Author Topic: Under Age Sex  (Read 7292 times)

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Under Age Sex
« on: February 21, 2013, 06:39:53 AM »
what are your views on it im a bit of Half and half on it. i am talking about from the ages 13 To what ever your country's laws are in Australia it is 16. Im ok with it as long if its safe sex and not like at 13. What do you think?
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Under Age Sex
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:02:03 AM »
14 and up sounds okay, the age of consent here is 16 too so let's say 14 to 16 year olds could have sex and any 16+ & 16+ year old could have sex too - as long as the 14-16 year olds were PROPERLY educated and weren't being forced and were doing it safely then I can't see much wrong with it, but I completely get why there's age limits of 16 or 18 or whatever else

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 08:46:47 AM »
14+ would be fine with me. Eitherway, we still do it at the age of 14 here in Denmark, even though the age is 16 too... I think. Well, literally no one really cares about the law. At least no one I've spoken to regarding it.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »
14+ would be fine with me. Eitherway, we still do it at the age of 14 here in Denmark, even though the age is 16 too... I think. Well, literally no one really cares about the law. At least no one I've spoken to regarding it.

You can have sex at the age of 10 if you want. As long as the person you are with are not older than what the law says (It's 15 in Denmark btw).

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 09:22:45 AM »
I think anything 13 or younger is way way too young, and even 14 is eeh, at that age I don't think you REALLY know what you're doing (in an ethics sense not a "put the thing into her thing" sense), especially as it's probably your first  time

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:34 AM »
Personally I think under age sex just leads to drama and bullshit(Almost the same as dating as a teenager.) you really get nothing out of it and at least here in Texas you risk shotgun weddings...
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »
Everyone under the age of about 16, perhaps 15 at it's youngest shouldn't really be having an active sex life...
At that age you don't know what you are doing, even if you claim you do, so chances of things going wrong is simply way to high.
And believe me, if it goes wrong and the girl gets pregnant, your life is ruined. Not only are you stuck with a child while you are technically still a child yourself, but you also won't have much time and attention to your education so you will end up with a terrible job later in your life.

Just don't do it... Save yourself this trouble.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 11:45:15 AM »
Might sound a bit trolly, but imo, if your age is past the clock, you're old enough for... whatever your mind naturally filled in there.

I'm not a virgin and have had sex, but not when I was REALLY young. It was only last year... Plus, for some reason we're just friends w/ benefits and not gf n bf. I can live with that but it feels weird at my age.
im bach

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 11:54:16 AM »
Age of consent here is 16. I'm fine with it, but only if the two partners are aware of what could happen. Use condoms, birth control, whatever is needed, but if you do get pregnant, keep the baby and care for it. Also, don't make sex a hobby and/or become a whore. If the two partners can control their urges and only do it if they know they're in love, then sure, go ahead.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 01:26:52 PM »
Tbh, I think 15+. Anything lower than that and like nick said, you don't really know what you're getting yourself into. I can't imagine many things worse than having a child at such a young age. Freedom is a luxury that should be valued, and at that young you're daringly gambling that freedom away each time. Not to mention that fact that theres a lot of emotional pressure Involved in that, and while I'm not particularly an expert since I have indeed never had sex I can say from experiences that at most times you just aren't ready for it. Doing the act because of pressure from thinking its something that is expected of you or because someone else is pushing you into it just leads to more problems than its worth.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »
I fucked a 16 year old and american friends of mine seem to think that's weird even though the age of consent is 16 here, so a few of you americans must have a moral problem with 16 year olds doing it.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »
In my state, you can legally have intercourse with anyone within three years of your age starting at age 12 (so like, legally, a 12-year-old could have sex with a fifteen-year-old, but not a sixteen-year-old), and full age of consent is 16. Personally, I feel that if you've hit puberty, that's your choice to have sex with someone. But I think you're an idiot if you don't get educated first. In the US, most schools have sex ed. in elementary school, sometimes even late in elementary school. If you're educated about it, you're serious about it, and you're doing it with someone you truly love..I don't see why not. It's your body, it's your choice. It isn't the place of society to dictate what you do with your body and your choice. Just don't be stupid.
Live free or die

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »
I lost my virginity a few days before I became 16 and I don't really think that's to young to be honest. However anything lower than 14-15 is just being stupid in my opinion you just shouldn't have sex at that age, as most "kids' at that age probably also won't wear condoms... They think they are cool and generally end up doing some stupid shit which they will regret in the future.

So yeah my opinion: below 14 no, 14 kinda depends on how mature you are for your age but I don't suggest it. And anything around 15+ is ok. This is just my opinion though you shouldn't necessarily listen to me, just don't do anything dumb.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »
i had my first sexy time when i wos 8, u jelly?

xD no. I think anyone under 18 should not be having an active sex life because:

1. Teen pregnancy, huge issue, should not be happening.
2. STDS/HIVS from unprotected sex.
3. The reason the above issues happen is because people who are in their teens are still growing and not fully mature, meaning they don't know how to make good decisions.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 10:16:03 PM »
i had my first sexy time when i wos 8, u jelly?

xD no. I think anyone under 18 should not be having an active sex life because:

1. Teen pregnancy, huge issue, should not be happening.
2. STDS/HIVS from unprotected sex.
3. The reason the above issues happen is because people who are in their teens are still growing and not fully mature, meaning they don't know how to make good decisions.

Just because there is no sex education telling them how to do safe sex doesn't mean underage sex is bad. You can't stop it from happening.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal