Author Topic: Minge/Admin Problems.  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minge/Admin Problems.
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »
I was on the HL2 RP server today playing on my CWU Med 2 character. During like 10 minutes through of openning my shop, and getting so many people asking for food when they don't see a giant red cross beside their head. I decided to write a note outside telling people that. As I did so, and was standing infront of my shop. A bald man came up, and grabbed the paper and wrote "Dick" on it after I spent like 10 minutes making the paper. He just walked away like nothing happened so I chased after him trying to get him to say something. Instead he keeps walking. I did an /admin at the start, and chased him around the plaza for a good five minutes. I PMed the admins on and everything. The minge disconnected after about seven minutes. But in all that seven minutes not one adminitror responded or did anything. This man was quite annoying, and i'd figure that the admins would have responded quicker than that. Regardless it's about 15 minutes after I'v wrote this and I'v yet to see an admin talk about it. I pulled this from console, and I cut out people dcing and stuff and OOC chat. So only my chat and the minges (But he never said anything)

[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Drop it               
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Hold it
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Stop
Report Sent to Admins: A man stole one of my papers and wrote Dick on it instead of what I was writing
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): minge
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): DUDE
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Care to give a shit about what-         (My cut speach as he walks off)
Out of Character for OOC:
Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): I sent an admin request about somone minge grabbing my stuff anyone care?
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): STOP THAT MAN!
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): HE IS AMINGE
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Stop.
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Dude.
[PM] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): A guy keeps on stealing my stuff as CWU and it's getting annoying could you help me?
[LOOC] Frank Jacobson (Tier-2.Med): Minge problems.
Syphon | STEAM_0:1:6464897 has disconnected from the server.

Syphon is the guy who did it. Even though it was just a paper I lost I'm kind of mad how the admins didn't do anything....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:34:50 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal