Author Topic: So had an idea about tanks.  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So had an idea about tanks.
« on: March 28, 2013, 11:06:45 PM »
I had an idea that you guys could create a WoT tank batallion( World Of Tanks )  This is fun, and also can provide for itself if the players are good.  This would be more of a league than anything else.  Just a suggestion.  Also make a set up for War Thunder, they will be adding tanks soon, there will be a mix of naval warfare and ground/ aircombat.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So had an idea about tanks.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 02:58:44 AM »
You can always try at set one up yourself. I'm not familiar with either of these games, and I'm not sure about the rest of the community either. You can try making a thread about it here, though. Try to add some information about the games, and then maybe go about setting one up. You don't need an admin to round up some people from CG and make a battalion out of it, afterall. At least I hope you don't...

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 02:51:51 PM »
You can always try at set one up yourself. I'm not familiar with either of these games, and I'm not sure about the rest of the community either. You can try making a thread about it here, though. Try to add some information about the games, and then maybe go about setting one up. You don't need an admin to round up some people from CG and make a battalion out of it, afterall. At least I hope you don't...
You have to pay real money...  And the games are world war 2... What else is there to say?  World of tnaks...  massive tank battles, War thunder is tanks planes and ships.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:26:51 PM »
It's not worth playing WOT too much grinding. Warthunder is better because of it being similar to arma, combat sim-wise and the economy is good, where grinding is less of a hassle. (I haven't tried 1.29 patch but I'm sure I heard it has the grinding like WOT does, heard it'll be fix in the next patch.)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:32:29 PM by Cookiesofamerica-warthunder »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 10:01:15 PM »
It's not worth playing WOT too much grinding. Warthunder is better because of it being similar to arma, combat sim-wise and the economy is good, where grinding is less of a hassle. (I haven't tried 1.29 patch but I'm sure I heard it has the grinding like WOT does, heard it'll be fix in the next patch.)
You understand WarThunder is just planes as of right now and till about a year from now correct?  Yes you may need to grind, but this would be for people who play as of this moment, we could also bring new people in and get them up to speed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal