Author Topic: Terraria  (Read 3771 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Terraria
« on: December 04, 2011, 04:51:00 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azq5IOrFtEI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azq5IOrFtEI</a>

Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.

Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

Who has it? Its such a brilliant game, specially with the new 1.1 update. Thoughts,opinions?
what

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Terraria
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 05:19:56 AM »
Was the description stolen from the official description?

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:23:01 AM »
brand new game
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 05:37:34 AM »

Not really stolen, just copy pasted.
Also, deg, remember this is not spam.
what

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 03:39:37 AM »
Old game. Like Minecraft in 2D.

I've played it with Xenobot earlier, but once you collected the best gear and weapons, it's getting really boring.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »
I bought the 4 pack of terraria and gave my 2 brothers and Jiggerfrizz a copy of it.  I played it for a day or 2 and didn't like it much.  So I don't really know whats all new and shit lol.  I might try it though.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »
It may be old, but theres a lot of new stuff in it, and it is fairly intresting.
what

NRK

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 12:17:05 PM »
You guys are playing a mod off a 10 year old game and complaining about a 6 month old game? Terraria is boss at PvP btw. We should have some wars :)

Offline epicsound124

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »
It seems So!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 11:31:58 PM »
Awsum game :3

I've hade some pretty fun times on it :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal