Author Topic: The "To this day" project.  (Read 12253 times)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The "To this day" project.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 07:10:25 AM »
The best way to solve bullying is to just stand up for yourself. I can remember back in primary school I was bullied for 5 years by one kid and his big group of friends. I used to just lose my temper all the time but I learnt how to compose myself and that was when I sorted it. One day the ring leader came up to me and started pushing me around and acting like he was the boss of me. So, I stood up and punched him (Broke his nose) He never bullied me again and all of his friends liked me after that and realised he was just a dick. If you stand up for yourself hen bullies will never win. People say tell someone about it because that will solve it and it sometimes does. But sometimes you just got to say fuck it and deal with it yourself. After I did that I was a lot more confident and was probably one of the popular ones for the rest of my school years. I never regret standing up for myself and will never think it was childish, it made me the person I am today.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 05:59:17 PM »
Read some replies, but if you get bullied it's because it's your fault. Sure, if some kid gets picked on and he has down syndrome then you got an excuse, but like waffle said, if you are an ordinary kid then you are just a bitch who can't stand up to himself. Many people tried to pick on me or my friends, but I stood up for myself and my friends and they gtfo'd. To this day if someone tries to pick on me or anything of the like, I stand up for myself and they will stop.

I asked a few people that have been bullied in the past if they tried to fight back, and nope, they didn't.

Most of the time it's your fault, not all, but most.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »
bullying is the result of not standing up for yourself and nothing else. of course, when you've got an actual excuse not to like being mentally retarded it's fucked up but if you're an ordinary kid getting bullied and you don't stand up for yourself, you deserve it.

Yeah, but, most kids don't have the courage to stand up for themselves, if we were all perfect in every way, maybe, but no one deserves to be bullied. I can see how you think of it that way, but that isn't true at all. Most kids cannot stand up for themselves, mentally and physically.

I've been a bully before, I'm going to admit it, is it right? No. Why I did it? Many reasons.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:26:44 AM by xXBryanXx »
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 11:58:11 AM »
A sheltered life is also to blame. Overparenting can destroy how someone enters society. Or in my case being raised in one society where everyone is sheltered (private school in germany) then being released in a much harsher one such as my town of drugs and fights and crime.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
No one knows how it feels, until it happened to them.

Everyone becomes serious, when someone close to them dies due to this.

A mother kills herself due to bullying. It happenes. Just because its not in the news, doesn't mean it never happenes. And this can really affect the person who has no full understanding of bullying.

Sometimes, the bullys are the bullied. Fighting them will only make it worse down the road and could possibly cause you to throw your life away.

Fights don't always happen in school and in the streets, you don't get expelled.

You go to jail for Assualt, or you go to the hospital if you lose. Or you could end up dying.

Fighting over a name is silly really. If talking won't help, then the best you could do is sit down and think.

If people are really taking their own time to make fun of you and not focus on themselves, then they're already killing themselves. What will they have in the future? The names they called you and the memories of your suffering will be all they have while they sit on the side of the road.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
No one knows how it feels, until it happened to them.

Everyone becomes serious, when someone close to them dies due to this.

A mother kills herself due to bullying. It happenes. Just because its not in the news, doesn't mean it never happenes. And this can really affect the person who has no full understanding of bullying.

This is true, be it I don't take deaths as harsh as others but Kronos has a point. a lot of things are not in the news, or even in the local papper. The only times its is is when the news have nothing else to talk about, so they get a story from someones tragic death. And the only time a death will affect a said person is when they know the person more than any. Or at least they think. However the vid Khub was interesting. Guys at the station here saw it, it is spreading here in vegas. From what I heard its moving Station to Station.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal