Author Topic: Looking for a graphics artist for a HUD/GUI, paying good  (Read 5905 times)

Re: Looking for a graphics artist for a HUD/GUI, paying good
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 05:08:57 AM »
This isn't for OCRP2 and we don't really need a loading screen(though if you want to make one for OCRP2 pm me and i'll pay for that cause that would be really nice)
This thread should only be for posting previous work so one of us can contact you.

It's a no brainer that this is for some unnannounced project that you want this done for. I would have PM'ed this to you but it won't let me for some reason. I probably won't do the HUD / GUI but I can do you loading screens if your after them, I charge £30 per page. Haven't got any examples on me at the moment but I assume you know what the quality of it will be like.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:36 PM »
not sure my PM went through (I checked my sent folder and it was empty) so I'm gonna send an email.

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 08:21:24 PM »
Bumping, but I think I'm the man for your job.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Everything there was made from scratch by me.

Post Auto-Merged: July 30, 2012, 08:23:14 PM
EDIT: Also, here is a sample HUD I've made before.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sorry for the large amounts of blank space(I can fix it, too, but I never used that HUD.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:23:14 PM by .technoSprint »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal