we first met, I think it was when we were both in MTE or "Murder than Exterminate."  I have bad memory sometimes, anyways you have proven yourself to be a great friend of mine through the time we have known each other.  I myself used to be a minge on the first OC and somewhat of a minge on CG, but over the months I am no longer a minge and I make passive rp events and etc...  When I first met you I did think of you as a minge somewhat in MTE.  In my opinion though, most people in MTE were all somewhat minges.  a lot has changed over the time being, we both have had our shares of organizations, good times, bad times, and etc...  In the end though,  you and I have became good friend in my opinion.  I have lost one of my greatest friends JiggerFrizz, hopefully I won't lose another.  This is the end to my comment on your introduction.  Oh yeah, welcome to Catalyst-Gaming you sexy beast.  Lol
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:17:16 PM by CrazyNinja »

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 09:36:34 PM »
Johanan, may I call you by your real name or would you rather like uubucks?

Everyone knows you by the famous ban requests, and stunningly you haven't made it to the administration team, because damn you have (righteously)banned so many people.
I remember Conex hating and being mad for banning him, so would others.

So, Herro, Mr. M.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
I feel so welcomed 5 months after joining, lol.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »
You done forgot me long time ago on harbor role play y u hate me?  :'(

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »
Lol, I don't hate you penguin, I never really talked to you after you sort of moved over to HL2RP most of the time.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 11:39:59 PM »
True true hopefully I can start playing OCDM, and maybe ill see u on teh HL2RP.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »
Lol, I play HL2RP sometimes.  But I'm mostly playing OCRP while I'm on gmod.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 12:46:50 AM »
Who are you? Oh your that person that bans people? Does that make you a troll?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
A troll?  No.  That may be your opinion, but to others I am seen as "Purging" "Cleaning" "Keeping OCRP safe from minges due to the LACK of admins there"

Anyways, you look to be a HL2RP player as I have never seen you on OCRP.  HL2RP is fun, but I just want to be able to do something like set up a cafe, with a radio, signs, etc...  Without "FEAR THE COMBINE"

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 02:47:38 AM »
A troll?  No.  That may be your opinion, but to others I am seen as "Purging" "Cleaning" "Keeping OCRP safe from minges due to the LACK of admins there"

Anyways, you look to be a HL2RP player as I have never seen you on OCRP.  HL2RP is fun, but I just want to be able to do something like set up a cafe, with a radio, signs, etc...  Without "FEAR THE COMBINE"
Hmmm Then it must be aperture science guy who keeps messaging me that you are a troll and I'm not on servers because my computer broke D:
I Am The Living Coookie!
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 02:56:18 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember him...

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3976.0

Must be a personal thing, My BR along with the one tittle posted (http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3979.0) Were the final strikes and resulted in a permanent ban.  I honestly don't see why I'm singled out by him, but w/e.  He must just view me as a "Troll"

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 03:10:22 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember him...

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3976.0

Must be a personal thing, My BR along with the one tittle posted (http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3979.0) Were the final strikes and resulted in a permanent ban.  I honestly don't see why I'm singled out by him, but w/e.  He must just view me as a "Troll"
Blocked him after he said that, 'cause your cool.
I Am The Living Coookie!

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »
Hi dar, Johnthan
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 10:53:03 PM »
Hi dar, Johnthan

Oh hai der, I need to get back on HL2RP some time soon, I've been playing too much Dwarf fortress and GMS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal