Author Topic: Please stop doing this.  (Read 2921 times)

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please stop doing this.
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:39:32 AM »
Guard duty at the D2HAP is boring enough, so please please please please, don't run up to the guard and start going "hey how r u doin lol?11!". I dislike when civvies are GROUPING up at the D2HAP and just talking to the officer, or to themselves.

1. Don't talk to the officer. The higher the rank and the amount of aggravation you people have caused him/her will affect how quickly the guard splatters your grey matter all over the street.
2. Must you talk right in front of him? Go talk somewhere else, there's plenty of space.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Please stop doing this.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »
I remember when all the units bossed me around before I was HC, and told me I had to take S6/D2 HAP. Don't annoy them, it is annoying enough that they have to be there- don't piss them off. AND TO ALL UNITS THAT TAKE THE HAP, I understand how annoying it can be, but please try to refrain from killing 5 civis every time they ask what your favorite flavor pie is.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »
Just fucking prop block the gate already.

Why dont you go out and stand at a fucking gate for 1 hour then expect to not talk to anyone.  Not real fun is it? And now that the UCH backdoor is open it doesnt even matter.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 10:16:16 AM »
When I used to guard the gate, I ALWAYS would just go into the browser and chec forums, and every minute or so, go back into game and tell the citizens to fuck off. lol
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »

Why dont you go out and stand at a fucking gate for 1 hour then expect to not talk to anyone.  Not real fun is it? And now that the UCH backdoor is open it doesnt even matter.

because everytime we do this the server goes OMG U PROP BLOCKING WHY NOT GET A UNIT TO STAND THERE

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »
I don't get the point of the UCH door being open then having to guard D2. EITHER WAY they will get in D2, so we may as well open the bloody big HAP, as its fucking useless as they can get in, so I ask again. Why do we have d2 HAP when the UCH door is wide open?
what

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
I don't get the point of the UCH door being open then having to guard D2. EITHER WAY they will get in D2, so we may as well open the bloody big HAP, as its fucking useless as they can get in, so I ask again. Why do we have d2 HAP when the UCH door is wide open?

Cause rofl doesnt understand that

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
My proposition:
-UCH Door Locked.
-CWU Door Locked.
-The checkpoint protected by a guard. Say the guard has to detain someone, or has to move away from the checkpoint? That's your ticket in, just don't mingerun.

And if you get into D2, have an admin confirm your in D2, then if you have to go, then come back, have an admin confirm your allowed in D2, then physgun you past the checkpoint or onto the bridge.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 12:03:16 PM »
My proposition:
-UCH Door Locked.
-CWU Door Locked.
-The checkpoint protected by a guard. Say the guard has to detain someone, or has to move away from the checkpoint? That's your ticket in, just don't mingerun.

And if you get into D2, have an admin confirm your in D2, then if you have to go, then come back, have an admin confirm your allowed in D2, then physgun you past the checkpoint or onto the bridge.

CWU door is always locked.. its how i get people detained, They ask for me to let them in d2 i lock them in the HQ. hahahahaha

But yeah that sounds real good

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 01:22:38 PM »
Hurr durr no thats not good enough durr.

Serious note, most people call for somebody to check on the HAP when they detain somebody.
what

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »

I'm pretty sure you and your horrendous grammar don't have the authority to do that.

Furthermore, the D2HAP (And open UCH door) is meant to keep the "Lolwebuls" seperated and filtered out from the regular citizens.
goodmorrow

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:42 PM »
Put a combine lock on the UCH door simple enough then have the guard at the D2 HAP. Realy fucking simple.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal