Author Topic: Check out my dubstep channel(only massive on HD with free download links)  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
last week i opened a new dubstep channel
im uploading massive and dirty dubstep soundtracks on high quality(720p)
and also giving free download links

www.youtube.com/user/MayhemDubstep

please let me know what you think
if i got somthing to improve
and more....

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Check out my dubstep channel(only massive on HD with free download links)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 02:56:08 AM »
Pretty nice. Just don't get sued.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 04:52:24 AM »
nah
i found the original download links by the original owners
i dont think i gonna get sued
the worst they can just flag my videos and my channel and google can block it

but some songs with copyrights im not giving download link like butch clancy

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:38:45 AM »
Claim it theirs, give them a shout in the description with a youtube link etc, and also state that if they want it to be removed they should PM you.

And for being cheesy, tell them you're advertising their great work for a reason.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
listen,
when you make a song you make a song :P
simple.....

now when you upload your song and let everybody download for free without taking money you have NOTHING to expect but to find your song everywhere
just flooded the internet

i guess they allready knew people will re upalod their songs on youtube and for download and on other websites

also i hope some of them to find me
allready few found me and thank me for advertising their song on my channel

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 11:46:26 AM »
listen,
when you make a song you make a song :P
simple.....

now when you upload your song and let everybody download for free without taking money you have NOTHING to expect but to find your song everywhere
just flooded the internet

i guess they allready knew people will re upalod their songs on youtube and for download and on other websites

also i hope some of them to find me
allready few found me and thank me for advertising their song on my channel
There's some actual artists out there, that give free tracks but also ask for money.
Now when that happens you'll have to give serious credit.

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
Alright, gonna put my whole opinion here, from an artist's point of view, here it is:

To be honest, if I found someone uploading my tracks without sending me a pm or anything, without my permission, without a link to my channel, or worst of all, without the proper track name, I would be pretty fucking pissed. I usually keep all my music to my own channel, because this way, I don't have the same song on 10 channels, meaning I would have 50 views on each rather than 500 on one. When you upload tracks that belong to someone else, how is the listener going to find their channel without either you linking it, or having to search like hell for an entire day? And think of all the new fans they miss out on. You're hogging their fame. When you upload their track along with other artists' tracks, they think, "oh well, that was nice. Now to go on to the next one." rather than thinking that artist is great and spreading all their music by sending it to friends, etc. I have one track uploaded to two other channels, and both of them have links to my channel and my Follow-The-Sound artist page, so this way if people are interested they don't have to search for my channel.

Anyways, my point is that you should really be asking first and giving proper credit to the artists.

One more thing to add, is why would you do this anyway? There's already a SERIOUS channel for dubstep, UKF. Basically, all you're doing is uploading your media player's contents.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 02:44:26 AM »
you right that your opinion
but my opinion is different

but you cant just say that everybody think like you and judge them

some of them not really care,some happy that other share their songs
besides im not the only one who doin that
if they want their song out of my channel they can just pm me and i will remove it
now plesae stop talking about this :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal